Minidow - intraday data

Yamato

Legendary member
I have years of intraday data for the minidow, but I can't configure it to have it read by tradestation. If anyone wants to help me, please send me a private message.

Either in csv or txt. Txt is easier to work with, because it's so much data that excel doesn't even open the entire .csv data file. Also, I have already divided the txt file into 8 separate files, but I still have other problems, as it usually is with tradestation.

Thank you for your help. I hadn't even realized that the .csv file works fine as it is. Tradestation reads the whole 10 megabytes file, even though excel doesn't. I just had to open it with notepad and remove the first line with the column headings.

data source

travis said:
I have years of intraday data for the minidow, but I can't configure it to have it read by tradestation. If anyone wants to help me, please send me a private message.

i've been looking for just this sort of thing -- where do you find historical intraday data?

Well, I paid for it, and I am pretty satisfied with it. I got it from here:

http://disktrading.is99.com/disktrading/

This guy is serious, and he will even give you, every three months, new updates for I don't know how many years after you bought the data. I bought it two years ago and I am still getting the updates. By the way, you get a bunch of intraday, daily, all time frames data on pretty much all futures for just 20 dollars or so.

I got him (disktrading) to send me a sample of tick-level data for YM. The only problem was, the time included hours and minutes but not seconds. Seems to me that for a scalping-type strategy, you can't get by without knowing the seconds. A minute is a long time. Anyone had any experience of this?

Hello,

It is no longer working. They ask for a donation (i`m willing to give) but I can not get the activation code anyway. Does anyone has it?

(Or maybe the free version).

Thanks for reading.