Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

And how many trades have been made on that C2 account? How many subscribers does it have and what software is it selling?

Actually I'll answer that for you. One was registered 204 weeks ago (that's 4 years) the other was registered 185 weeks ago (3 1/2 years ago) and neither of them have recorded a single trade nor do they have a single subscriber. Great expose there, well done.

well i think WhichWayNow's detective work deserves some credit, a well put together study, problem is the age of the evidence. on that count it's a fail.

anyway i'm more interested in the new turtles. the current wishy washy explanation regarding failing to update progress and dodging giving proper results so far. what's some are up, some are down, some are even?? wtf! bloody joke. i ask again, how many are there? 10, 14 or 20? simple question.

Official Response on behalf of Training Traders

Dear Mr Steel & Mr Baghdady
Thank you for your usual mellifluous and fact-free response to the many questions that have been asked on this forum. There have been many allegations made about Mike Baghdady and Training Traders, yet very few of them are being addressed – in spite of your carefully worded document (I suspect a lawyer was involved).

Not only have you miserably failed to answer the questions but you have the audacity to try to deflect the questioning by making unfounded allegations against your former staff. I’m sorry to hear about your claim that someone has defaced your building. I know that you have had significant turnover of staff for a small company in the last year; there have been 2 Directors (COO and Head Trainer), 2 Sales Managers, 1 Accountant, 1 Marketing Manager and 1 Receptionist who have all resigned or been summarily removed from their posts. Therefore you have directly pointed the finger of suspicion at a small number of people and these unsubstantiated allegations by you mention a criminal activity. A very serious allegation of this nature should surely be made to the police (backed up by your alleged CCTV evidence). Making serious criminal allegations of this nature can have very serious consequences for everyone you have clearly identified. Would you care to name the ex-staff member publicly so that the reputations of the other ex-members of staff are not being dragged into the mire? It is only fair that you back up these very serious allegations with evidence and fact – something that is upsettingly absent from your postings. I ask for the name of the rival company that is resorting to such underhand tactics to take away your esteemed clientele. You have repeatedly stated on this forum that the allegations made against you are unfounded (but you never disprove them), yet you are making a serious criminal allegation on a forum. That's a large dose of double-standards Mr Steel, which is why I’m certain you’ll be keen to provide some evidence or turn this matter into a criminal investigation by the police.

I’d also like to thank you for the offer to come to your offices. As I said on my very first post here, I have been to your office. It was not a nice experience
Thank you for letting us know that Ben Tuckey was, indeed, a fund manager for Alpine Capital. PBoyles has already shown that Alpine Capital Management was dormant, having been inactive since 2004 And given that his SFA registration expired in 2004, how on earth could he have been managing a fund? It seems as though Mr Ben Tuckey is as abusive of the truth as you are to suit your company’s needs. You still haven’t addressed the issue of using Ben & his brother Joe in your Bloomberg adverts under false pretences. Can you please tell me which institutions Joe Tuckey has traded for?
On the very subject of the Bloomberg TV advert I have some interesting information to impart. Having been alerted to the dubious nature of the claims made in your advert, Bloomberg decided to withdraw the advert. Not only did the broadcaster pull the advert, but following complaints, it was subject to an investigation by ASA (Advertising Standards Authority). The advert was never broadcast again following its removal by Bloomberg. Can you please enlighten us about the outcome of ASA’s investigation?
You say in typical woolly fashion (ie without substance) that ‘There have been a number of unsubstantiated and untrue allegations posted on this and other similar forums some of which have been removed. These posts are libellous’. Again, I ask you – which posts are you talking about? PLEASE provide some information so that we can address your obvious distress. I don’t want you to be unhappy Mr Steel in your capacity as Mike Baghdady’s official spokesman. These are another range of very serious allegations but, once again, you offer no details. You simply cannot post unsubstantiated allegations on this forum whilst simultaneously making them yourself. Your hypocrisy is breathtaking.
World of Trading Champion. We know that the title of the conference was called World of Trading and there was a competition that lasted for a short period that Mike Baghdady won. That has NEVER been disputed. What we’ve been questioning is the fact that Mike Baghdady spun gallant victory into ‘World Champion’. There is (ahem) a world of difference. The first line of his biography on the TT website says he ‘won the Frankfurt World of Trading Championship last year’. If I won a competition organised by World of Leather, I would never claim I was a World Champion of Leather. The conference was called World of Trading and the German producer of the show was very unhappy with Mike Baghdady for attempting to abuse his win at the competition for commercial gain. Mr Baghdady was not invited back the following year. As PBoyles has pointed out, Mike Baghdady is not even mentioned on their website. Look at the video that Malcolm Steel posted. Does that look like a World Championship event? No, I thought not.
There are still many questions outstanding that you seem reluctant to give answers to....
1. The absence of trading income matter.
2. The repeated visits of bailiffs.
3. The media blacklist.
4. The status of Ben & Joe Tuckey in the Bloomberg adverts- SFA-registered hedge fund trader (Ben) institutional trader (Joe) or employee?
5. The capital given to the "turtles"
6. The recent USA crash Mr Steel talked about in a previous post
7. Your client list of institutional banks and the nature of services provided them.
8. The "world's foremost expert" claim.
9. The NFA registration conundrum. How could Mike Baghdady be trading at NYBOT without being registered with the NFA?

