Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Oops... sorry about the confusion...

I thought I was being accused of supporting him and trying to get new traders onto his trading course.

Just to be clear I don't and I'm not... I'll edit my post just to clear things up.

Hope the above wasn't aimed at me since I was not referring to you:|

Last edited:
Just out of general interest... what do you experienced traders consider to be a good annual return on your account? By that I mean return on capital. 45% like the hedge funds or more? Calibrate me please?

Do you think hedge funds make 45% a year? The last figures I saw showed most of them lost money.

Do you think hedge funds make 45% a year? The last figures I saw showed most of them lost money.

In my experience, the guys running most hedge funds are as clueless as the average t2w newbie

The ones who actually took time to develop an edge are a different kettle if fish, 45% is definitely on the high side, anyone hitting those kinds of numbers on low leverage isn't trading, they're gambling.

Oops... sorry about the confusion...

I thought I was being accused of supporting him and trying to get new traders onto his trading course.

Just to be clear I don't and I'm not... I'll edit my post just to clear things up.

Caldera.
I thought your long post on Baghdady and his method was well thought out and presented.
The problem for most people when Baghdady spins his magic web is that at first, it appears that what he claims is in fact what happens. As you will be aware he spreads his views across a good number of forex pairs and will home in on one or two that begin to behave as he would wish. He then uses this to claim that his method works "all of the time" in "all market conditions" . He also claims that it "will work with any instrument"

His big and much abused claim is that his method works over "70%" of the time.

Anyone who has the most basic knowledge of trading and what is involved will understand that such a claim is a complete lie. Should Baghdady have a system that recorded 70% winners - it would have been sold to the major institutions for a whole lot of $$$$$ a long time ago.

What happens is that those who are pulled in by his slick words and claims, pay for the course(s) and embark upon a path that almost always ends in the same place. Substantial loss of trading account.

This has happened to almost everyone who has paid and taken his course, it happened to the turtles who were being mentored by Baghdady and Tuckey on a daily basis, it even happened to those who trained for him. They went on to change their trading methods themselves after understanding why his method could never do as he claims. It also happened to those who, after taking his course, then rented a desk in his offices in order to get input from the great sage himself. All of them, without exception left after a few months.

Baghdady claims to have institutional clients. He makes this claim on his website. These clients are almost all from the dark and distant past and are not current. All of them have the same history. Bagdady got someone to get him through the door, he then dazzled them and got them to try some of his software and presto - he can claim them as an "Institutional Client". No ongoing business relationship - I wonder why that might be???? Could it possibly be that what he claimed does not in fact actually happen???

What utter tosh!!!!

He continues to spout his claims from an unknown address in the USA. He has now got a representative on the ground in the UK and in the Far East. They are now trying to sell as if nothing happened and every claim that he makes is in fact the truth.
The great benefit of this and other like forums is that the real truth will continue to be out there for anyone who takes a little time to do their research. That truth will continue to be published and will be repeated in order to keep this critical information at the top of the SEO and Google search engines. Baghdady has been known to spend up to $2,000 a week plus the cost of expensive lawyers (he did not pay them) in an attempt to have the truth engineered by SEO experts. It will not work because too many out there know to their cost the reality of Baghdadys method and the utter false claims he makes and continues to make.

We also know that he watches this forum on a daily basis. Happy reading Mahmoud!!!!!!

Agree. (y)

Hedge funds suffer the same fate as average retail traders...95% lose money.

Peter

Well, the people who work for them generally do ok which is why they say the average hedge fund is a compensation scheme masquerading as an investment fund.

That would be funny if it wasn't so true.

All hedge fund investors would do far better if they did this using ETFs -

Fail-Safe Investing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But on no, the average investor (large retail or institution) fall for the sales pitches which is why they generally fail to get good results yet support great lifestyles for the owners/workers of the funds.

Remember folks, the City/Wall street and other financial centres are there to separate you from your money, and it's done skillyfully via fess and charges. But youy will get good tickets to Wimbledon :cheesy: :cheesy:

Can anyone believe this guy... is he really being allowed to talk to punters at trading shows after everything he's done in the US and UK!? And is Ben Tuckey really back for more, alongside him - knowing full-well, this time around, exactly what sort of a person he is?

Anyone who knows the Mike Baghdady story knows he is utterly dishonest. Those in the know should sign into his session tomorrow and tell everyone why...

Mike Baghdady "Mr. Price Behavior"
FREE Online Workshop
The session begins 18:00 BST (London Time)
To log-in, please go to this link hotComm Room Entry fill in your details and use "mrtrade515" as your password.

Can anyone believe this guy... is he really being allowed to talk to punters at trading shows after everything he's done in the US and UK!? And is Ben Tuckey really back for more, alongside him - knowing full-well, this time around, exactly what sort of a person he is?

Anyone who knows the Mike Baghdady story knows he is utterly dishonest. Those in the know should sign into his session tomorrow and tell everyone why...

FREE Online Workshop
To log-in, please go to this link hotComm Room Entry fill in your details and use "mrtrade515" as your password.

Which date?

FREE Online Workshop

Probably this password is not working any more .He is sending other e-mails with registration.We can treat this as evidence that he is reading this forum .

pboyles: 22.May

Probably this password is not working any more .He is sending other e-mails with registration.We can treat this as evidence that he is reading this forum .

pboyles: 22.May

As you stated Mahmoud Baghdady is watching this forum every day of his life.

He was driven to distraction when all was being revealed last year and hired expensive lawyers to try and get the thread removed. He failed!!! and he did not pay the expensive lawyers either - they are still looking for him.
He also paid expensive SEO people to try and get the thread lower down the Google internet rankings. He failed thanks to the many who come on and keep the truth alive.

So he has changed the format for this presentation after watching his presentation being revealed on trade2win..
He has sent out another email to those who were invited asking them to register again giving certain information. Looks like they will get another link sometime soon.

Keep watching Mahmoud - we are not going away - the truth will be told and told over and over again!!!!

Baghdady Alert... Baghdady Alert...

Looks like you can still get into his room using the following link.

hotComm Room Entry

Password is mrtrader515

13.00 hrs New York time
18.00 hrs UK time

Some people are in there already!!!

Fantastic results and the new company name :D

Attachments

• new company.jpg
    new company.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 261
I thought there were 21 rules?

Kapitansb what is that profile and where did you get it from? How does it track traders? 51.51% seems crap to me, might be more enjoyable to toss a coin!

As you stated Mahmoud Baghdady is watching this forum every day of his life.

I would have thought a 'World Champion' has better things to do with his life, I mean I doubt Sebastian Vettel follows his gossip on the Message Boards :cheesy:

I thought there were 21 rules?

Kapitansb what is that profile and where did you get it from? How does it track traders? 51.51% seems crap to me, might be more enjoyable to toss a coin!

When I was in their office when Les was working there where 21 rules ,when an American took his place I'm pretty sure there were 24 .(so was said ,I never have seen even one rule ,just predict some according to webinars ).
Now I was kicked off yesterday when I asked about this rules .I have seen his training on line -no rules as well .

That profile is from the platform presented during that webinar (screenshot ).Baghdady stated that he is trading with four of his students .Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the name of the platform ,but I think somebody must know this .He showed that as live account ,but even could be demo with live quotes .Balance about 125k .

Success rate tells you nothing ,real is between 40-60% ,no way that you will be better if you really trade .Money&risk management is what counts .
Average P/L is 0.11% per day which makes ca 40% a year .

But for me all these is rubbish .For this man and his statements.Why not tradestation ,why not LMAX account (which he supported long time).

And one more thing ,when I have seen last time Baghdady he praised spreadbetting in UK because of taxes .Funny , professional trader ?

Mahmoud's returning to his native tongue. Perhaps his ambition is to find people to dupe who don't speak English and won't find this forum exposing his lies, bankruptcy, failed trading etc etc

Training Traders FREE Online Workshop

The headline and first paragraph say (according to Google Translate) "Trading does not have any insurance, but Mike Baghdadi offers a solution closest to it."
"Mike Baghdadi "Lord of the price behavior" learn the trade from his expert approach "the behavior of prices," which has proven its success and its reality."