Mitschka Alternative Advisory

Guardmann Escrow were mentioned elsewhere here as purporting to be escrow agents for the Mitschka Alternative Advisory boiler room scam, they were using a false address in Harley Street, London.

I think there's absolutely no doubt that if anyone 'purchases' shares from them then the money will be stolen. There is a thread here about a similar scam involving Norseman Gold http://www.shareworld.co.uk/index.php/forum/forum/topic/4/74/1/190.html

report them to operation archway (london met police) the more people who report more likely they will do something about this ring of scammers

I have reported them to Operation Archway, Securities Exchange Commission (USA)
and the FBI (IC3 department.) I had a response from the SEC that the perpetrators are more or less untraceable. I have now given them details of the American Bank Accounts involved and hope they will now be able to pursue the matter.

I had a call recently, an attempt to "sell" me shares in a legitimate company traded on AIM - Norseman Gold.. The share offer etc came from Guardmann Escrow. The caller knew of a previous "purchase" by myself of shares in Norseman Gold. This alerted me to the fact that I had been defrauded. The organisation involved that time was Guardian Partners LLC. and also B-golds. Telephone and fax numbers given to me at various times are common to all three. It seems this is a more blatant twist to the typical boiler room scam, "selling" shares in a legitimate company, not delivering the certificates and pocketing the funds. Unfortunately, I am fairly certain than anyone who "purchased" shares via Guardmann Escrow will not receive any share certificates

I am pleased that people are able to let others know about these scumbags :clap:

report them to operation archway (london met police) the more people who report more likely they will do something about this ring of scammers

City of London Police actually, different from the Met.

We have reported Mitschka to the City of London Police....not much they can do though.

Don't doubt that these crooks will pay for robbing from people...you don't get away with that for long.

I too am having a bad experience with Mitschka Advisory. Does anybody have info on regulatory body (including Police) who can help to stop/pursue those people? I live in Rep. of Ireland and have ascertained that they do not have an Irish trading licence.

Hi Tipp

The furthest Swansea Police could get with regard to tracing these scum was an address in Malaga Spain, although this is probably just an address (nothing else). You will have to contact your local police who will then take up the issue on your behalf - you really HAVE TO REPORT THIS because somewhere/sometime they will catch them; they will trip up. They WILL PAY.

If I can be of any other help please let me know. I will DO ALL I CAN TO HELP x

Mitschka are tied up with Guardmann Escrow Services (Harley Street hahahaha?????).

I am pleased that people are able to let others know about these scumbags :clap:

This sounds so familiar. Guardian acted as Escrow agents for Forst Finance AG. I too started off with 2K to Alomos Gold, then these were 'sold' and the proceeds transferred by Forst into Norseman. Unfortunately I added to this. These shares went up, sold, proceeds transferred to ROC oil, these were sold, proceeds to Prestige Property Portfolio (getting unhappy), this company was supposedly taken over by Taiga industries from Russia (it was then I knew my money had been stolen) at 5 times the value. Forst would not release the money until a 5% commission had been paid up front, this I refused to do. I was told the shares would have to be offered as an IPO, I asked for clarification vis e-mail. The 5% commission would have amounted to 50% of what I had already put in, because of the growth within each company in which they invested.

Forst seemed to be well-informed as to the way the shares would move, extremely well-informed, so they know what to do with anyone elses' money to make a life of luxury for themselves.

Alomos, Norseman, Roc exist - listed companies Prestige and Taiga apparently do not.

This may be a vicious lie designed to distress further, who knows.

Also http://hubpages.com/hub/Forst-Finance-AG explains further

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a quick look at the blog, what I would say is that absolutely on no account give them any money for anything. They are common thieves like the guy that breaks into your house and steals your TV. Dont be fooled that they were market experts who always got their stock picks right, they are operating a pump and dump scam, they are manipulating the share prices themselves so of course they know when they are going to go up.

Give them no more money and realise whatever you gave them so far is lost.

I don't see what is so funny; other people have lost far more.

The guy just posts nonsense like that all the time pay no attention. People have actually come across posts like your and it has saved them from being scammed so you did the right thing, well done

The Mitschka "boys" give all names. We've dealt with one bloke who calls himself whatever he wants: Rob Knight/Stephen Hart ????? :sneaky:

Mitschka Alternative Advisory started cold-calling my dad who (stupidly) transferred £2k for (no doubt fake) Gold shares.

Guardmann Escrow Servcies are (probably) the same people. :devilish:

Stephen Hart [Essex boy?] contacted me from Forst Finance AG - another problematic company. Claimed to be Jewish from Ongar