Mini Dow daytrading

Morning all.
It doesn't look great today: PP all over the place. A small gap which should be closed, but a lot of noise in between. I don't think I will be trading much; I'll probably wait for the first hour range and see what happens. Maybe, if the gap is closed quickly, the area between daill PP and R1 could offer opportunities.
Yesterday it was a really tight range, so the PP are very close to each other

Short at 8434, below daily R1. Let's see if the gap closes, even though there is a lot of support

Short again at 3997. Price went through the serie of supports and I hope is going to close the gap

Out at 8379, +18. The gap is now close. I hope it will stays in this nice footbal field with strong resistence around 8404

I now placed a OCO order with buy limit at 8360 and sell limit at 8399. I would be happy to play some tennis around these two limits

On the Dow I normally concentrate only on the 5 and 15m and don't pay much attention to longer timeframe.
But I am noticing today that the longer term outlook has worsened a lot: a three weeks ascending channel on the 60m has broken and the 20 mm is almost crossing the 50 mm. Also a dark cloud on the daily yesterday

The first hour range has been established between 8350 and 8400. I hope it holds because I am having fun

Target hit at 8377, +17.
And here we go with another OCO, buy 8358, sell 8399.
When the PP work correctly is great fun