Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

@ CTRL and @mtakeover - this absolutely hilarious that you have uncovered just another one of this ****houses' lies... I was delighted to read that. I've noticed the link to the totalhuman.co.uk 'article' is now removed from his website. I honestly wince every time he refers to himself as 'Millionaire trader Matt Travis' - i'ts so damn cheap.

Anyway - this reminded me of all the BS stories or proposed plans he said during my 6 months on the 'apprenticeship' program.

-The most regular was his offers of say £100 or a day of training at the shard in return for one of those fake 5 star ratings on FB. Literally never happened, but his offers were every second week (ie. whenever they had a good day and people were in a good mood)

- Anytime they were moving brokers they would offer these two full day training 'worth £1000', again at the shard, in return for following them to the new broker. Never happened.

- The whole homelessness project is a complete joke and if it was to happen is borderline harassment of the homeless for his own gain, if he was to even begin it, which 5 months after the start date is yet to happen.

- he also one did a FB live with the daughter of a friend of his who had 'lost her way' who he was taking under his wing as part of the homelessness project and was going to make her a millionaire within the year. She was literally never to mentioned again.

BUT MY FAVORITE ONE OF THEM ALL --- He claimed, after days of a build up to a 'HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT' - ' THIS WILL CHANGE THE GAME'.... that MTA were going to become a bank... and offer 10% per year returns on savings instead of the less than 1% that current banks offer. MTA would trade their money in the meantime and give the clients a flat 10% a year... sounds more like a F**king Hedge fund mate.
The Delusional **** claimed that within 12 months that 80% of the UK would be banking with MTA.

This guy is just awful and it really pisses me off that he seems to just get away with it but worse off people seem to absolutely worship him.
I would very much enjoy him to get a slap of reality... :D

- The whole homelessness project is a complete joke and if it was to happen is borderline harassment of the homeless for his own gain, if he was to even begin it, which 5 months after the start date is yet to happen.

- he also one did a FB live with the daughter of a friend of his who had 'lost her way' who he was taking under his wing as part of the homelessness project and was going to make her a millionaire within the year. She was literally never to mentioned again.

You're right, it's pathetic to exploit the needs of the homeless in order to get a few more people to sign up to their broker of choice for that month. I'm not sure one can get much lower.

That daughter of a friend is actually the daughter of someone who has shareholding in MTAKEOVER, which is even more hilarious! See shareholding here:
Capture.PNG

The claim about becoming a bank is definitely the most transparently ridiculous claim he's made. Notwithstanding banking capital adequacy rules, it doesn't take a minute to work out how his wacky idea is not grounded in reality!

Let's get some facts straight about ETG

Just reading through this post and I am not dismissing the whole post as being inaccurate but there are some things posted in that I will clarify

Hayd one of MTAs money managers has nothing to do with ETG you can check companies house for clarification on this matter. Elite Trading Group. He will never have and has never had an association to ETG. I cannot comment on his conduct under MTA as I am unaware of any ins or outs.
As for ETG being a scam like MTA. I could personally say that's rubbish. The educator there (me) without blowing my trumpet is smarter then them all put together with more knowledge on the markets. The education teaches everything not just the basics found on page 1 of a Google search engine. Not saying that MTA's is. I am not slandering another business just merely protecting my own. We are not changing brokers with our clients to gain more commision. Anyone that wants to challenge that or test me then fine please feel free to get in touch with me and my company.
I don't think I'd sleep at night willingly knowing I'm 'scamming' clients as you put it.
Some people in this industry has integrity and are honest and I'm happy for anyone to challenge me on that.
Thank you for mentioning the ETG name on here but I hope I have brought some readers more clarification around the inaccuracy of the company owner and the conduct of my company

I assume from your username initials "CTH" you are Charlie Hill, director of ETG and former apprentice of MTA just last year judging by your now removed glowing review on the MTA Facebook page?

"Charlie Hill - 5 stars - Been on the programme since July and really enjoyed every minute of it. They teach you some great stuff."

Proves that the MTA education works when trainees can launch their own forex education company after just 6 months on the MTA apprenticeship! Good work.

