Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

That pussy needs to eat coackroaches. lots of them

I feel like punching morons today

For those who asked for some proof that Mike Baghdady had indeed been to Australia to try and seduce the locals into parting with their $$$$$, here is a link to a pre-tour publicity item.

What is not in question is that he went, he did not complete his obligations, he left without signing anyone up to one of his courses and of course he left unpaid bills behind at the Novotel in both Melbourne and Perth. He aslo left a number of small supliers out of pocket after refusing to pay their invoices.

Sound familiar??
Its the sort of thing he has also done in Dubai and in his UK base in London with a number of creditors not being paid what they are owed.

Caveat Emptor

International Global Financial Markets Expert, Mike Baghdady, Coming To Australia To Host Seminars At Novotel | Global Travel Media

This thread is a bit addictive great lulz and you put up such a fight PP, what is your real story? You are hardly so aggressive because of the morality of the issues that you consider so blinding obvious? What did you have to do with Mr. Baghdady?

This link proves nothing to me apart from that a trip to Australia was planned.

:sleep: I could tell you that in my sleep

This thread is a bit addictive great lulz and you put up such a fight PP, what is your real story? You are hardly so aggressive because of the morality of the issues that you consider so blinding obvious? What did you have to do with Mr. Baghdady?

This link proves nothing to me apart from that a trip to Australia was planned.

:sleep: I could tell you that in my sleep

What "fight" is this? He has made a number of specific allegations - that is what matters, not his motivation. What he has said is true or false - which is it?

Motivation does matter. What is your motivation also?
Who bothers to make allegations unless there is a specific vested interest in the subject matter?

To name a few; a motivation is the elephant in the room

Whats your motivation riddick?

Why are you so aggressive Leotart? Cat got your tongue?

First, kindly address the questions raised before posing new ones. That is the nature of civilised and constructive debate. There is a matter of importance here, namely the truth or or otherwise of allegations that have been made. Everything else is of merely secondary import.

Second, I have not been aggressive.

Third, what on earth do you mean by the inane statement "Cat got your tongue?"? My worst enemy would scarcely accuse me of reticence.

I have read your posts, you are aggressive towards other posters. You demand answers and it is disgusting your manners, you don't know the first thing about me yet you are prepared to put in print disgusting language addressing me.

I have read your posts, you are aggressive towards other posters. You demand answers and it is disgusting your manners, you don't know the first thing about me yet you are prepared to put in print disgusting language addressing me.

I am not in the least bit aggressive.

I too have read your posts, and have formulated my responses to you according to your merits.

I note that (once again) you have failed to address the central matter. You have complained about the allegations raised on this thread - which are false? This is a simple question, requiring just a list which can for the most part be copied and pasted. Are you unable to answer for some reason?

Why are you so aggressive Leotart?

Is it cos he is a leopard? Miaow.

Cat got your tongue?

Ah and if another cat got his tongue, how f weird wld that be, cats stealing other cats tongues? Andy why? Moving on, the 2nd rhetorical question normally only follows the q (assertion): "why are you being so quiet?". You chose to swap "aggressive" with "quiet".....which beats cats stealing other cats tongues for ridiculousness.

Grrr.

It is a quote form Oscar Wilde. I should have posted that underneath but I pressed the delete button by accident when I was adding that in. could you please repost Mr Alphadude

It is a quote form Oscar Wilde. I should have posted that underneath but I pressed the delete button by accident when I was adding that in. could you please repost Mr Alphadude

you should ask coachroach poopy to post this for you. you seem to forget what you learn pretty much quickly

Informed that the post was not from MB so it's deleted as well as subsequent comment about it

Informed that the post was not from MB so it's deleted as well as subsequent comment about it

Mike Baghdady is resorting to extreme methods to get posts deleted these days. Maybe he can't afford the legal bills any more????

:clap::clap::cheesy::D:D:cheesy::clap: