Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

This thread makes me laugh. You think people are buying into your bull ****? Your twisted stories?

No, there not, you chat more **** then jay for inbetweeners and everyone can see it.

You've back nothing up what so ever, and for any reader to actually believe what your saying is true Mia the out of their mind. You can see how jealous and how much hate you have towards a successful individual, nothing on here is factual, nothing on here is real, everything is just pure hate and it's easy to see.
Try and different approach because this one isn't working sweetheart.

Go see Matt at the shard if your that pissed off, or actually talk about real things, I'm sure he wouldn't mind meeting you.

After all your hid behind a fake profile. Who's going to believe that ����

Oh and what's the full name of the owner of the Baker Street flat? Would love to know if you actually have this guys full details

1) Nobody said the current flat was Baker Street, how would you know it was in the Baker Street area unless you are Matt? Matt was claiming it is in Knightsbridge.
2) If you aren't Matt, how would you know whether the owner's details are correct? Nobody else would think to ask for them.

Nice try, Matt. More proof that "Trader maker" is Matt despite previously claiming not to be.

Since you asked, the flat is in B****n C***t, M******e S****e and the owner's name is R**y J*****e.

Details censored for the owner's privacy and so you don't moan about "your" address being posted publicly, you can see from the letters and number of stars that it is correct.

The Airbnb link has been posted previously by somebody else, I don't know how much more evidence you want. There is clear proof time and time again of your lies in this thread, 36 pages of it.

Brilliant, thanks for that. No lies proved here. I'm Steve Parker as stated before, below is a link of my Facebook profile as proven before, so feel free to message me there.

I am a very content client of MTA and will be happy to answer from a real profile rather then a profile full of hate.

Thanks for posting address, this is once again proof that your actually are stalking Matt of which is a serious offence. Excellent.

So funny how much hate and anger you have, stop hiding reveal yourself and we may believe you. I've revealed my self click the link and inbox me!

Search Steve Parker - profile picture is my son in a pram with a Wolly hat on

Stalking? This thread is scrutinising publicly posted marketing material by MTA & Matt which they are using to promote their enterprise. It is fair game for criticism. The full address of the flat is in one of the photos on the Airbnb listing that someone posted a link to previously and the name of the owner is available on the same AirBnb listing, the fact that I recognised the owner is incidental - the Central London property world is extremely small and everybody knows of everybody. There is a mountain of hard evidence against MTA in this thread about their deceptive marketing, which has not been countered by anything except childish ranting.

And before you claim Matt's personal profile does not form part of MTA's marketing material - https://www.instagram.com/p/BLgM2gHBTpa/

"Follow our director @itsmatttravis to see the life style he lives as a forex trader. #learnforex #learntheMTAway #forex #forextrader #traderslife #finanicalfreedom #winner #profits #currencies #londontraders #mission2millions #moneyteam #MTAway #MTAbank #MTAlive #bootcamp #theshard #thetakeover"

Stop hiding you scared little man and inbox me on Facebook for either my results from MTA or further discussions. Your just another broke bitter person trying to sell some shot stories.

#RevealYourSelf

Well, it looks like Trader Maker has let us know where we stand!

You keep stating that you can show us proof - yet you've not shown us anything?
We've given information and facts to each other, and any other reader that may have a fancy after seeing the MTA ploy. If you've had trouble seeing that, look back over the last 36 pages and you'll see.

All we've seen from MTA, are lies, and keyboard warriors essentially stating, come and have a go if you're hard enough! However, you'll notice that I got "you're" correct, the MTA way would be, "your".

I would have to disagree, Matt Travis has shown us proof, that's is proof that he fakes trades to trick people.
See post #243.

:).

Trader Maker's memory must be really short, I invited him to challenge the evidence of Matt Travis's lies and he failed big time. Matt see post #243

There is no disputing the evidence, all these guys can do is tell people not to look, hence the comments about fake names, jelousy or hatred. Come on Matt address the evidence, if you can.

The comment about Matt doing well to be able to afford expensive rents kinda sums it all up. Matt Travis is doing well and making a lot of money by scamming people. Exposing that is what this thread is about, not hatred or jelousy. Sorry if the truth hurts Trader Maker or Matt.

So funny how much hate and anger you have, stop hiding reveal yourself and we may believe you. I've revealed my self click the link and inbox me!

Steve, if you have proof of good trades or anything else to back up your words, just post it here. I don't understand why you want people to click a link then you will email. If you are too shy to post the evidence then pm me on here, there is no need for any link or email trickery :)

Steve, if you have proof of good trades or anything else to back up your words, just post it here. I don't understand why you want people to click a link then you will email. If you are too shy to post the evidence then pm me on here, there is no need for any link or email trickery :)

No email trickery my friend just more evidence 👍🏽

Well, it looks like Trader Maker has let us know where we stand!

You keep stating that you can show us proof - yet you've not shown us anything?
We've given information and facts to each other, and any other reader that may have a fancy after seeing the MTA ploy. If you've had trouble seeing that, look back over the last 36 pages and you'll see.

All we've seen from MTA, are lies, and keyboard warriors essentially stating, come and have a go if you're hard enough! However, you'll notice that I got "you're" correct, the MTA way would be, "your".

Check out the link [Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Authorities take IP address fishing which leads to harassment very seriously. If you were tricked by Themtashow post and clicked on the link, they have your IP address. If you get any harassment or you think your computer has been compromised, contact your service provider.

How does getting an IP address lead to harassment unless drive-by malware is installed ?

There are many tools to get a location from an IP address, helping to identify owners. But there are other tools to spoof an IP address, track and monitor traffic. MTA have already claimed to have identified people on here based on IP location. If they know the addresses of ex-clients, having the IP location will let then identify the person.

Was the link tested for rootkits/ spyware? Wouldn't surprise me if there was something on it.

Matt Travis previously posted a status offering a £5000 reward for hackers to find IP addresses/ information on someone. That was for a separate issue unrelated to this forum, but it is clear they are targeting this site too.