:LOL:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 16.36.38.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 16.36.38.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 316
Hilarious if people weren't losing money.
Reminds me of a scam years ago of how to rid your garden of slugs and snails. When the " punters " sent in their money they got a reply back - " stand on them ".

:LOL:

Kind replies

Hi matt,

It's been a while, yes them reviews all on there at the same time, shows that these reviews were clearly incentivised. I wouldn't bank on me trading for 6 months but good to see your taking interest.
Like my last comment said. I have not slandered MTA in anyway at all on my post. I was just being clear around Hayds association with ETG, and I do believe he is no longer associated with yourself.
Keep things professional, we do our thing and you do yours

Good luck to you and your team on your future

I am not Matt, if you look at my previous posts you will see that I and others have been exposing MTA. I know nothing about ETG (Other than the fact that at least half of ETG's directors started as apprentices of MTA less than 12 months ago), but the simple mathematical fact prevails that if any of you forex "educators" could actually make money from trading, you would be putting all your effort into trading rather than wasting time and advertising spend recruiting "trainees" in order to receive a meagre £500 commission from a broker.

There is nothing professional about getting young adults to put money they can't afford to lose into highly leveraged spread betting schemes.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd sleep at night willingly knowing I'm 'scamming' clients as you put it.
Some people in this industry has integrity and are honest and I'm happy for anyone to challenge me on that.

ETG claims to have 'fund managers'. You don't; which would appear to be dishonest and lack integrity to me.

Trading your own money doesn't fall within the definition of a 'fund manager' and I presume you're not going to make the claim that you're pooling together client money and trading it... are you?

In any case, this thread is about MTA and I won't discuss ETG any further.

Capture.PNG

MTA, ETG. any other 'educators' you can think of are all bull****ters. Every single one of them. Just brokers bitches and naff internet marketeers. No one has a track record, no one is regulated, no one is published, no one has been a guest speaker or analyst for major publications. None of them profit from trading.

How people think they can get a proper trading education from anyone with a conflict of interests is beyond me.

You either have to work for an institution or learn for yourself. There's nothing these idiots can teach anyone that the first few websites on google can't and even those websites have conflicted interests due to broker affiliations, so be very careful, it's a dirty industry

The whole concept of retail trader 'education' is absolute nonsense. It's people like MTA that have helped make this industry so shady.

first of all the only company with a verified track record out of the various education companies i know is from Mike Douglas at MD Trading.

MTA, Elite Trading Group, Total Forex Training, Wealth Ladder Training, Fxt Success training,, Forex Help Trading are all internet marketers. There are more too!!! dirty industry. they reel you in on a free fx education and soon start to pump about offers "become a elite trader under my guidance for $500-$3000" more and more "live" events from these marketers. live trading in the sun $2000,, pathetic, someone cant afford a holiday they never done a day hard graft in there lifes!

i feel sorry for people who fall for this fake bullsh!t

none of them back it up with verified stats. all show screenshots to fool the public. all total newbies to fx and started under MTA!!! they saw how much money the faker travis rakes in on affiliate fees so they jump on the same ship.

one thing i learn and i wish to pass on to others. do not pay a penny for education from internet marketers who can not trade

PZ OUT

MTA, ETG. any other 'educators' you can think of are all bull****ters. Every single one of them. Just brokers bitches and naff internet marketeers. No one has a track record, no one is regulated, no one is published, no one has been a guest speaker or analyst for major publications. None of them profit from trading.

How people think they can get a proper trading education from anyone with a conflict of interests is beyond me.

You either have to work for an institution or learn for yourself. There's nothing these idiots can teach anyone that the first few websites on google can't and even those websites have conflicted interests due to broker affiliations, so be very careful, it's a dirty industry

The whole concept of retail trader 'education' is absolute nonsense. It's people like MTA that have helped make this industry so shady.

X10000

add forex help trading,, wealth ladder trading,, fxt success,, total forex trading

look at all websites for these internet marketers,, fake results,, fake experience,, FAKE

More glowing 1* reviews on the MTAkeover Facebook page from MTA apprentices who paid £2500+ for courses/ MTA holidays and received little in return apart from threats from Matt Travis.

