Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

It always makes me laugh on these forums when you see people say "if so and so can make money trading why do a trading service?". That is such a silly argument..Richard Branson, Duncan Banantyne, Jack Welsh, Donald trump etc. Are you saying that because these guys have all written and sold books about business they must actually be **** at business or why would they bother? Of course not!

Do you really think that these guys actually sat down in front of a computer and typed those books for 100's of pages? Next you'll be telling me footballers really write their own autobiographies. They give a few stories and a few insights and delegate someone else to do the work, because it just isn't worth their time.

So noone who is actually profitable would share the knowledge then? Come on , throw me a bone ppl. Anyone? :)

What do you say we all join up for your webinar and ask the awkward questions then?

attend

"Space at our seminars is very limited and fills up very quickly"

Only 89 seats left I heard.

Why are you continuing to suggest I am a vendor. So far you have put my name to about 3 different sites you say I am a part of. Not once have you been able to show this is true. When asked if there was a link on my blog to another site you lied and said you saw something but couldn't remember where. How convenient. Why are you doing this? Show some proof I am anything other than a former prop trader who shares trade ideas for free and I would have to hold my hands up. The problem is that you know you can't offer proof so you keep modifying what it is you think I am upto. I've been told by one of your poodles that you never say sorry so I won't expect an apology..but I have laid down the gauntlet..prove your accusations to be true or else you have just lost any shred of credibility you must have left on this forum.

"SmartOptions are so easy to use that it only takes 94 seconds for us to show you how to trade. And don’t worry - if you need a bit more help before you start trading, we’re here for you, ready to answer any questions you have and waiting to help you make profits of over 70% in as little as 60 seconds"

Really? Classic scammer nonsense, 70% in 60 seconds.

learntotrade

First untruth

PUBLIC WEALTH WARNING - AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

As a number of people pointed out on this forum and on others, Baghdady will be back. Despite everything he has been responsible for he is trying to operate online, with no transparency of where he is and no physical location.
Just think about that for a moment! He has lied, cheated and conned many over the years whilst being based somewhere - mainly London. Now he is making outrageous and unproven statements of success once again in order to lure in the unsuspecting only this time he is online. He cannot be traced or found!!!!!!!
Given the number of people who are after him for unpaid bills this makes a lot of sense for Baghdady but it also creates a massive risk for those who may be tempted by this con-artist.

It all started a few weeks ago when he made an offer to those he had previously taken thousands of £££££ or $$$$$$ from - his previous clients. The condition was that they had to open an account with a specific broker so that Baghdady got paid every time they traded, win or lose.We all new that this would be the forerunner to an unmissable offer to the great unwashed masses out there and now here it is below. Shame on the broker who got into bed with this guy.

Now for a massive discount you too can become part of the Baghdady family of success but only until the 17th August mind you.

The full and original item is on the Training Traders website under blog

Mike Baghdady's Mentoring Programme – Learn how to Trade Forex, Blog

YOU CAN LAUGH AT MONEY WORRIES — IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE PLAN

9 August 2012. | By Mike Baghdady. | Categories: Other.

Go for the Gold…

Dear All ,

I hope you are keeping well and enjoying the summer as well as the London Olympics. It is truly inspiring to see those athletes push themselves beyond their comfort zones to achieve greatness. I guess we should all endeavor to apply that attitude to all out personal undertakings too!

Well, I write you today mainly because of the unbelievable results and achievements being made by my current students trading with our long-term strategy and software. I would like such outcomes to be experienced by ALL of my clients, even the day traders.

Where is the evidence of such a claim? He has made such claims in the past with no verifiable evidence ever presented.

I believe this Olympic Games period is as good as any, to offer all of my day-trading clients the opportunity to go for gold in their trading by adding long term trading to their arsenal too.

No you don't. Its just time to try and fleece the next lot after getting up and running in the last few weeks.

As you already know, long term trading allows you the opportunity to make significant profits by taking advantage of sweeping trends in the market. My unique trading Software, which is the culmination of 35 years of trading experience, makes the job of identifying the beginning of these trends a breeze.

This means you are able to get in on the game before the rest of the trading crowd and ride the wave all the way to the top. My software also tells you what to buy? When to exit? How much to buy? When the trend may be losing steam thereby signaling you to get out of the trade with your profits.

Because of my broad and overwhelmingly successful implementations of my trading methodology in over a 100 banks and financial institutions all over the globe and training over a 1,000 institutional traders, I know empirically and intimately that my Trading Methodology and Software Works and I need no further validation for it.

Does anyone actually believe this??? What claims! No evidence, no results, no names, no references, no independent verification. What worthless words.
He needs no "further validation for it" but what about the rest of us?????

