Mesa8

ecthx

Hi Guys
Does any of you knows something, or is using MESA8 indicators developed by John Ehlers. I read his book 'Cybernetic Analisys for Stocks and Futures' and I like some of the indicators developed by him. I couldn't find the code for most of his newer work on the net, and before I decide to spend $495 i would like to hear some opinions.

Because I don't use TradeStation I will have to rework all the indicators to fit my system and maybe some of you know where I can find the code for (Crossover Momentum, Plus and Minus Amplitude)

thanks

I like his concepts quite a bit. I read his "Rocket Science ..." which I think is his newest book. I have coded a few indicators in NinjaTrader. At least a few are pretty interesting. You have plenty of code on his website, too.
BTW - check out the websites with his automated trading systems - you have some more info on those apparently. I think now he is trading longer timeframes and is in the market all the time, just reversing his positions.

Hi Guys
Does any of you knows something, or is using MESA8 indicators developed by John Ehlers. I read his book 'Cybernetic Analisys for Stocks and Futures' and I like some of the indicators developed by him. I couldn't find the code for most of his newer work on the net, and before I decide to spend $495 i would like to hear some opinions.

Because I don't use TradeStation I will have to rework all the indicators to fit my system and maybe some of you know where I can find the code for (Crossover Momentum, Plus and Minus Amplitude)

thanks