Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

If these guys get FCA approved I'll empty my bank account and put it under my mattress. The one thing I've noticed from following these guys the last few years is that everything gets more extravagant and every claim more ambitious.

I just hope the bottom falls out this thing before more people loose money.

Because any negative comment gets deleted straight away, I have even made a negative comment on the mta live facebook page at 3am on a Sat night/Sun Morn, and it was deleted within the minite, makes me start to think he even has someone monitering the comments 24/7 by some sort of shift basis.

So are you telling me, they don't own any sort of floor in the shard but yet borrow/rent it of some sort of leasing company? So it's basically the same as renting a lambo taking a picture with it saying "if you want to be where I am contact me" to further and highten the enticement factor.

Matt Travis and co are the lowest and sleasiest scam artists I have ever witnessed online, worse part about it all, is they are so in your face about it, that it's incredible.

What goes around comes around, I reported them to the FCA a while back but there was nothing they could do at the time.

Floor 25 of the shard is owned by the office group offering flexible office solutions. You really think these guys own a couple of million pounds worth of office space.

Because any negative comment gets deleted straight away, I have even made a negative comment on the mta live facebook page at 3am on a Sat night/Sun Morn, and it was deleted within the minite, makes me start to think he even has someone monitering the comments 24/7 by some sort of shift basis.

So are you telling me, they don't own any sort of floor in the shard but yet borrow/rent it of some sort of leasing company? So it's basically the same as renting a lambo taking a picture with it saying "if you want to be where I am contact me" to further and highten the enticement

http://www.the-shard.com/offices/office-tenants/about-tog/

Floor 25 of the shard is owned by the office group offering flexible office solutions. You really think these guys own a couple of million pounds worth of office space.

Your right, they own fck all!!

fd6bd45dda086d44ea3dbecc32d65388.png

https://i.gyazo.com/fd6bd45dda086d44ea3dbecc32d65388.png

They just lie, stand there right in your face spit and lie all at the same time in broad daylight and the followers bow down at his feet and believe it, even when everything in black and white shows us he is a complete lier, some people are so god damned desperate it's unbelievable.

Because they change there methods of generating income I think it makes it very hard to actually get the FCA involved on these guys. They sold courses, sold apprenticeships, referral fees etc.

I would be interested in hearing more first hand experiences with these scammers!!

The guy that has done the uncut trading diary should post it onto all their walls to show the Actual proof of how they are not Alway in the blue as they like to make out

Because they change there methods of generating income I think it makes it very hard to actually get the FCA involved on these guys. They sold courses, sold apprenticeships, referral fees etc.

I would be interested in hearing more first hand experiences with these scammers!!

Reason I am here, is I joined the free apprenticeship earlier this year, and the trades provided by the so called fund manager were 50/50 at best, even when their facebook went crazy with amazing winnings!!! the day before or after would wipe those winnings out with losses, and of course they stopped shouting until the next winning day arrived, so from the outside looking in, it looks like consistent wins.

After a good 5-6 months of barely breaking even, and my account down around 10-15% I decided enough was enough, at this point i was not angry, just more like ah well worth a try, lets move on.

It all started while trying to withdraw from 24fx, they denied my withdrawal without any excuse whatsoever, before my account was activated, they had 2 bank statements from me, council tax bill, hm revenues and customs bill, driving license and passport. So ID was not the issue, I emailed numerous times and never got a response, I just kept trying to withdraw with the same automated message saying your withdrawal request has been denied. Upon this i investigated 24fx and found on a complaint website, I was not the only one facing this problem, but countless others. I contacted all sorts of financial authorities and am still in an ongoing process as we speak on getting my funds back.

Matt, and the rest of the MTA team have also been no help, they consistently say the same thing to me which is "we have never heard of any other clients having this problem" I call BULL on that.

So you can understand my frustration with them, luckily money i invested into it was money I can afford to lose, however that does not take away from the fact that the money still belongs to me regardless of whether I can afford to lose it or not, to some ppl the amount could feed your whole family for 2 years! So if anything, i'd want it to go to charity if I don't see it!

Then I come to facebook to see Matts incredibly punchable face going on and on about cráp, and each time it gets more lavish and crazy, on top of that what some people are commenting thinking they will have a Lamborghini this time next year, some of them in hard times and putting thier last £1000 into them in dire hope of returns, that's the part that angers me, these people have kids, mouths to feed, roofs to pay for so that these children are safe, and Matt and his disgusting crew are prying on these desperate people in hard times knowing they will invest because of course it's "FREE", and this is why it's so deceitful and disgusting.

24fx I hear have pulled out thier partnership with MTA, it made me think maybe 24fx don't like the way MTA operate, but then why they hell are they still holding my money!

My guess is, the contract between them stated some sort of profit made between customer vs commision earned by MTA, and if this is not satisfied at 24fx end, then they have some sort of right to withold the money from the client. Which of course MTA would never tell you of such a clause.