However, that being said, it doesn’t mean that it worked 100% for everybody who attended my seminars or bought the software. I could only conclude that some of the people who attended my seminars did not have access to proper on going coaching and guidance.

The "morons" chose not to pay me even more so they deserved what they got. Its their own fault and nothing to do with the method.
Funny how the turtles were receiving input from the great man every day and it did not work for them either.

Today, I know better. Today, I know that for new traders, mastering the markets is similar to mastering Karate. The difference between a green belt and a 27degree grand master black belt is not how much you know. It is how much you systematically implement and practice the 20 or so fundamental different moves,blocks, punches and kicks every day. It takes time, effort and repetition/practice. And that is what I am adding to the Mix

So after 35 years in the markets he has just realised that it takes mentoring from someone like himself to make you successful and he will now do it at a discount. How fortuitous.

After the last few months of very successful mentoring room experience, I have seen the results, I see their progress every day and I am more convinced than ever that it is not what you know about trading,its how you apply it. You can become a successful trader and make money from trading the markets

You might claim to see the results every day but what about us mere "morons" ? Can we find out how many are in your room? What the trading results are? What your own performance is? It seems that you left a few bad debts elsewhere in your trading career like $5,5m which led to bankruptcy (which you lied about) and some smaller but significant sums at Robins Futures.

Mike I can honestly say… the course taught me how to trade but it is your mentorship that is making me a trader and I really do appreciate… no matter how many times you repeat anything rest assured I will be listening every time you say it. Thank you very, very, very much for your time you spend with us.
K. A. London

Who is K.A. ????? Why not B.O. or L.L.or O.C. or K.S. ?

Further, trading long term also makes profiting from the market easy for those of you who have jobs or other daytime commitments that makes you unable to sit by your computer all day waiting to take trades. This especially works very well for the ladies since you only have to check your trades once a day max! It’s very convenient.

How very patronising for all you ladies out there. This must be one of the worst examples of sales script ever written. Wonder who Baghdady paid to write this crap?

Hi Mike , My friends do not understand how I am making so much money from the market even though I am at the golf course all day long…long Term Position Trading means I am not chained to my computer , and I just love it. Thanks Mike for showing me this option… I am really enjoying my retirement.
S.D. London

What about O.H. or N.O. ?

The general misconception is that you need a very large amount to be a long-term trader. This is certainly not true at all. With a meager £1000 trading account, you can profit significantly as a long-term trader and with the current volatility in the market, these sweeping market trends are occurring more often and producing very huge opportunities as a result. In fact, here is the reaction of just one of my long-term clients who have benefitted so greatly from this style of trading…

My Goodness! I was very skeptical to trade long-term, but I just could not manage day trading since I already had serious work commitments. I decided to try it out and boy, am I glad. I have netted 1,200 pips from just two trades. This is just incredible and so easy with your price behavior technique and the long term trading software! Thanks, Mike
V.M. UK

Give us the evidence please!!!!! Sounds better than the 300% usually claimed!

As you may be aware, I have strategically reorganized my business recently, by moving most of my business online and taking advantage of technological tools available today. I have cut a lot of operational costs in the process. I’ve always thought of ways to pass some of those savings on to my existing clients only.

No you have not. You were exposed and ran out of town leaving a lot of people owed significant amounts of money. You own money in the UK, Australia and the Far East. Maybe elsewhere but this is enough for now. You conned the turtles and did not have the money to back them as you very publicly claimed. You lied about your background. You were bankrupt and you denied this. You lost court cases in the USA and were found to be far from a reliable person. You ran and hid. Now this but the difference is everyone who is interested has to TRUST you. God help them.

So, for the remainder of the Olympics, I am giving you a one time special opportunity to get my highly profitable Position Trader Package at a price I have never offered before and do not intend to offer gain.

Oh yes you will.

The Position Trader Package initially cost a total of £15,000 (£4,500 for the course, £7000 for the Long term software and £4,500 for 6months of follow up Mentoring Sessions).

However, if you register before the 17th of August 2012(the end of the Olympic Games), you will get our entire Position Trading Package for a massively discounted price of £3,995 only.

Yes! You get to save over 70% of the original package price.

Bloody hell. I am phoning around friends and family right now just to get the last couple of grand together. I am contacting my friends that I know have the $$$$ to take a look at this and just think - we could all save a massive 70% for just giving Baghdady £3995 before the 17th August!!!!

And you will receive
Full Access Pass to attend the Live Position Trader Training Course, Online on Saturday the 18th of August 2012 until August 22nd 2012
Lifetime License to my Proprietary Long Term Trader Software, yours to keep and use Forever!
PLUS 6 Months of Free Mentoring from Me, personally.

Why The Low Fees? Here’s why in a nutshell:
1.As you know I have strategically reorganized my business recently, by moving most of my business online and taking advantage of technological tools available today. I have cut a lot of operational costs in the process. I’ve always thought of ways to pass some of those savings on to my existing clients only

You were found out!!!!!!

