Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Here again do you prove your worth. I make airy references, whereas you are positively Gradgrindian - you appreciate as did he that "what [we] want is facts". And you duly supply them.

We are mere butterflies in comparison.

Was Bagpoopy also a Dickens character, possibly in a sequel to Great Expectations?

No you're getting mixed up, he was Comical Ali in the Iraq War.

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/information_minister_oscar.jpg

Famous quotes include "They are nowhere near the airport, they are lost in the desert ... they cannot read a compass ... they are retarded".

And....

"The Turtles are doing fine, these guys are just little cockroaches"

Best of Comical Ali - Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf - YouTube

here is the full script:

- we are making tons of profit from the market; 300% per trade; left and right
- we trade the chart from right to left; but situation we are deciding.
- i tell everybody the same message; my office is for full of poopies and idots
- the turtles are coachroaches
- I asked the turtles for money; some paid me; and the rest flew like rats
- they are not even hundred miles away
- they are not in any place in the chart; i tell them to stick to the left side; and they trade the right side
- they are idiots
- some turtles paid me 50K per head
- i had them for breakfast day in and day out
- I slap any staff member or client who don't understand my methods
- I give them 20 rules; and they don't follow them
- they hallucinate when trading. they are chased and surrounded

Last edited:
It would appear that Slipbooby is slipping. This has been posted several times on the New Turtle Traders facebook page, and no-one has bothered to delete it:

"THE TURTLES ARE NO MORE. THEY GOT TURNED OVER BY M.B. AND THERE THEY DIED. TT HAS ALSO FOLDED - I KNOW IT'S SO HARD TO BELEIVE........ HAH!!!!!!!"

Amusingly, a supporter posted this in response and in defence of the project:

Hmm...
This speaks more to their ability to run a company and generate enough sales to fill their floor than it does to trade their system. I visited their trading floor and (although they were clearly planning to fill it) the truth is that no matter how good your product is you're going to struggle to convince enough people every month to fill that place. There's just not that many people with 4k to invest in a 5 day course in trading and even fewer who have the balls to take the plunge.
If you want an open view of Mike's system check out @fxsundays on twitter and see it in action.
:p

:LOL:

Now that does make perfect sense. The turtle experiment failed not for trading reasons but because they couldn't flog enough courses.

Words fail me.

It would appear that Slipbooby is slipping. This has been posted several times on the New Turtle Traders facebook page, and no-one has bothered to delete it:

"THE TURTLES ARE NO MORE. THEY GOT TURNED OVER BY M.B. AND THERE THEY DIED. TT HAS ALSO FOLDED - I KNOW IT'S SO HARD TO BELEIVE........ HAH!!!!!!!"

Amusingly, a supporter posted this in response and in defence of the project:

Hmm...
This speaks more to their ability to run a company and generate enough sales to fill their floor than it does to trade their system. I visited their trading floor and (although they were clearly planning to fill it) the truth is that no matter how good your product is you're going to struggle to convince enough people every month to fill that place. There's just not that many people with 4k to invest in a 5 day course in trading and even fewer who have the balls to take the plunge.
If you want an open view of Mike's system check out @fxsundays on twitter and see it in action.
:p

:LOL:

Now that does make perfect sense. The turtle experiment failed not for trading reasons but because they couldn't flog enough courses.

Words fail me.

Nice observation.
The reason for this is that Baghdady does not have anyone left to do anything.
He had a lackey to monitor and manage what appeared on the Facebook site and watched what appeared elseswhere. He no longer has anyone - except the infamous Malcolm, then maybe not. Bagdady does not know how to do much himself so what he controlled through others is now falling apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best thing that can happen to a control freak - he has lost control

He must be loving it - not!!!!

Nice observation.
The reason for this is that Baghdady does not have anyone left to do anything.
He had a lackey to monitor and manage what appeared on the Facebook site and watched what appeared elseswhere. He no longer has anyone - except the infamous Malcolm, then maybe not. Bagdady does not know how to do much himself so what he controlled through others is now falling apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best thing that can happen to a control freak - he has lost control

He must be loving it - not!!!!

what happened to Baghdady is here; just replace "Comical Ali" with "ComicalPoopy"

Comical Lenny (a parody of Comical Ali) - YouTube

I like when he said that US troops were committing suicide at the gate. It's akin to ComicalPoopy saying "Turtles are committing suicide outside my building" :LOL:

I see Mr Baghdady is still trying to ensnare the few gullibles left out there!

Despite everything that has happened and been exposed about his lies and false claims he is still doing it. Just look at the strapline on the photograph.

Apparently this was emailed to his database of several thousand who applied for and were rejected for his turtle experiment. Not exactly the audience that would now be receptive to this sort of crude marketing from a man exposed as an absolute fraud.

"We're voted # 1"

Where the hell did this garbage come from?
Who voted?
# 1 what?

We shall watch and await his next attempt to target the ignorant and unaware.
No hiding place for you now Mr. Baghdady.

Attachments

• otp-short-newsletter3.jpg
    otp-short-newsletter3.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 176
I see Mr Baghdady is still trying to ensnare the few gullibles left out there!

Despite everything that has happened and been exposed about his lies and false claims he is still doing it. Just look at the strapline on the photograph.

Apparently this was emailed to his database of several thousand who applied for and were rejected for his turtle experiment. Not exactly the audience that would now be receptive to this sort of crude marketing from a man exposed as an absolute fraud.

"We're voted # 1"

Where the hell did this garbage come from?
Who voted?
# 1 what?

We shall watch and await his next attempt to target the ignorant and unaware.
No hiding place for you now Mr. Baghdady.

Voted number 1, what a joke. At least he now has the sense not to leave any traces of this 'election' that could be followed up.

There's a few people posting now who were deeply involved in making this happen, they've been left alone. I think that would definitely change if they were to set up a new trader training scheme. I hope none of them will try to replicate this scheme, if they do then for sure plenty of people will be connecting them back to Baghdady.

You wait long enough and the truth and motives come out.
It is clear that some kind of campain has been run on this forum again Mike Baghadady involving people from within. Now we know why. I new rival company has sprung up offering the same courses. As with most things in life if there is trouble or some kind of campain, look for who gains, then you find motive.

I believe Janet Mcanuff worked for Baghdady.

Check out: Janet McAnuff | 'Trade Smarter'

I can not belive how stupid and gullible people on this forum are.
How does it feel to be used Mr Boyles or should I say 'Pawn' Boyle (Pawn as in chess piece).

It is clear that some kind of campain has been run on this forum again Mike Baghadady involving people from within. Now we know why. I new rival company has sprung up offering the same courses. As with most things in life if there is trouble or some kind of campain, look for who gains, then you find motive.

How does it feel to be used Mr Boyles or should I say 'Pawn' Boyle (Pawn as in chess piece).

Actually, Janet still works for Mike B or has only recently left. She is one of the most loyal and hard working people that I have known.

I assume that she too has finally been bent over by Mike B, as were many people, and has decided to try and do something with good intentions.

She regularly mentored new traders and always received praise and thanks from her students. Why shouldn't she continue to help traders if that's where her skills lie?

If you are not interested, then don't apply. If you are, at least give her enough rope to either hang herself or pull herself up from the pit that Mike B has dug for everyone he came into contact with.

Why shouldn't she continue to help traders if that's where her skills lie?

Because its blindingly obvious to anyone with a modicum of sense that not a single person associated with MB knows their **** from their elbow.

Dont you get it yet ?

Anyone with anything remotely useful to say is going to be trading, NOT training half wits. They dont need the grief and aggravation.

Thanks for proving my point Alfboy. :clap:
You were one of those attacking with a number of alias's, now you defend the rival.

I agree people and companies should be given a chance and not just the ones you like :) and people should judge for themseleves. But paying thougsands of pounds on a course is a big commitment to make before you can even try to trade.

I would recommend that anyone thinking about paying thousands of pounds on a course finds out about it as much as possible. Courses can be good, but not all courses are good for all people so paying a huge chunck of your trading fund on a course without knowing if it will be right for you is a huge gamble.

Always remember, you could invest $3000 trying out trading (after reading a few books) instead of blowing the $3000 on a course.

Also beware of any company offering trainng who do not details the price of courses or what other expences you will incurr to be able to do the course (or get to be able to trade).

Dont you get it yet ?

Anyone with anything remotely useful to say is going to be trading, NOT training half wits. They dont need the grief and aggravation.

I do not agree.
People wanting to learn how to trade are not half wits.

People who make out they know a lot about trading and spend all their time on forums racking up thousands of posts are the half wits. If they actually knew anything they could provide advice instead of attacks and insults.

Perhaps you should have put
"Anyone with anything remotely useful to say is going to be trading, NOT Posting"
:)

Actually I was the one exposing Baghdady constantly since 2010. I know there are people criticising him now who stood up for him then. I know exactly who they are and I've said several times that it would be a major mistake to try to set up a similar company as they are all completely discredited due to their involvement with Baghdady. If some of them have now gone and done this then they can expect to be exposed.

"Anyone with anything remotely useful to say is going to be trading, NOT Posting"
:)

In the morning when there's no volume in US futures?

Or on Memorial Day?

I'd call you a half wit, but I refuse to sacrifice accuracy just for the sake of politeness.

Thanks for proving my point Alfboy. :clap:
You were one of those attacking with a number of alias's, now you defend the rival.

I agree people and companies should be given a chance and not just the ones you like :) and people should judge for themseleves. But paying thougsands of pounds on a course is a big commitment to make before you can even try to trade.

I would recommend that anyone thinking about paying thousands of pounds on a course finds out about it as much as possible. Courses can be good, but not all courses are good for all people so paying a huge chunck of your trading fund on a course without knowing if it will be right for you is a huge gamble.

Always remember, you could invest $3000 trying out trading (after reading a few books) instead of blowing the $3000 on a course.

Also beware of any company offering trainng who do not details the price of courses or what other expences you will incurr to be able to do the course (or get to be able to trade).

I have never used an alias. I have never attacked anyone. I merely stated that I am currently in the process of taking Mike to an employment tribunal and therefore will not be getting involved one way or the other.

I am also not defending any particular company. I personally think that if someone wants to trade then they should be taught the basics, but in order to choose which company can only come down to due diligence.

You offer some very good advice but please do not take the shine off your good advice by attacking me when you have no proof.

In the morning when there's no volume in US futures?

Or on Memorial Day?

I'd call you a half wit, but I refuse to sacrifice accuracy just for the sake of politeness.

I suggest you read the full reponse and not try to twist it.
I am sure your thousands of posts were not made on public holidays.

Oh was that an insult or attack you were trying to do. I think that proves my point.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: