Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

And one more thing ,when I have seen last time Baghdady he praised spreadbetting in UK because of taxes .Funny , professional trader ?

Mahmoud promotes anyone who pays him money in kick-backs. If he introduced you to a broker or spreadbetter, hevwould try to negotiate a pip for himself for every trade you place. In and out. If you trade £10 a pip, then he gets £20 round trip.

There is nothing professional (trader or otherwise) about Mahmoud.

Hi chaps. I'm a newbie & this is my 1st post - ever.

I know about Mike Baghdady cos I used to subscribe to his Sunday night round up, in which he ran thru the major pairs for the upcoming week. I took every trade he recommended, & I can honestly say that NOT A SINGLE ONE WORKED.

The guy must be some kind of genius to fail to predict one single move - even I can do that occasionally!

But then I went down to his office and met him - and instantly disliked him. He comes across as a sleazy used car salesman, but obviously without the high ethical values of a used car salesman.

From the TT Training Traders Facebook Page:
'In a Cermony in Riyadh HRH. Dr. Prince Saif Aislam Bin Saud Bin Abdelaziz … awards Mike Baghdady in recognition for his innovative work with his Price Behaviour Methodology and in training and educating traders all over the world and in the Middle East'

Do you think that Mike's looking a little worried that he's about to be found out and beheaded in true Saudi justice? He must be bricking it. Especially as he's taught about 3 people from the Middle East. And they were all UK ex-pats. In Dubai.

Attachments

• MacNonsense.jpg
    MacNonsense.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 247
There are 5000 Princes in Saudi Arabia, it's not like he got an award from Prince Charles or someone. I hope for his sake they don't realise what he's up to.

'In a Cermony in Riyadh HRH. Dr. Prince Saif Aislam Bin Saud Bin Abdelaziz … awards Mike Baghdady in recognition for his innovative work with his Price Behaviour Methodology and in training and educating traders all over the world and in the Middle East'

Do you think that Mike's looking a little worried that he's about to be found out and beheaded in true Saudi justice? He must be bricking it. Especially as he's taught about 3 people from the Middle East. And they were all UK ex-pats. In Dubai.

looks to me like a blank piece of paper..no doubt from one of his courses

London?! I don't think he's very welcome here again. He still owes vast sums to creditors here, from CCJs to unpaid tax.

As you see on the screen the new company name is :

KingdomFinancial Services

and position

Training Traders Head Trader

is described as "previous "

Don't know where is registered now .:-(

Looks like a menu to me....

Lets hope he messes with the wrong arab and they turn his gonads into a kofte kebab and does some serious bird lime.

Mike has now trademarked his new name, Mr. Price Behaviour,

Mike Baghdady
Mr. ®Price Behaviour™

Mike Baghdady - United Kingdom | LinkedIn

How can we be sure that he has trademarked the phrase????
He has been known to make such claims in the past such as "Trade what you see not what you think". He did not trademark the phrase but indicated that he did on publicity.

This is the same man who claims a world class client list for Training Traders. Do you believe that?????????

Would be worth finding out if he has done such a thing!! How do you find out??

How can we be sure that he has trademarked the phrase????
He has been known to make such claims in the past such as "Trade what you see not what you think". He did not trademark the phrase but indicated that he did on publicity.

This is the same man who claims a world class client list for Training Traders. Do you believe that?????????

Would be worth finding out if he has done such a thing!! How do you find out??

You could probably check but it would hardly be worth the bother, I imagine he just made it up like everything else.

Baghdady Health Warning!!!

It appears that Baghdady has once again got feet on the ground in the UK.
A guy by the name of Simon Sharpe is acting as his representative in the UK and is actively attempting to recruit new clients!!! Based in London.

Anyone know anything about this guy???

"Caveat Emptor" - as they say.

A guy by the name of Simon Sharpe is acting as his representative in the UK and is actively attempting to recruit new clients!!! Based in London.

Simon Sharpe is probably the quietest sales man in the UK. Unless he's the richest by using Mike Baghdady's Price Behaviour System.

Remember, this is the system that is correct 70% of the time, although there is no evidence to back up Mike Baghdady's claim. The Turtles, under his illustrious tutelage, lost money and he closed the programme and all the people who hired desks in his office to learn from the (trademarked) King of Price Behaviour ALL lost money and stopped trading.

I feel sorry for Simon Sharpe. His office must be VERY quiet. Is there a phone number so I can call him to see if he's awake?

Ah, how the wheels turn in Baghdadyland!!!!

It turns out that Simon Sharpe is a former client who paid for and took one of Baghdadys courses. He has been roped in, like many others, including some of the turtles to do the great mans bidding no doubt with promises of free mentoring, software, teach you how to trade, etc. Poor guy!!!!

Or maybe not so poor guy as he has had the opportunity to do some research himself and understand who he is working with. The evidence is here and in many other places. Shame on you Simon Sharpe. Yes that is the same Simon Sharpe that is based in North London.

Quote.

Training Traders is a company born out of the necessity to satisfy a need of ... Team Members: Ken Sacks, Cherita Axel, Malcolm Steel, Chris Bell, Simon Sharpe, Mike Baghdady, ...