I've had the same thoughts about them holding onto people's funds too... Mta owe them money one way or a other, or haven't fulfilled an agreement of sorts, but they'll never mention that.

I've told Matt that he's full of **** and was kicked and blocked - I then went to Facebook on one of his wank posts and my comment was deleted within minutes. It's funny when you have a query or a concern, they'll happily ignore you, soon as you start pulling the wool from people's eyes, they're on it like a fly on ****.

No one in any of the groups will call Matt out or question him, because their tongues are too far up his ****...

I wish someone would, and actually question MTA as a whole as to why they don't even use their own app that they've made people pay for..

I hope those guys with money still in 24fx can get it out. At the end of the day it's your money and not MTA's as much as 24fx and MTA were associated I'm sure there would be nothing preventing you gaining access to yours. Have you ever thought about taking them to a small claims court??

I hope those guys with money still in 24fx can get it out. At the end of the day it's your money and not MTA's as much as 24fx and MTA were associated I'm sure there would be nothing preventing you gaining access to yours. Have you ever thought about taking them to a small claims court??

All that is already in process, my solicitor is at the following stage in his case.

He believes my money could be being held due to a clause in the contract between MTA Live and 24FX, in a case like that, it is MTA's due dilligence to tell the client by law about this clause not 24FX, as MTA is the original referrer and IB. So on that note, MTA Live must have told you or have in black and white somewhere this clause, and the solicitor believe they might have, but in some very small small tiny print on a page with over 10 million words (slight exaggaration) but you get the idea, so as long as MTA have this printed somewhere in the TCs or contract, and here comes the scary part, 24FX are fully within their right to keep the money.

This is the stage my solicitor is at, currently looking upon any and all contracts and TCs to find any such clause which would result in ones money being witheld against them.

All that money has proberly been spent on all those watches and whatever other stuff he wants to buy.

I hope the game will be over and all get back what is theirs but chances are he's robbed you blind !

Makes perfect sense, since MTA know 99% of people do not care for TCs and those that do basically skim it. It's absolutely disgusting business model, but perfect legal, if they do have it printed. Sick business model, that unfortunately law or financial bodies cannot touch. No wonder he's cocky as fck.

I just left the apprenticeship and the MTA whole set up is a shambles. They simply make it all up as they go along. The criteria as a business you have to meet for even FCA to consider your application is extremely intense and in depth. I very much doubt they will be ever get a license and if they do, no doubt they would of paid a lot of money to a third party to complete the paperwork for them.
In ways, I think their initial intentions were good but greed and the lack of transparency has got the better of them which ironic because greed is the one of the biggest emotions you have to conquer to become a successful trader.
Do I care that they receive a Referal fee from a broker? Not really because they do give up their time to teach education. I do care that they are not upfront about the situation and try hide behind a smoke screen when it goes wrong . By the way most of their education is a rip off from Mike Baghdady price behavior. Even some of the slides are completely the same. Are these still copywrite to Mike??
Vile Matt is full of s*** and his latest desperate Facebook post shows this. This latest trying to portray that he is humble and money dosnt mean anything but two weeks ago he called someone a peasant for not agreeing with his post about money being the greatest commodity!!!

Something else that I never understood is they say their growth rate is around 15% but never proved it. Matt is certainly not, it's just people see the monetary value in his posts and believe it. If the account he is trading is 5mill , I would say he is 5% max.
Why aren't Matt and Mike and all the fund manager recording their results in something like myfxbook which is 3rd party verified?
I no doubt this so called takeover is all short lived as they have no real core business foundation built on honest, transparency and integrity to make it work. No systems, no processes, no follow through, and above all no values. It takes a lot more to run a successful business than just simply being good a sales and marketing.

It's very interesting that MTA are asking clients to change brokers again, apparently because now 24FX don't want to deal with them either.

I've noticed a couple of Matt's posts recently (I don't really look at his stuff much anymore as he's full of ****), and it's funny that now he's saying that the "MTA Bank" will offer 10% a year to clients, half of the 20% annual returns that they will achieve.

Whatever happened to 20% a month? 20% a year would be 1.5% a month or so, given the compound effect, and this is IF they could turn a consistent profit every month for an entire year (highly doubtful). Big difference.

His claims change when he knows that people are cottoning on to his nonsense. And where's Mike these days? Copying other people's stuff to then "copyright" and claim has been created by MTA?

Matt shared a meme saying that he knows full well that he's a c***... I don't think anybody can argue with that!

Matts latest post

"We are now taking bookings for 1-2-1 intense Forex education -
Bookings can only be made up until the first week of December.
Inbox me for details"

They really don't know whether they are coming or going these days do they, are they a bank, are they a signal service, are they a trading course, are they one on one mentors. Jesus christ what an absolute mess, only think I do know what they are, and that is prícks.