million dollar question (this is it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time t2w dropped the "veteran" and "legendary" labels.
New members might easily assume the poster knew a little of what he was talking about.
everyonebroke is a "veteran"........

So where does his Birthday need to be for him to be under 14 if he's 14.75 yrds old?

C'mon guys, there are plenty of intelligent under 14s.
Under 2s as well.

everyonebroke,
Please PM me your full account details, passwords etc and I will check that you do have that $1million before I give you the answer you are looking for. It will be after I have transferred the funds to my account.
I will send you the answer secretly by Royal Mail. It will be written in 36 size font on the back of the postage stamp for security reasons.
I obviously won't post the answer here as why should all these rude morons find out the secret of alchemy?

You are either a troll, or quite the most stupid person I have read on these forums.
Well, that's a tad harsh on all the other morons Peto. I agree this chap may seem a cucumber short of a farthing, but he's nowhere near as stupid as many people on this site. Some put enormous efforts in achieving the coveted outer envelope of idiocy whereas chappy here is, I suspect, only accidentally dim-witted.

Bring back the 'real' rep system, or create an enhanced one. We could have an honest display not ranked arbitrarily on number of posts or nauseatingly unreal positive-only reps, but a true indication of consensus view of individual members’ stupidity quotients. It would be abused of course, but the averages would not lie.

Well, that's a tad harsh on all the other morons Peto. I agree this chap may seem a cucumber short of a farthing, but he's nowhere near as stupid as many people on this site. Some put enormous efforts in achieving the coveted outer envelope of idiocy whereas chappy here is, I suspect, only accidentally dim-witted.

Bring back the 'real' rep system, or create an enhanced one. We could have an honest display not ranked arbitrarily on number of posts or nauseatingly unreal positive-only reps, but a true indication of consensus view of individual members’ stupidity quotients. It would be abused of course, but the averages would not lie.

thank u for your comment, although it maybe not directed to me. but this thread is about what you should do if your plan failed.

C'mon guys, there are plenty of intelligent under 14s.
Under 2s as well.

everyonebroke,
Please PM me your full account details, passwords etc and I will check that you do have that $1million before I give you the answer you are looking for. It will be after I have transferred the funds to my account.
I will send you the answer secretly by Royal Mail. It will be written in 36 size font on the back of the postage stamp for security reasons.
I obviously won't post the answer here as why should all these rude morons find out the secret of alchemy?

i only send money to certain people if you know the answers. for eg: IMF

everyonerich, do you consider my post #94 to be worthy of the prize? It shows how to exit the positions with a profit, conditional only on subsequent price action.

everyonerich, do you consider my post #94 to be worthy of the prize? It shows how to exit the positions with a profit, conditional only on subsequent price action.

im sorry, if market keeps going up after you add short at 1.5 that wont work. :(

That's why you have a stop loss, get out for a little loss, accept your wrong and move onto the next trade rather than pissing about with losts of contra trades as your too dumb to admit that sometimes you may just be wrong and the market's going against you.

That's why you have a stop loss, get out for a little loss, accept your wrong and move onto the next trade rather than pissing about with losts of contra trades as your too dumb to admit that sometimes you may just be wrong and the market's going against you.
No, no, we can do this, I'm sure, if we put our heads together. Who knows, if we can solve this we may get something useful that we could all use.

HI ALL AGAIN, please only think about my questions at post no.18 when youre free. Dont be too serious, treat it as brain exercise or whatever.. May someday we'll find a solutions.

You really are stupid

People have spent two days explaining to you that if you make two trades one a purchase and one a sale of the same size at different prices then that position is closed and you will have established a profit or loss. Anything after that will not affect those two trades in any way, they are done and that profit or loss is there, NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT.

That is a fact that cannot be disputed.

For those of you that have participated in this discussion....

BangHeadHere.gif

everyonebroke he say how you cut out stress kit from screen or not work as head hurts on PC banging
damage will do - you shood tink of that when u got minute and you say me stoopid !

Status
Not open for further replies.