So please explain the 'vested interests'.

"A special interest in protecting or promoting that which is to one's own personal advantage."

Your software is still for sale, therefore you have a vested interest.
If you are currently employed by a company who will gain by you actions or indeed if you have something to gain (such as selling trading software) then you have a vested interest. Do you have a vested interest ?
Perhaps the fact that no-one bought your software shows you have no idea what you are on about :)

Forums do not usually remove postings or ban people without good reason, often this action is taken for people who have made un-subtanciated false claims. I noticed you did not dispute that you have had been banned from at least one forum.

So you are a prolific poster who has repeatedly posted unfounded false allegations and hidden behind a range of anonymous nicknames. (n)

"A special interest in protecting or promoting that which is to one's own personal advantage."

Your software is still for sale, therefore you have a vested interest.
If you are currently employed by a company who will gain by you actions or indeed if you have something to gain (such as selling trading software) then you have a vested interest. Do you have a vested interest ?
Perhaps the fact that no-one bought your software shows you have no idea what you are on about :)

Forums do not usually remove postings or ban people without good reason, often this action is taken for people who have made un-subtanciated false claims. I noticed you did not dispute that you have had been banned from at least one forum.

So you are a prolific poster who has repeatedly posted unfounded false allegations and hidden behind a range of anonymous nicknames. (n)

Sorry but you completely misunderstand what CollectiveC2 is. It is a website that allows you to upload your trades so that other people can follow them if they choose. However you will notice that there are zero trades uploaded in the past 4 years. It has nothing to do with selling software and if you want to continue saying it is then feel free to post some proof.

Please feel free to point out which company I work for. Ensure you post some proof, not the usual hearsay nonsense that youve posted so far.

Again please feel free to point out a single unsubstantiated claim that I have posted here or elsewhere.

Having said all that even if I was a software salesman who was employed by all your competitors it wouldn't actually change the facts about your company and their false claims.

Slow Clap for you WhichWayNow.

Every attempt you make to discredit PBoyles or another person on this forum makes you look increasingly foolish.

Hmmm you mean the same way certain people jump on any supportive post and claim they are fake or forced by the company to post.

Slow Clap for you WhichWayNow.WhichWayNow -

I understand that you're part of Mike Baghdady's team but you're beginning to look like the school dunce with this hilariously poor trash talk.

Just because I question the credibility of those trying to advice me, it does not mean I am on any side (or team). By the way, "poor Trash talk", this from the guy who said "the office was a shambles inside - very dirty, very soul-less .. " :LOL:

Slow Clap for you WhichWayNow.

Anyway, I await to find out what horribly awful posts from my past that you can find on me. I must have done something that will have truly horrified you.

Why do you think you have done something to horrify me? I have no idea who you are. All I have asked is if you are an ex-employee with a grudge?
I think it is perhaps me who has hit a nerve with you.

Sorry but you completely misunderstand what CollectiveC2 is. It is a website that allows you to upload your trades so that other people can follow them if they choose. However you will notice that there are zero trades uploaded in the past 4 years. It has nothing to do with selling software and if you want to continue saying it is then feel free to post some proof.

Please feel free to point out which company I work for. Ensure you post some proof, not the usual hearsay nonsense that youve posted so far.

Again please feel free to point out a single unsubstantiated claim that I have posted here or elsewhere.

Having said all that even if I was a software salesman who was employed by all your competitors it wouldn't actually change the facts about your company and their false claims.

Hey WhichWayNow - BUSTED!!!!!!

