mighty sanefx

By the way that one is a 7 period simple moving average calculated on median price. Mess around with those settings and you should get an exact copy.

ag please you can't compare indicators like that you need to put them side by side.The fact is that everybody is happy with this indicator whether official review or people talking in forums not one of them says it is a bad system.It does not make sense that none of them has caught on to the fact that you can duplicate it with a simple moving average.

I gave you the settings, put them on your chart and see how close it is. As I said that was just a two minute guess at what the settings might be. With more work I could get them exact but why bother when you're all into you magic buy on green candle system. You'll discover the truth in due course.

ag please you can't compare indicators like that you need to put them side by side.The fact is that everybody is happy with this indicator whether official review or people talking in forums not one of them says it is a bad system.It does not make sense that none of them has caught on to the fact that you can duplicate it with a simple moving average.

I just noticed that the candle colours match exactly. This is a standard setting in most, if not all, charting packages. Just look at the swing high or low and count back the bars, the colour is the same on both charts.

Cant you see that you paid for something you get for free on your normal charts?

EURUSD 21 September

Attachments

• magic green and red candles.jpg
    magic green and red candles.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 601
  • eurusd colour chart.jpg
    eurusd colour chart.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 444
Re: author's reply

hey guys

Since i've posted my tread on sanefx people have been saying it's nothing more than a non-lag moving average.I've never heard of such a thing so i did learn something new.Anyway i'm no math wiz so i thought i'd asked the author if there is any truth to it and this is his reply.

''Hi

Well, I suppose you could call it that!

However, it incorporates six moving averages plus some other stuff''

I tell you what if there is any intrest i can post charts on sanefx right after the london market opens from monday to friday.I wish i could trade it live but i'm trading a diffrent system live.The orginal tread has three charts from last week but i'll post all five of them next week.

thank you

As the author of SaneFX, I'd like to correct the misconception.

What hasn't been mentioned is that SaneFx consists of TWO indicators and one of them is very similar to a non lag MA.

However, the actual trade signals don't come from this at all - they come from the other indicator which produces the green buy signals and the red sell signals.

If you are using SaneFX with just the one indicator, you are not getting the full deal at all!

apology

i'd like to apolozise to the creator of sanefx for misreprensenting his product.I admit that i got it without paying for it.I've already told him this.You should disregard all the charts i've posted because you don't have the full real system as it was meant to be traded.

I'd also like to apolisize to you people.I've wasted your time showing a pirated version.

What Christiaan has is the original SaneFX product. This product by itself still works just fine, however, there has been an upgrade to include an additional indicator. So what Christiaan has is still a very valid product for what he has done her, which was to show us that the product works.

The new SanFX as someone stated previoously contains an additional indicator which gives buy/sell signals. SaneFX is not Rich Lazy Trader. They are two different products, however, it is mentioned in the Rich Lazy Trader that the gold indicator could be used to trade forex on a daily chart.

Rich Lazy Trader combines three indicators that the author sold seperately into one. The three indicators are for oil, gold, and the DOW. Now, the author does point out that the oil and DOW indicators are to be used strictly for these products and none of the three of these indicators looks remotely close to a non-lag moving average.

In any case, since I was a member before, I was able to score the package for $50. It's already made it's money back. So, it really doesn't matter about the price if the product works. And it really doesn't matter if people believe that the SaneFX is a non-lag moving average. By the way... if you put an RSI histogram onto your chart, you'll also find that the color changes at the cross. So, I guess with the combination of the two you have something close to SaneFX.

Point is it works...

Hello All

pboyles, candles and their color are not the indicator(s), they could have easily be bar charts without the color.
There are a lot of moving averages that are not part of basic MT4 setup, fore example: hull, jma,
no-lag, tema. They are all a little different and It is possible to make money using these indcators but in a proper manner. One of my favorites is JMA, also a non-lag moving average, I don't trade it when it changes direction or color (as with some of them), but use it to determine a trend and trade the pullbacks in the direction of the JMA, just like someone would trade using 50ema or 200sma. I find that JMA, TCCI or any other non-lag moving averages, are quicker to react to change of trends which slightly decreases the no-win zone (when trend has changed but conventional moving averages still follows the previous trend) When you play the pullback within a trend game, it is very important. JMA is freely available on the internet, try it and play with the settings, and compare it to any conventional moving averages, you will see, what I mean. within my trading approach I also use fibs, fibs-pivots, RSI divergence, support and resistance and good old fashioned price action, however I do find moving averages especially no-lag ones very beneficial

How can a moving average be non lagging? It requires the close of the previous bar in order for it to be calculated.

Regarding the candle colours I was referring to the post that had 3 charts on it. It is just a moving average with candles set to colour red or green depending on whether they are bull or bear candles

I'm not saying that you couldn't develope a system around a moving average, I'm just saying that this is nothing you can't just set up yourself so it is wrong for someone to market and sell it to gullible people who know no better.

Hello All

Pboyles, I totally agree with you that they all lag, buy some of them lag less - they change direction quicker with price-action and still manage to filter some false moves, so I guess using the term no-lag is somewhat misleading, they should be called lag-less moving averages lol

Hello all

not necessarily, Here is a visual representation of how different moving averages behave with the same parameters, On all of them I have used 60 period setting, they include - ema, sma, wma, tcci, No-lag 7.1, hull, jma (light blue), For example, the slope of JMA tells me the trend, then I would simply wait for a pullback and place my position on a breakout utilizing price action and other indicators.

How are you doing up to date please?

Hi I saw this some time ago, How are you doing up to date please?
Sane FX works pretty well. The author also publishes indicators for oil, gold and the DOW. I have used all three of these indicators. He has recently combined the last three into a new package called Rich Lazy Trader. The results are great if you stick to the program, which is utilization of the indicators on a daily timeframe. Here are my current open trades:

Dow: up 548 points over 17 days
Oil: up 166 points over 11 days
Gold: up 1078 points over 46 days

GBP/CAD: up 109 pips over 3 days
EUR/AUD: up 56 pips over 3 days
USD/JPY: up 42 pips over 3 days
GBP/NZD: up 28 pips over 3 days

As I said before, these trades are all still active. And the beauty of the daily strategy is that it takes me less than ten minutes to check each day, then I have the rest of my day to do whatever I want.

Hi I saw this some time ago, How are you doing up to date please?

I done use this anymore in this fashion. I combine this with other factors. This indicator is actually the colored hull moving average.

SaneFX - TCCI

Really doesn't matter... give up... didn't ask for your opinion. I'll keep making pips with it while you keep sitting on the sidelines bashing it...

Hello, will you please tell me if you continue using this indicator? Thanks in advance!