2.Coaching is the KEY to anyone success … every Olympian or champion Athlete has a great coach and that is why I have included that most valuable item in the package which is the 6 month daily mentoring . So for just about £20 a day, you will get? The most comprehensive long Term Trading Course? The Best Rule Based Long Term Trading Software? Be mentored by me for 6 months
3.Now more than ever I can do what I have always wanted to do which is, training traders.

So for about £20 a day I can be mentored by a lier, cheat, fraud and conman. Sounds ok to me.

I know I am offering you unprecedented value here, but like I mentioned earlier, I have cut a lot of costs from restructuring my business operations and this is my way of passing most of those savings over to my existing clients only… those who have been with me from the beginning. Also, offering you this deep discount, means I can bring in a lot more serious traders like you to make it economically feasible for me. It’ the best possible win-win deal.

You certainly win. Give us a verifiable address where you can be contacted along with a phone number. Proof that you should be able to provide without hesitation.

To make this even easier for you, I have set up a very reasonable payment financing option for you. Now you don’t have any excuses whatsoever!

In other words I am happy to take your money and enjoy the pleasure at my leisure.

You simply cannot afford o miss this incredible One –Time Existing Client Only Offer. However, you have to hurry as this offer only lasts until the 17th of August.

After the 17th of August, Standard prices will revert to a much higher level.

I will be holding the Long Term Trading Live Seminar completely Online on Saturday the 18th of August 2012. All the Follow up Mentoring Sessions will be held online as well. I believe this new arrangement is also beneficial to you as it cuts out travel costs on your end. It no longer matters where you live …you can still participates fully!

Yes but, where do you live???

Taking advantage of this opportunity will ensure you are diversified as a trader …even though you are a day trader at the moment, you will benefit greatly from trading long term as well – since you can continue to generate income and grow your account even faster, using both trading styles.

I Love day trading and I trade the market everyday, but I am mostly scalping the market for few pips at a time. I find that my long-term trades provide even more pips and profit for me. You are correct Mike; it is very advantageous to diversify my trading style and my risk to make more money.
L.A. Bournemouth, UK

B.U. or L.L or S.H. or I.T.

Go for Gold in your trading! Take advantage of this one time Olympic offer now.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER, and see you on the Live Online Training on the 18th of August.

Sincerely, you sincere - pull the other one!!!
Mike Baghdady

PURE COMEDY GOLD. This is one of my favourite posts many!

Why do you hang on pboyles word the way you do? Do some research for yourself and you will see that pboyles is a habitual liar.

SweatySlouch, I have a few questions for you having looked at your website. I would greatly appreciate your time in answering them:

1. Which institutions did you trade for? Which markets did you trade?
2. What is your name?
3. What years did you prop trade for?

The reason I ask is that I am keen to do some background so that I can verify that you're not a scammer (as has been pointed out)

I promise I'm not a finger-pointer, I just want some evidence, rather than claims.

Thanks!

Employment tribunal date set for Early September.
I very much doubt that MB will show up but just in case he does, anyone looking for him could do worse than to start here.
I will post more details nearer the time.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

A little research goes a long way.

Mailing Address:

TT Training Traders Ltd
37 Kolonakiou Ave.
Linopetra 4103
Limassol Cyprus

For any readers who are conducting their research into Training Traders / Mike Baghdady - the above address given on the website is not a base for Training Traders. It is merely a registered address, probably at a lawyer or accountant.
Probably set up to allow him tax reductions.

Remember, he was based in London with an office that you could actually go to. He cheated a whole load of people and did a runner. Now he is operating over the web with no known location.

As stated before, if you hand over your money to this guy Baghdady and things do not go the way you planned or were led to believe you have no actual physical office to go and deal with your issues.

Baghdady is out there in the ether and so far seems to be refusing to provide any verifiable location - makes you wonder why????????

As stated, Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!!!!!!!!

I thought it was quite funny actually. The idiot from Dukascopy mentioned the turtle thing, and apparently that was enough. No need to enquire what was happening with regard to it. No need to wonder whether it was still going or had collapsed in a fiasco which involved enraged and impoverished turtles walking out carrying monitors and office supplies. :LOL:

If anyone wants a laugh, you can listen to Slapploppy blathering on in some free videos on the Training Traders website.

Full of "Price Behaviour is the behaviour of price" type wisdom. :LOL:

If anyone wants a laugh, you can listen to Slapploppy blathering on in some free videos on the Training Traders website.

Full of "Price Behaviour is the behaviour of price" type wisdom. :LOL:

That's a complete waste of my time...Oh wait a minute, lulz you said?? OK, checking it out now.

Peter