Monika Korzec's MMTS trading system

adheerp said:
This is the first time I hear of Monika Korzec.
The website does not look professional - just one page and a order form.
Does not even have a contact e-mail ID or a phone number.

Suspicious - stay away!

I think that you are not looking at her main page: korzec . ca
There are some other places that sell her ebook that have only one page display.
I have the ebook, and love her last update: the trend following system...

A don't buy!!!

I recently got an email from a close source about a trading system that is out there to trade the FX. I have not purchased it . Its $95 and provides 3-4 specific methods to trade FX.
Thanks.

Trendline rules, you can do this or that or even that, you can stop here or there.
That is not a complete system where you are left on your own to guess. It can be a looser at all times.

Drawing the trendlines are condradicting. First draw to the start of bar, then later she says at the close of the bar at x. Also at the first bar it is a bull bar so go long but then it is under the trend and is a bull bar then go short. That turns good to bad or visa versa.

Like I said contradicting.

Then with the open Londen system, I just back testet a couple I had to put up with always having a draw down of about 45 to 48 pips before it went to the right direction to get a plus of 30. If the direction had of been right in the first place I wouldn't need to go though so much pain. You have to check out suport and resistance Trading ranges lines before entering other wise your probalbly going to be cooked.

Results

Results for the London opening this month. It must be a really bad month as in Monika's results have never been so bad.

31.7 -50 Short
30.7 0
27.7 30 Short
26.7 -50 Long
25.7 30 Short
24.7 -50 Long
23.7 0
20.7 0
19.7 0
18.7 0
17.7 0
16.7 0
13.7 0
12.7 30
11.7 30

Wins 4 = 120 pips Losses 3 = -150 pips No trades 9

Last edited:
Seems to me a fake copy of ZTL

A friend of mine purchased it a few months ago and sent me a copy.
This seems to me a fake copy of ZTL, but ZTL is far superior to her system.
Because ZTL has added filters to filter False Signals. Her system does not have it.
I tried to trade her system five times and I lost 4 times.
Whereas with ZTL I lose on an average twice a month and the entire month is Productive.
My friend was not happy with it, he asked for a refund. She blatently refused to refund.
My advice is to keep away from it and instead go for ZTL.
I cannot give you their web address. You can search for ZTL on Google.

John

I recently got an email from a close source about a trading system that is out there to trade the FX. I have not purchased it . Its $95 and provides 3-4 specific methods to trade FX.

Here is the website:
http://www.mmts.4xtraders.co.uk/

I would be very much interested to find out from someone who has had hands on experience using this system, since the video http://www.4xtraders.co.uk/videos/mmts/mmts.html seems very professional.

Kindly post your experience with this system(s) for all of us.

Thanks.

I think that you are not looking at her main page: korzec . ca
There are some other places that sell her ebook that have only one page display.
I have the ebook, and love her last update: the trend following system...

She is from Poland? I heard about she... But I can't remember what I heard :rolleyes:

Stop loss

Why is the stop loss so big? What happens when you put it tighter? Concerning John Sweeney trades that work turn in the right direction almost immediately. Question to those who have tested the system: Are there winners that have been going far in the direction of the stop before?

Btw.: Does anybody sell a copy of the system?

Andy

That's true her stop loss is bigger than her target. I have the same thing with the Dow method I use, my stop loss can sometimes be twice my target. But when the win rate is very high this can still work.

Say you have an 80% win rate - that means that 1 in 5 trades will fail.
Say you have a target for each trade of 20 pips and a stop loss of 50 pips.
This means that you will make 80 pips from the 4 winning trades and 1 50 pip loss, which still gives you a net profit of 30 pips.

With Monikas system she has different stop loss values for the different types of trade, but they are never as bad as the ratio I have shown above. Typically on the MKS trendlines she has a 15 pip target and a 30 pip stop loss. Put this into the equation above and you still get a 30 pip profit after 5 trades.

These are not bad results for a mechanically traded system. You could set this up and go to work and leave it to trade. However if you are trading and watching the screen, then you can make a lot more than 15 pips on most trades. The key is to lock in the profits and if it's going in your direction then let it run.

The one system that I've randomly tested and that I'm not overly happy with the win-ratio is the 1 pip candle method. This does seem to give a number of losing trades. Its the MKS trendlines that really interest me, they seem to generate very good trades with good profits.

i got the ebook as well, currently testing it...the london open trades do look interesting, lots of winners. the trendline method is another one that is doing decently. that said, anyone on a budget can have my copy for 1/2 the price through pm. live long and trade well..peace...

Hi,

Have you still got this book ???

Found the book, bought the book, wish i hadn't. Thank God i only tested it in Demo. The MK trendlines are literally a shot in the dark, even a broken clock is right twice a day but unfortunatley this system is wrong more than its right. I backtested it on every currency pair over a 4 day period (which was all my 15min charts would allow). It was incorrect on average 5 out of 11 times. This would be acceptable if the stops were not twice the take profit.

My own personal system was wrong twice out of 11 times with the same limits. Sorry Monika, i really wanted you to have something useful.

Here you will find a better description of the MMTS system. You will need to register, the site is not in english but you can use common sense...

Regards

Informasi

Hi Miramarfx,

I appreciate your help but i cannot read whatever language it is in...

Hello,

Your gona have to try harder, I didn't understand that language but manage to register and download the file. As I said, use common sense to register, the registration process is exactly the same as other forums.

Regards

Thanks M,

okay, managed to sign up and done a search for MMTS and found a few postings but no file. What is the file called?

Thanks M,

okay, managed to sign up and done a search for MMTS and found a few postings but no file. What is the file called?

Just log in, right click on the link and save the file. (If you bought the book, you may not find any new information there)

Regards