Also, I've just re-read all of your previous posts and you have similar recurring themes:-
1. Trying to have a go at us about anonymity. Yet you have never identified yourself. In one of your posts you claim to have done so, but I've just reread the utter nonsense you have written and you DO NOT identify yourself. to quote: 'If you read my posts properly, you will see I said who I am and why I am here'. Assuming you are such a veracious determiner of the truth, it means that any post where you did identify yourself was removed. Which means that you're as villainous as our old pal PBoyles. To quote you once again 'Put up or shut up'
2. You repeatedly allege that I am a disgruntled ex-employee. Please provide the smallest evidence to back up your unsubstantiated nonsense. Given that Malcolm Steel, in his capacity as official spokesman, has claimed that ex-employees have caused some criminal damage (again, this is his claim and cannot be verified). Therefore, I strongly recommend that you provide some evidence to back up your insight. Your allegation has potentially serious legal implications.
3. Your really poor research and attempts to discredit people scrutinizing the activities of Mike Baghdady, Ben Tuckey and Training Traders.You show a distinct lack of intellect in the pathetic efforts you post as the lamest & incorrect 'evidence' of PBoyles' wrongdoing.

Basically, every time you put a post on here you make yourself look increasingly foolish. I guess your diminished mental powers mean that you're unable to face up to the huge amount of evidence that has been posted about Mike Baghdady's highly questionable marketing claims, questionable financial history etc etc I would suggest that you utilize your obvious intellect to look further into that before you bother posting again.

OK proof attached lets let people decide for themselves.

What hearsay nonsense, I am asking you if the company you work for has a vested interest?

Again please feel free to point out a single unsubstantiated claim that I have posted here or elsewhere. .

Nice twist (you are good at that), but what I said was you had been banned from other sites. Unless you were not telling the truth in your post (see attached).

Hahaha nice try.
Are you trying to imply I am working for Baghdady to try and discredit me or simply deflect because you are in trouble :)

Attachments

• PB5.jpg
    PB5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 177
  • PB6.jpg
    PB6.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 189
Please go ahead and name the company I work for. For your information I have had dozens of posts deleted from various forums (mostly here) and was banned once for 2 weeks for exposing another scam. I don't really think of that as being shameful, in fact it's nice to know I've done enough harm to various scammers to force them to resort to that sort of behaviour.

Hmmm you mean the same way certain people jump on any supportive post and claim they are fake or forced by the company to post.

Just because I question the credibility of those trying to advice me, it does not mean I am on any side (or team). By the way, "poor Trash talk", this from the guy who said "the office was a shambles inside - very dirty, very soul-less .. " :LOL:

Why do you think you have done something to horrify me? I have no idea who you are. All I have asked is if you are an ex-employee with a grudge?
I think it is perhaps me who has hit a nerve with you.

What a complete donkey you are.

I must say that in all the years I've been working I've never been inclined to return to a previous employers premises to carry out criminal damage. What on earth annoyed these people so much that they were driven to do such a thing?

Yipee ban lifted.
As for pboils your fire has been well and truly pissed on. Your vile comments against the great and good Mike Baghdady have been officially refuted with outstanding success. Please bear in mind that at least he is acknowledged as a trader whilst you are not. The fun police have been on to me again so I cannot fully express my thoughts but if you care to read some of my previous posts you will get my drift so to speak. I attempted to inject some humour into this thread but the fun police found it too much to bear and banned me for a few days.
BUY 2000

Attachments

• pittrader.jpg
    pittrader.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 151
Mike Baghdady & Malcolm Steel

There are still many questions outstanding that you seem reluctant to give answers to....
1. The absence of trading income matter.
2. The repeated visits of bailiffs.
3. The media blacklist.
4. The status of Ben & Joe Tuckey in the Bloomberg adverts- SFA-registered hedge fund trader (Ben) institutional trader (Joe) or employee?
5. The capital given to the "turtles"
6. The recent USA crash Mr Steel talked about in a previous post
7. Your client list of institutional banks and the nature of services provided them.
8. The "world's foremost expert" claim.
9. The NFA registration conundrum. How could Mike Baghdady be trading at NYBOT without being registered with the NFA?

Whats happened to "The Leopard" since Bag'fullocrap'dady minions replied?

Think The leopard was just setting it all up so that TT could write their nice little fullocrap essay ?

what would be great is that if peoples ip addresses were displayed.. that way we can see how many aliases all these chumps on this site have!! theres a good idea for you mr trade2win!

what would be great is that if peoples ip addresses were displayed.. that way we can see how many aliases all these chumps on this site have!! theres a good idea for you mr trade2win!

Would that include the 5 other usernames that also have either the same IP address or login details as you ?