Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

They never admit things directly though, just avoid and deflect/blame someone else...

It's pretty comical that they're ever so quiet when things such as this are happening; yet they're screaming for praise once they get a successful trade, telling us we should be thankful.

The app is a joke too; the staff don't even use it. It's an application that has just been branded with their icon and company name, it's from chatwing.com, it costs MTA $125 a month to keep running and can be cancelled at any time. Don't be surprised when this goes down and is shut, they've made over £58,000 (going by their figures) from the app already.

So let me get this straight, 24fx do not want to be partnered with MTA no more and silicon have rejected partnership with MTA, so what's happening to the current apprentices accounts all on 24fx if MTA no longer recieve commision from the trades they place ?

No response from MTA live updates on the Facebook page. Why so quiet if this was totally unbiased and truthful.

Are all the 'fund' managers actually aware of what goes on or do they just follow Matt and Mike blindly?

Fund managers probably the wrong name for them, thier realt title is "recruitment managers"

Role: To intice and attract as many people to our apprentice course using the word "FREE" as our primary weapon, and sign up for our specific broker.

Qualifications needed: Arrogant, flashy, attention seeker, social media expertise.

What will be involved: You will need to take many pictures with fancy building, wearing fancy watches, try and get some pictures with very expensive cars, we need to plaster this all over facebook with a trade that you won with and add that to the screenshot.

Perks: Eating out at fancy restaurants, which of course we also want pictures doing.

Sorry for this delay in broker.

We have now officially secured the top broker in the UK for FX.

They are on the stock exchange, offices are based in the most expensive part of London, with huge trading floors and dealing desks.

MTA have now got their own dealing desk within this company, meaning that our clients have their own direct trade manager.

Spreads are incredible, FCA regulated, and verification shall take just a few hours.

We have worked tirelessly over the past two weeks to find us a broker we can build a relationship with over the next few years, until the take over has happened.

I hope you understand our work ethic and integrity in making sure you are out with the right broker.

We can assure you this will be a great deal on both parties and you will be now able to focus on trading.

Alongside this, the broker will give you your own portal, hawk eye, where you can monitor withdrawals deposits etc without having to ring through departments.

I hope you appreciate our hard work as we appreciate your patience.

Many thanks and the link will be posted hopefully by close of play today.

Thanks guys.

Matt Travis - Founder & CEO

Please tell me Matt Travis new videon on his facebook page is a joke, is this **** he is trying to do even legal, we are talking big legalities here, controlling majority of the UK's money, he's either on some serious drugs, running the biggest scam in history, or MTA is going to become a bank.

yes let me invest 100k in a non regulated bank so that when things go tits up I loose everything. I thought they could teach you how to make 3-4 % everyday. Now it seems only 10% a year.

what an absolute bellend, I think it's clear he's an absolute tool. Great if you have special needs and want to **** your money away.

I am so confused, first it was a forex trading service, crap teaching with mediocre signals, which was 50-50 at best (personal experience)

Now with his latest "its all about me" video, notice how he shows his watch every time, saying people ask what watch hes got on today, I gone through his videos, no fcker asks to see his damn watch. Anyway, his latest video is absurd, what kind of authorities need to be notified to stop this guy before he starts prying on peoples life savings and leaving them in the gutter.

Also, i am still in the middle of a battle to withdraw what I have left in my 24fx account, now mta have nothing to do with 24fx, what the hell is going to happen to "MY" money that "I DEPOSITED" into that forex account, why can I not have my own bloody damned money back?

I honestly don't know what goes through his head. Every claim deal and idea seems to get more desperate. I feel sorry for people who have lost money to this lot.

He's a coke head, never noticed when he comes out with such claims, he's always fiddling with his nose? Whilst spurting out that trash, he's obviously under the influence of something.

And yeah, because 80% of the UK is going to put their entire savings in to MTA, where neither Matt or Michael or the company are FCA compliant... Delusional!

Cocaine, obviously, Im so dumb, why couldn't I see that, coke reacts with people differently, some like to party all night, some become superheroes and better looking than Brad Pitt, or in Matts case here he becomes the powerfulest man on earth who wants to take over the world, kinda reminds me of pinky and the brain haha, keeps trying to take over the world and consistently fails with his accomplice pinky, which in this case Pinky = Matts fund managers.

I know of someone who wants to batter the fck outta him, waited outside the shard couple times, but never saw him

The claim in his new Facebook video (re. some sort of 'MTA Bank') is ludicrous, yet it shows the sophistication of his audience who are in awe of such an idea; the fact that he is encouraging people with such a low sophistication and understanding of financial services / markets is disgraceful. The fact that Matt Travis would even broadcast such an embarrassing idea shows either his complete lack of understanding of banking regulations, or his total delusion.

Been following this for a while now out of curiosity to see what happens as I don't understand why people are not challenging him on any of the posts they put up, for example when people have asked about the forex apprenticeship they get told it is free/ sponsored, sponsored by who ?

They have moved to the shard on floor 25, if you actually look at who owns these office spaces they are owned by a flexible leasing company, which again show it is one big front to reel people in to the dream of a better life.

They must spend more time talking to people who want to be a trader than actually trading, if you are making so much money you don't then tell everyone to buy your app at £49.

Majority of the fund managers who first started used to work for arial direct which was sales....explains a lot

Any financial 'institution' that uses a quote by Conor mcgregor in its office really does some up these guys. From what I gather any slightly negative or questioning comments on Facebook just gets you blocked.

Been following this for a while now out of curiosity to see what happens as I don't understand why people are not challenging him on any of the posts they put up, for example when people have asked about the forex apprenticeship they get told it is free/ sponsored, sponsored by who ?

I've challenged him about a claim that MTA was a 'hedge fund' :LOL: I asked him whether MTA had FCA authorisation to carry out that type of activity and... blocked before I could even chuckle to myself!