Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Mr 'Pips-please', pippin heck ! thats alot of pippin hard questions there. :LOL::clap:
On a serious note -:cheesy:
I thought of a :?:question long ago but kept my mouth shut, one thing i particularly didnt want to risk was some media storm in a tea cup spilling on my lap :innocent:....& im busy . untill now - Since the experiment is over:sleep:, according to many, my question will make no difference now...
:?:Q - Was the money in the Turtle traders acounts REAL or was it a 'double blind' test of sorts ?? A simulator that 'played realistic' as if it was all real money !!!:eek: think about that for a second.... the turtle would know/see no difference:eek: , they would belive and behave AS IF it were real money..... :smart: :idea::idea::idea: ..... mmmmm... i wonder...:devilish:

May the pips be with you ! :love::love::love:
PS- im a confirmed Emoticon-oholic....:mad:
so buy some shades ..:cool:

I think thats another that Malcolm may be able to answer in his capacity as a director of the business. It should be very easy to answer. We await his response.

Malcolm.

A couple more for the pot.
Funny how we have to ask you these questions as Mike Baghdady and Ben Tuckey seem to be nowhere to be found!! Left you to it Malcolm , have they?

1. Is it true that you have unpaid bills in Australia following Mike Baghdadys promotional selling tour last year?
2. Would these unpaid bills include the Novotel in Melbourne and Perth?
3. Is it true that your comapny has unpaid bills in the UAE?
4. Would these bills include SAB media?

Again easy to answer if your are / were a director of the business.

I think your claim that Mike Baghdady has been seen in New York is very serious and has very serious implications.

I understand why you want to play is down .... lack of proof ! Caught you.
(please answer these 3 questions such a blatent diversion tactic).

BTW the moderators warned everyone, but you sem to be the worst offender with the most edits and removals of posts by moderators. False allegations and no proof, seems to be a habbit of yours. :LOL:

Malcolm

I thought my apology would be sufficient. Obviously not to someone of such inscrutible morals like yourself.

How do you know how much modification i have had from the T2W powers? Please provide evidence because once again, you failed to provide any evidence.

I request that you provide evidence for your wild claims. I apologized for the wrong use of a word but it appears as though I should be publicly flogged for it.
'Thwow him to the floor thenturion'!
Why does the fact that Mr Baghdady's precense in NYC have such serious implications?

Why was your directorship terminated on 9th March?
In what capacity is Training Traders operating?

Please answer these genuine non-diverting questions

Malcolm.
A new question has just arisen. Once again I am sure you can help clarify the matter.

1. Did your business and / or Mike Baghdady pay the rent due as per the contract for the apartment of Tony Michaels in London?

OK, this is the only company type question I will answer, in repect of the fact it is a valid question.

Yes.

Malcom.
I think all of us on here would believe that the questions are all "company type" "valid " questions.
Would you please in your capacity as a director (or former director) answer these valid company type questions.

Malcolm.
Whist you are preparing your answers to the question below could you please address these important issues also?

1. Why did 2 former directors resign?
2. Why have you had a succession of Sales Managers?
3. Why do they keep leaving?
4. Why did Mike Baghdady assault Tony Michaels?
5. What was / is your position within Training Traders?
6. As a director of the business I would assume, and so would the readers, that you would be able to confirm that Mike Baghdady and Ben Tuckey did indeed have the £2m funding needed to fullfill the public claims made to fund the turtles.
7. Did the Bailiffs visit your offices?
8. Was the business put on a Black List for non-payment of invoices to a media company?
9. Why did your whole Sales Team walk out without giving notice?
10. Is your "lifetime license software" covered by a suitable and legal guarantee of provision?
11. Why were the turtles suddenly instructed to close all thier positions?
12. Are the turtles still trading?
13. Why is there no answer to your published office number?
14. Is it true that you have legal action currently taken against you for non-payment?

I will stop there for now. As you were/are in the esteemed postion as director you should be perfectly able to answer these questions. If you are not in the position to do so then as a director (former) you may wish to consider why not. I have been very reasonable and objective here and look forward to you being so by return and giving us all reassuarance that all is well at Training Traders.

At the risk of repeating myself about providing proof of allegations please below links that show Malcolm's appointment and termination dates.

http://www.cdrex.com/training-traders-limited/board-3469375.html

MALCOLM STEEL

I thought my apology would be sufficient. Obviously not to someone of such inscrutible morals like yourself.

Mar 19 2012 1:46pm post #822
I asked for an apology
Your response: “no.”

Or have you appologised for misleading people over the Mike Baghdady seen in NY claim? If not you need to PROVE THAT CLAIM

How do you know how much modification i have had from the T2W powers? Please provide evidence because once again, you failed to provide any evidence.

Mar 19 2012 1:03PM post #811
Post by you.
Last edited by barjon; Mar 19, 2012 at 1:54pm. Reason: Removed name and further

Not to mention at least 6 posts removed (for example original numbers #8, #16, #56).

