Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

and approximately 25% of it is poster self delete, as was the case here. So all the conspiracy theorists can now get back in the box.

Surely that argument is rather simplistic. 25% might be an average across all members, but there must be a significant difference between individual members.

I for example very rarely delete my own posts, but I quite regularly get posts deleted by moderators. Probably 2% of my posts are self deleted, and 98% of my posts are moderator deleted. I can think of quite a few members where the ratios would probably be similar.

I'll happily concede that most of my posts are just lulz, or complete garbage, (although I have had a couple of really juicy trading related posts deleted, probably for letting cats out of bags etc), however, some of the posts deleted by members such as PBoyles, are not lulz, they are serious well balanced, and factual, and its the deletion of those kinds of posts that fuel conspiracy theories.

You have to admit things are deleted from time to time, and that there are area's and topics that tend to result in heavy deletions, and/or bans, both permenant and temporary.

Would anyone like to call the Training Traders office number?

Been like this for a couple of days now!

No staff - no turtles.

Wonder why?

+442034051000

Maybe Mike Baghdady is taking an extended holiday abroad? I hear that Egypt is good at this time year.....

By the way - I lived in Japan for a while. Having some 55 year old drunken Japanese business mane in a suit turn to your girlfriend and say "so, you like white meat" - that's racist.

At face value, while this example may be a crass and inappropriate expression of observation, it's not really racist given that his observation is evidenced.

Now if you look at his statement sub-textually and conclude that he believes interracial relationships are wrong - which he probably does given he's Japanese - and that white people are inferior specimens due to a multitude of cultural differences, he himself is racist in some way.

You seem to have chosen to receive his statement in some manner akin to the sub-textual approach outlined above yet you write:

No - it isn't racist at all. Neither is the word Paki.
Jap is simply a shortening of the word Japanese.

A little contradictory to say that nouns which, through linguistic evolution or whatever else, can blatantly be offensive relative to demographic (and time) aren't racist due to their form - despite their connotations - given that you took offence in a case where offensive nouns weren't used.

The form of the word is irrelevant, it's the derogatory undertones, history and therefore the intention to cause offence that makes something racist. The method of expression (whether words, art, whatever) is meaningless in itself and no more conduit that allows the transfer of an idea or feeling. The idea or feeling is what is important and for something to be racist, it must convey that one party elevates itself above the other on the basis of ethnicity.

That's my opinion anyway (as someone who has suffered racism from every "race" lol)

Incidentally, an interesting fact is that the concept of race didn't even exist until about 5/600 years ago or something.

Last edited:
He'll get away with it again somewhere else Boylesy. You can't kill him as long as there are peopel with more money that sense. His business is relieving fools of currency and I'm sure you're well aware of the old adage.

fay8wh.jpg

Turtle program is not operating. I am assuming its finished and have moved on.
Realistically guys that's all I can say, all I want to say and sorry but its all I need to say too.

Turtle program is not operating. I am assuming its finished and have moved on.
Realistically guys that's all I can say, all I want to say and sorry but its all I need to say too.

Well that says a lot and it's exactly what I am getting at.
I'm not disagreeing, I'm simply not convinced either way. Strange that there isn't at least 1 p1ssed off turtle making loud waves somewhere. Not everyone loses that kind of money and keeps quiet about it or just shrugs their shoulders and moves on.

Peter

As an afterthought, I wonder if they signed some kind of "Keep your mouth shut" clause when they started??

Peter

As an afterthought, I wonder if they signed some kind of "Keep your mouth shut" clause when they started??

Peter

You got it in one.
The turtles are sorting out the legals and we should leave them to get on with it.

One of them has come on and let us know that its over. Thats all the evidence needed. Congtats to him for having the guts to do it in public.

Baghdady has fled to Egypt for now and Ben Tuckey has just, well, just gone.

The office is empty of people and the phone is ringing out or going to answer machine.

What more evidence is needed?

im sure one of the turtles , if not more, may have more to say when they are able.

Would anyone like to call the Training Traders office number?

Been like this for a couple of days now!

No staff - no turtles.

Wonder why?

+442034051000

That's the international number. Any of you UK guys call the UK number?
(UK): 0203 405 1000

Peter

You got it in one.
The turtles are sorting out the legals and we should leave them to get on with it.

One of them has come on and let us know that its over. Thats all the evidence needed. Congtats to him for having the guts to do it in public.

The office is empty of people and the phone is ringing out or going to answer machine.

im sure one of the turtles , if not more, may have more to say when they are able.

Who??

Did I miss it or was the post removed?

Peter

You got it in one.

Then why didn;t you mention this earlier when we were all wondering why they don;t respond here?? Instead you only say that after I bring it up??

Come on guys, you are doing a cr@p job of trying to convince anyone. NO REAL evidence.

Peter

anyway, I just keep repeating myself and no one offers evidence, documents, etc.

Can't waste anymore time here...

Peter

Peter

JMPower is/was a Turtle. He's the first to break cover and well done to him for it.

What more do you need? The office is empty, no-one is there (hence no-one's answering the phones), Baghdady has fled to Egypt, Ben Tuckey has disappeared.

It's all over. The fat lady has sung. The doors are closed. The scam has ended

Now that Osama Bin Laden has been found, maybe Mike Baghdady can become the World's Foremost Expert in Hide & Seek?

That's the international number. Any of you UK guys call the UK number?
(UK): 0203 405 1000

Peter

Pete

There is no answer, it goes to voicemail. It really does seem that the office is closed. A JM Power is listed a member of the New Turtle Traders Llp, he also appears in the marketing photos as Joseph. His previous posts have been generally in support of Baghdady so assuming that's not an imposter then we have further information to support the view that it's all collapsed.

Last edited:

A couple of the turtles where quite happy to reassure potential students and clients a week or so ago that everything was fine.