If people pay for a damn holiday/ "traders retreat" is it really that difficult to rent a villa for a week and actually deliver what the customers have paid for? You don't need to be the world's no.1 millionaire forex genius to go on Airbnb and rent a mega matt mansion yet he still manages to screw it up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.40.47.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.40.47.png
    71 KB · Views: 514
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.41.26.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.41.26.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 543
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.36.03.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.36.03.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 590
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.49.58.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 21.49.58.png
    280.6 KB · Views: 549
It makes me sad to see hundreds of people of Facebook blindly backing Matt Travis because they've made 2% for the day on a £500 account. Throwing out wild statements like 'best educators in the business' hahaha. They have no idea what a good educator is and have even less idea about the industry they're involved in. They have the nerve to attack anyone that disapproves of MTA and make out like they're traders. They will not be trading within 6-12 months. Guaranteed.

Why aren't they asking themselves where all the profitable previous apprentices are?

People don't like the truth or the reality, they can't be bothered to due any research on the 'educator' they'd rather just believe they will eventually quit their jobs and become wealthy traders with the help of Matt Travis.

Lazy mindset.

This thread seems to have gotten a lot of new traction over the last week and it seems there are more pissed off ex MTA punters than ever. Surely these rouges can be stopped once and for all? I mean the fake holidays schemes sounds like a criminal offence in itself.

This thread seems to have gotten a lot of new traction over the last week and it seems there are more pissed off ex MTA punters than ever. Surely these rouges can be stopped once and for all? I mean the fake holidays schemes sounds like a criminal offence in itself.

The whole thing must be bordering on criminal? The whole setup really pisses me off and I can't believe so many people worship what MTA do?!

I'm half tempted to contact BBC rogue traders or someone like that to see what they would make of it all!

I had another one of his ex cronies contact me this week saying he now does binary options because the risk is lower and offer better returns!! ****ing idiots!

I would love nothing more than to see Matt squirm over all these allegations. He likes to be tough and hide behind his whats app messages. He'd probably run off and hide... Didn't he 'buy a Matt Mansion' in LA actually? what was all that about? I thought he was moving to LA and was renting or bought a sweet pad... turns out it was a quick holiday and an Air BnB with the lads. How dont these apprentices see these shenanigans ?

Funny, Matt's bank are closing his account because he has "too much money coming into it".

Doesn't he realise that banks only close accounts when there is suspicion of money laundering and other illegalities? Really not something to brag about at all.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 10.58.51.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 10.58.51.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 453
Hahahahaha 'too much money coming into it' ...this guy is literally a fictional comedy character....surely. No one actually has that little self awareness. Because he thinks of himself as a genius, he can't comprehend that anyone can see everything he says is absolute nonsense.

What an utter tool.

Funny, Matt's bank are closing his account because he has "too much money coming into it".

Doesn't he realise that banks only close accounts when there is suspicion of money laundering and other illegalities? Really not something to brag about at all.

Exactly - would have had his account(s) closed for one of the following reasons:
1) fraud concerns
2) money laundering concerns
3) activity outside of the bank's risk appetite

Doesn't look good for him either way!

A bank closing someone's account for having too much money though... :LOL::LOL: Given bank's increased cost to serve these days, they want people with as much on deposit as possible! It goes to show how economically illiterate he and his followers are given that his post hasn't even been challenged for the transparent BS it is.

Exactly - would have had his account(s) closed for one of the following reasons:
1) fraud concerns
2) money laundering concerns
3) activity outside of the bank's risk appetite

Doesn't look good for him either way!

A bank closing someone's account for having too much money though... :LOL::LOL: Given bank's increased cost to serve these days, they want people with as much on deposit as possible! It goes to show how economically illiterate he and his followers are given that his post hasn't even been challenged for the transparent BS it is.

This really is ****ing hilarious, I mean he really is an absolute cretin! I've never seen a company / individual talk so much **** and still have any kind of customers?!