Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

20230502_065353.jpg

Maybe this year i will be home for the holidays & free to love my family like a good son brother & uncle should.

I believe in Love

Democracy

Constitution of America

Bill of Rights

Fair & Speedy Trials

Innocent until proven guilty

No cruel & unusual punishment

Hospitals to treat patients & save lives

Law abiding Citizens

I do not believe in Hate

Tyranny

Terrorists

Serial Killers

Mental Slavery

Hurting People

Harming People

Hospitals to rollerskate & gang stalk your homicide victims.

I believe if someone threatens your life you have the right to defend yourself.

If someone is trying to kill you your family or friends you have the right to fight to protect yourself your family & friends.

Last edited:
Its really sad that some folks decide to commit homicide & end innocent peoples lives.

Why do people choose to shoot up innocent elementary school children? Why do senseless acts like mass shootings in 4th of July Parades take place?

No one is above the law in my opinion. Laws apply to all country men equally. If someone threatens you or your family you should do everything within your rights to protect yourself & family to keep society safe.

Sometimes i feel like the voices are on a giant witch hunt in my head. I am a law abiding citizen guilty of minding my own business & jay walking in the past 20 years.

Last edited:
My apologies if posting here has created any kind of conflict in the world. My goal was to have a positive & productive mental health journal to improve my life America & the world.

Hospitals are intended to save peoples lives & treat ppls illness so they can recover & regain there strength & get back to good health.

Most ppl view hospitals as a place to go if you are sick for example like with covid or cancer. Some folks go to the hospitals for the wrong reasons like making rollerskating videos & posting them on social media. Some folks are really sick in the head right now & should go to the hospital if they become homicidal or suicidal.

Last edited:
Hospitals are not intended for rollerskating go to the rollerskating rink. Ppl sick with covid & cancer need treatments to save them from dieing.

The voices i hear have terrorized me me for 20 years now. They torrture me so much its hard to shower i gave up brushing my teeth because they torment me so much in the bathroom.

Minute by minute hour by hour day after day month after month year after year decade after decade. They are evil people torturing me all day everyday. I have survived a mental nightmare for over 20 years due to a sick demented society of psychopaths that wont leave me alone. All i do is my best to stay positive & be productive.

I was hired to lead a team of design engineers at the age of 30. The voices tortuted me all night long instead of allowing me to go to work. They are terrorists that tortured me to the brink of insanity or suicide over a 150 times i have checked myself into the mental health facility to keep society safe.

I do truly believe there is a secret society of evil psychotic terrorist serial killers gang stalking me.

I am a law abiding citizen guilty of jay walking & minding my own business. I believe in love for planet earth & protecting the people of America & the world.

Hitler convinced half the world to kill Jewish people because he thought it was cleaning or improving the world. He was wrong. Killing people isnt cleaning or improving the world its murder & against the law. Hitler convinced his army to kill Jewish people for no reason until there was a world war to stop him & his nazi army.

Last edited: