more spanish lulz

He said something like bath uni anti terrorism unit to me...

I'm guessing he's secretly wanting to be james bond.

Nosejob for disguise, speedboat for stealth-like escape, ebay and benefit scamming for living off the land, ladies man, plenty of vodka... it all fits!

ferfuxake, the marina for his speedboat is only 5 minutes away by BUS !!!!!!!!!

classic. why did James Bond never think to hop on the 122 down to the yacht club ?

Aw, who deleted spanish's post that was on last night.

It more or less went along the lines of "This is how I steal tax payers money for my flat", "I'm getting a speed boat", "You lot still having trouble trading with silly R:R ratios".

It more or less went along the lines of "This is how I steal tax payers money for my flat", "I'm getting a speed boat", "You lot still having trouble trading with silly R:R ratios".

Yeah that shouldn't have been deleted, was highly lulzy - even contained annotated screenshot of housing benefit website :LOL:

Please undelete!

:) I did - he's not getting within sniffing distance of T2W if I can help it.

jon

I think he should be alowed to post, lol.
I know people used to get upset, but that's only because they thought he was actually doing the things he spoke of!

He's been 'found out' over various lies now, including lying about it not being him on the moneysaving site, so I think we can safely assume that everything he says is complete fiction! although he is good value for money and i like seeing the ramblings of a madman! lol.

Long live Spanish! :)

My view is that re-instating Spanish would generally be a good move.

The only real argument I have for this is Wasp.

Join the dots.

Sorry, you will have to explain that one to those of us asleep at the back of the class.

Well, I could spend 10 mins building my position from first principals, but I cant be arsed.

We all took the **** out of Spanish while paying Wasp the utmost respect. I can't say I approve of either's approach, but at least Spanish was honest about it. For anyone that has been involved in the markets long enough to know better, T2W is just one big advert. Spanish will generate traffic, Wasp wont.

he is a lying, thieving, cheating little twerp

But he likely isn't though! He lies about everything, as has been shown.
He's probably lying about being a theiving, cheating little twerp!
He's probably a good little boy.
Didn't some of the guys actually meet him and said that he was actually very quiet and shy?

He was on the wind up, and the people who take the internet too seriously were the ones who got upset by his posts.

He's just a rather funny troll

I agree with rathcoole_exile, the guy is a nasty piece of work who would sell his grandmother.