Please answer these genuine non-diverting questions

Let me check I have this right, I ask you to prove one of your allegations, then you come up with more questions and claim they are non-diverting questions. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GENERAL COMMENT TO ALL

For those wanting to know more about the company and its products we hold free workshops so people can see what we do and how it works, there is also a range of information on our website. Unfortunatly no one from this forum took up our offer of a special Q&A workshop to address the issues raised on here.

It was just too tempting to answer claims of I didnt do that with yes you did on this date at this time etc. Its been fun, but I really am going offline now.

GENERAL COMMENT TO ALL

For those wanting to know more about the company and its products we hold free workshops so people can see what we do and how it works, there is also a range of information on our website. Unfortunatly no one from this forum took up our offer of a special Q&A workshop to address the issues raised on here.

Whats the address of your new premises, assuming the Camperdown Street office is now closed?

Mar 19 2012 1:46pm post #822
I asked for an apology
Your response: “no.”

Or have you appologised for misleading people over the Mike Baghdady seen in NY claim? If not you need to PROVE THAT CLAIM

Mar 19 2012 1:03PM post #811
Post by you.
Last edited by barjon; Mar 19, 2012 at 1:54pm. Reason: Removed name and further

Not to mention at least 6 posts removed (for example original numbers #8, #16, #56).

Let me check I have this right, I ask you to prove one of your allegations, then you come up with more questions and claim they are non-diverting questions. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GENERAL COMMENT TO ALL

It was just too tempting to answer claims of I didnt do that with yes you did on this date at this time etc. Its been fun, but I really am going offline now.

What no anwers to genuine fair and reasonable questions. Just a rant at digyarbuthnot!!!!!

Please tell us from where you are conducting your business? From what we hear there is nothing much left at Camperdown Street including Messrs Baghdady and Tuckey.
If you give me reasonable answers to reasonable questions I may come along to one of your workshops but how do I know where to find you?

GENERAL COMMENT TO ALL

Hello! Me again

Thanks for your kind invitation to a workshop. I went to your website but I didn't register because it says that your office is re-locating and that online workshops are coming soon. Here is a link to it.

What intrigued me was the fact that on the previous page, you say that spaces are limited in your workshops. How can this be? Surely your offices are 'spacious and well appointed'?

So that I can fulfill your kind invitation, can you tell me when the next workshop is and where it is and who will be hosting it. I'd love to take you up on your kind invitation and come along, but I need details.

Hello! Me again

Thanks for your kind invitation to a workshop. I went to your website but I didn't register because it says that your office is re-locating and that online workshops are coming soon. Here is a link to it.

What intrigued me was the fact that on the previous page, you say that spaces are limited in your workshops. How can this be? Surely your offices are 'spacious and well appointed'?

So that I can fulfill your kind invitation, can you tell me when the next workshop is and where it is and who will be hosting it. I'd love to take you up on your kind invitation and come along, but I need details.

It would appear that Training Traders are are least suggesting that they will be offering "online workshops soon" from this link.

Learn How to Spread Bet

Amazing.

I think if Malcolm would answer the very reasonable questions asked I would be first in line to register for such an event in the hope that it would be hosted by the one and only "worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" Mr Mike Baghdady.
I have also tried leaving my details on the answer number when you call but alas it looks like nobody is interested in my enquiry.
I really am at a loss.

It would appear that Training Traders are are least suggesting that they will be offering "online workshops soon" from this link.

Learn How to Spread Bet

Amazing.

I think if Malcolm would answer the very reasonable questions asked I would be first in line to register for such an event in the hope that it would be hosted by the one and only "worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" Mr Mike Baghdady.
I have also tried leaving my details on the answer number when you call but alas it looks like nobody is interested in my enquiry.
I really am at a loss.

Disappointing isn't it? I feel your loss - the chance to be taught by the world's foremost expert in price behaviour seems just out of our grasp..... :p

Disappointing isn't it? I feel your loss - the chance to be taught by the world's foremost expert in price behaviour seems just out of our grasp..... :p

I suspect that if you where to offer him 5K for 1:1 training he'd be more than happy to oblige

:LOL:

If 5K's stretching the budged, pop over the Malta for the week and I'll show you a bunch of retrospective trade calls for only 2K, but hurry, places are limited.

I'll give you a couple of free calls with my eyes closed and my computer off. Even if they all lose you'll still be out far less than 5k

Peter

i can't help but watch this video ad again; what a shamble

The Apprentice - Stock Market Traders - Training Live Sky News - YouTube

I am still holding on to my popcorn; and waiting for full episode.

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Has anyone contacted Sky and others. I mean, they might be interested in doing follow up stories to see how it's all getting on !

I suspect he paid them for those interviews, I mean where was the journalism, the 'fact' checking, the back story? They are thinly veiled adverts, nothing more. Given that I doubt they want to embarrass themselves by highlighting the fact they actually did a lot to promote this nonsense.

Other members of the press may well be interested, and yes they have been contacted.