missing thread ignore lots

ok we now have the thread ignore function back. er but we've now lost the ignore manager completely. basically that means if you hit a thread ignore in error, it's gone! for good! no way back! even if you are lucky enough to find the thread you just ignored in error, there's no way to turn the ignore off.

i tested it on one of pipsicolas many threads, so no loss. but be warned, as it stands now you got to really really want to ditch a thread to use this function, ok :)

Strange, I'll check it with the techies today, should be back later today..

all looks to be working fine now, thanks guys (y)

If you think that it works ok, that means that you have used it. Who was the unfortunate? Never mind, keep it to yourself, it might be me. :)

The ones I was going to use it on seem to have disappeared. Maybe they'll be back in the New Year.

yes it all now really works great, we have now so much control of the content, i have currently 3 pages of ignored threads in the thread manager. add to that 130 plus threads started by a certain person using the ignore member function, with added tick of course, within the manager to hide threads they start :cool:

If you think that it works ok, that means that you have used it. Who was the unfortunate? Never mind, keep it to yourself, it might be me. :)

The ones I was going to use it on seem to have disappeared. Maybe they'll be back in the New Year.

:whistling