Mentor educating the unteachable

If there is any benefit in teaching/coaching others, I would think it's the re-inforcement of knowledge that the teacher get from it!

Spot on.

It's not just re-enforcement that comes from teaching but added depth and breadth from having to explain to others what you overlooked or take for granted.

Spot on.

It's not just re-enforcement that comes from teaching but added depth and breadth from having to explain to others what you overlooked or take for granted.
I concur. I did learn a lot myself when I was teaching! But my undoing was lack of viable business structure. I was not duly compensated for the knowledge...:cool:

rent a boat, never buy a boat.

Gotta disagree man. They don't depreciate that quickly, you can securitise against a marine mortgage if you haven't got the cash up front and they're somewhere to sleep if you get thrown out of the house.

I just reread the title again and it refers to the student being unteachable. No reference to the skills of the mentor. It is mentioned on here on an earlier post...does anybody know of any mentor that has actually coached someone to great success....above and over what anyone other mentor may have done. If so how long has that success continued for ?

Yes there may be a few who have but the majority CANNOT. The reasons for this are quite simple. What they all teach is very subjective, So the mind map from which they teach is very individual and personal. These qualities or reference points cannot be transferred to another person simply by talking about them.

The methods most of these use to identify entry.exit.support and resistance etc are all very personal. There is not really a clearly defined, logical process that could quantify these matters and for this reason the student appears to be going in a different direction, when in fact he is just making the material his own.

I am not aware of any systems that offer a completely logical and systematic approach with an acceptable win/loss ratio.

Why would a student be unteachable if the teacher is competent ? The whole education system blames poor performing students when really the teachers are not fully qualified to handle the process.

Genuine apologies for my crassness, Howard. I had you confused with another poster.

Still stand by what I said about texpert though.

Genuine apologies for my crassness, Howard. I had you confused with another poster.

Still stand by what I said about texpert though.
So your response was not objective, hence the apologies to HowardCohodas, huh? You are a certified lunatic!

yes I'm the lunatic. Thats why I start lying threads about trading outright options at 25% of my account value per trade. T0sser.

people like you have once again lead to a decline in thread quality over the past few weeks. Also making good posters post less. baffles me that the admin tolerates this sh1t.

yes I'm the lunatic. Thats why I start lying threads about trading outright options at 25% of my account value per trade. T0sser.

people like you have once again lead to a decline in thread quality over the past few weeks. Also making good posters post less. baffles me that the admin tolerates this sh1t.
Of course your insanity is palpable, otherwise you would not greet a new comer on this board with comments devoid of objective reasons. What have I done on this board to warrant your senile remarks?

Once again, you are stupid!

Peurto Banus? Is that near Puerto Banus?

ODT, do you ingest a large quantity of hallucinogens in the morning, before your breakfast? I hear they are readily available in PB (not that you are actually there, of course).

Whatever , my big brother owns a few apartments in terratz de banus

http://www.marbellabanus.com/

It is just my suntanned body here , but my everything else is on t2w.Pity you r in wet and windy England.Low season here , but still good weather. 18 +.It was a lovely sunny day here today.Before I get cuunty replies ,my wife likes these sorts of temperatures, summer is too hot to come here.

No-one here believes you. If you're gonna make stuff up then try and make it slightly believable please.

If I invited you lot to my Yacht , you ask for my papers and passport to prove my ownership of A Yacht.It is connected on laptops with back up batteries via mobile internet, and you would like to see the internet wires as proof.:LOL::LOL:

I went to PB a fair bit when I was in Gib, and not once did I see someone posing on their yacht. Posing on someone else's, occasionally (can spot them a mile off), but their own - hardly ever. It's too crowded to get some peace and quiet there anyways.

Depends in which season yoo go there , now it is very quiet and restaurants are empty.

Whatever , my big brother owns a few apartments in terratz de banus

http://www.marbellabanus.com/

It is just my suntanned body here , but my everything else is on t2w.Pity you r in wet and windy England.Low season here , but still good weather. 18 +.It was a lovely sunny day here today.Before I get cuunty replies ,my wife likes these sorts of temperatures, summer is too hot to come here.

Marbella B Anus

I just reread the title again and it refers to the student being unteachable. No reference to the skills of the mentor. It is mentioned on here on an earlier post...does anybody know of any mentor that has actually coached someone to great success....above and over what anyone other mentor may have done. If so how long has that success continued for ?

Yes there may be a few who have but the majority CANNOT. The reasons for this are quite simple. What they all teach is very subjective, So the mind map from which they teach is very individual and personal. These qualities or reference points cannot be transferred to another person simply by talking about them.

The methods most of these use to identify entry.exit.support and resistance etc are all very personal. There is not really a clearly defined, logical process that could quantify these matters and for this reason the student appears to be going in a different direction, when in fact he is just making the material his own.

I am not aware of any systems that offer a completely logical and systematic approach with an acceptable win/loss ratio.

Why would a student be unteachable if the teacher is competent ? The whole education system blames poor performing students when really the teachers are not fully qualified to handle the process.

Trading as a science/occupation is unteachable because everybody sees the market differently, traders are competent and so are the mentors, you can not teach an entire profitability vision and practical competence to another person.You can teach them theories, but not make them accurately trade the theories.