Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

I’m curious Howard sorry Digbyarbuthnot, how many posts have you had removed or edited on here, not due to legal action, simply due to the fact that they were incorrect and libelous?

Oh I forget to mention the vicious personal attacks you have made against me (after I pointed out the lack of disgruntled clients).

And the claim Mike has been seen in New York are you going to back that up?
If you can prove (and I mean verifiable proof) that claim then I will not stand against you on here anymore (and no that does not mean I agree with you in anyway).

I have to include this quote again, it just amuses me.
As MattT a good friend of Tony said
"Lets put this way if Mike paid thousands for your visa, paid for a lovely place in canary wharf ( which he couldnt pay rent for ), paid you a very handsome wage more the most people in London why would you walk out? You would prefer to hold out for an unfair dismal like past employees."

Malcolm,
Is TT still in business?

Unfortunately in today’s modern world with the internet and a bit of determination it is possible. Not for large corporations perhaps but certainly small companies.

Take a look at this thread for instance, why do you think the core 2 or 3 people keep posting over and over, try to google Mike Baghdady and you will see. Basically the more hits the thread gets the more it is ranked in Google and the more damage it does. Why do you think Tony is serializing his story on here.

Where else other than on the internet could you make unfounded and libelous claims and remain anonymous and have no risk of retribution.

Add to this if an ex-employee is involved who had access to client details then this increases the influence. And if sales dropped and the company is vulnerable then the chances increases.

"Lets put this way if Mike paid thousands for your visa, paid for a lovely place in canary wharf ( which he couldnt pay rent for ), paid you a very handsome wage more the most people in London why would you walk out? You would prefer to hold out for an unfair dismal like past employees."

I think that speaks for itself, dirty trick are in play.

I think a lot of us have been in roles that have not worked for us. Most of us simply leave and would not stay and work on getting an unfair dismissal and if that failed attack the company or owner.

Malcolm.
Good to have you back today. I was afraid that you had left, never to return.
For the sake of objective debate I would be grateful if you would address the following.

You say: "Where else other than on the internet could you make unfounded and libelous claims and remain anonymous and have no risk of retribution".

Please identify the unfounded and libelous claims and who made them. If I have made such a claim I would remove it immediately you identify it.

You say: "Add to this if an ex-employee is involved who had access to client details then this increases the influence. And if sales dropped and the company is vulnerable then the chances increases."

Please explain what you mean here. Which ex employee and what access and what this has to do with drop in sales?

You say: "Why do you think Tony is serializing his story on here".

Well why do you think Tony is doing as you claim? Could it be that in the chapters to come he will reveal facts that may be damaging and that is the reason there was a sort of pre-emptive strike on him? All that did was to ensure the waiting audience is even larger than it would have been. Either you or / and Mr Baghdady have no clue how to manage this situation and ranting at posters will not succeed. Please also note that Tony Michaels has identified himself and that whatever he says and claims is therefore clearly attributable to him. So what can your complaint be when someone identifies themselves and then tells the story? Surely that is what you want? Again I ask which claims and which posters are you referring to?

I’m curious Howard sorry Digbyarbuthnot, how many posts have you had removed or edited on here, not due to legal action, simply due to the fact that they were incorrect and libelous?

Oh I forget to mention the vicious personal attacks you have made against me (after I pointed out the lack of disgruntled clients).

If you can prove (and I mean verifiable proof) that claim then I will not stand against you on here anymore (and no that does not mean I agree with you in anyway).

I have to include this quote again, it just amuses me.

Malcolm

If you can't do the time don't do the crime. The marketing for both TT and the Turtles ranged from 'chancing your arm' type stuff to possibile criminality. You got away with it for a while but it caught up with you in the end. If I'd believed your marketing and spent 5 or 10k on useless training then you'd have laughed all the way to the bank. I'm sure some people are taking pleasure in your downfall. This is a lost cause, give up arguing about it.

By the way Mike Baghdady Bankruptcy and Mike Baghdady scam were both at the top of the google autofill options from last year. This thread has probably boosted them a bit more but it didn't cause them to be there in the first place.

Its a bit strange that even though the Turtle programme has ended and they're no longer in the office that none of them have come on the thread to tell us what happened. Its odd behaviour that people who claim innocence in all of this are now being somewhat suspicious in their silence.

They'll probably be under the cosh of a confidentiality clause, even if they want to tell their story. If the rumours are true though, shame and burning embarrassment will mean they won't want to tell anyway.

It might be a list of people queuing up to become New New Turtles.

Or possibly not.

I meant the list of people who are disputing MB claims in this forum; so Mr Malcooooom can come back to his senses; or should I say to the real world :D

Ha ha... life is certainly funnier than fiction!

Fact is though, the greater majority of people who come to the markets blow out very quickly if they are lucky or slowly if the gods want a good laugh. It is open to debate whether the gamut of the 'leeches at the periphery of the financial markets' in the form of books, videos, trainings, mentorings, clubs - and dare I say it web-sites - all seemingly dedicated to 'growing traders like they grow turtles in Singapore', make any difference to the grim statistics.

And I disagree with those on this thread that claim that the worst offenders are the Baghdadys of this world. Of course it is true that what training companies sell to their clients is virtually worthless for its intended purpose - but so too is almost everything else from the 'leeches at the perifery'. It wouldn't matter if the 'students' did different courses, bought books, borrowed videos, or just navigated the hallowed pages of this esteemed website. For the most part the end result would be the same and I would bet the amounts lost and the meltdown rate would not be substantially different.

Bluntly, the real value of the 'the periferal leeches' is to keep the show on the road i.e. encouraging new sheep to replace the dearly departed and keep the good losers playing so there is always enough for the leeches to keep on sucking.
Of course they are some real winners, the hero gladiators who have profited from their initial investments and make all their money in the trading arena. Given that trading is a negative sum game, then they have to be very few of them and most will barely making a living from the game. But they are heroes all the same, and it is right and proper that the dream to join their ranks should be shouted loud for all to hear even if the intentions of the messengers are never quite so noble.

The reason that the activity of the leeches, including old Baghdady, is not immoral is that the half life of the successful trader is so short that that for the most part when such traders hits a good audited streak they use it as a propellant to become leeches too by 'managing money'.
The irony is that the so called super wealthy 'traders' have made the biggest money from being guaranteed the 2 in the '2 and 20'.

All the leeches sell an impossible dream where the losers get crashed and big winners move on.
Books, courses etc... will not give you a good stomach lining, experience or the necessary work ethic. And they most certainly will not tilt the playing field in your favour, all of which are essential for success in the game.

Depends on what you mean by worst. Worst in terms of running the biggest scam then no probably not, worst in terms of running the dumbest, easiest to spot, most ridiculous scam, well maybe. At least the other 'leeches' have the wit to not expose their lies in public.

Depends on what you mean by worst. Worst in terms of running the biggest scam then no probably not, worst in terms of running the dumbest, easiest to spot, most ridiculous scam, well maybe. At least the other 'leeches' have the wit to not expose their lies in public.

"Worst" is a really tough one, certainly. Don't forget the System / Trainer industry includes such luminaries as Fapturbo and The Nazi Box Guy.

Showing real track records is what separate the man from the boys; or should I say man from charlatans.

It is unfortunate that most new sheep don't know that.

Good to have you back today. I was afraid that you had left, never to return.

Some of us have better things to do than sit on here all day :D
Obviously you missed me which is nice :D

Please identify the unfounded and libelous claims and who made them. If I have made such a claim I would remove it immediately you identify it.

I am not going to spend my time going back over all the posts. But I will back up what I said:
Post #834 Monday 3:50pm by you.
See edit comment
Last edited by barjon; Yesterday at 4:53pm. Reason: removed allegation

You say: "Add to this if an ex-employee is involved who had access to client details then this increases the influence. And if sales dropped and the company is vulnerable then the chances increases."

Please explain what you mean here. Which ex employee and what access and what this has to do with drop in sales?

Tony, VP of Sales and Marketing with access to the client database and was not acting in the best interests of the company judging by MattT's comment:

You just wanted me to post that again didn't you :D

You say: "Why do you think Tony is serializing his story on here".

Just in case you didnt understand, by serialising his story Tony is helping to keep the thread going and getting more hits. I just wish he would provide some maple syrup with all that waffle :LOL:

In addition, as I said to Digbyarbuthnot (Howard):

Since the topic seems to have moved on to what it is that's being passed off as educational here, ie training course/ materials/mentoring/ software etc. Does anyone poses any of this bagdaddy material so we can evaluate it ?

Having said that, the very fact that the new turtles experiment seems to have failed, to my mind speaks volumes and rather confirms what I think I already know, that knowledge is only partially transferrable. It would also help if the person imparting the knowledge has any in the first place !

Its a bit strange that even though the Turtle programme has ended and they're no longer in the office that none of them have come on the thread to tell us what happened. Its odd behaviour that people who claim innocence in all of this are now being somewhat suspicious in their silence.

Why would they? Because you say they should?

None of the turtles have any reason to come here & air there story.

If they got stiffed - how about leaving them alone?

T2W is just a web site, this ain't people's court PB....

i think it only fair to ask them, seeing as a few of them were keen to be on the thread, before events seemingly took a turn for the worse and imploded. it would be good for the thread to hear from them.

They SHOULD come on here because they voluntarily came on here before to say how great Mike Baghdady was and lucky they were to be involved with him. This might help to create an impression that might induce people to part with money. If things have changed they should have the decency to make that clear.

The ones that didn't come on here have no obligation to do so now. Unless they know of wrongdoing, in which case it would be the correct thing to alert the public to it.

I suppose the problem is that they were all too willing to come on here en masse to praise Baghdady and say how great he was. Now that it has all collapsed they are keeping quiet. But you're right I don't expect they will come back for a variety of reasons, legal, embarrassment or whatever.