Master class in hind site trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
this thread is really funny but....also damned real !!!
But now I would like to make a serious consideration (sorry, my english really sucks !)

Now I think that it is absolutely clear that main F objective is to make traffic and increase readership of the forum (or really he has mental issue, but I don't think so)...but my question is why?
I know that some "not more transparent" trading forum in the past have engaged some of these "fake guru" aka professional trader commentator blogger (and F has a good curriculum and deep experience in the Forexmospherian web site) to increase readership, using these technics and stratagems that you know and easily show and replicate in this thread.
Mine is not an accusation but a simple question .... therefore.....moderators, staff, trade2win forum owners who can answer me and help me to understand ..... sincerely, is this the case? Have you a relationship agreement with Sir. F and his multinics in order to increase readership? Do you pay to him part of the adversiting profit earned on his threads?
Because..if the answer is NO... I can't really understand how a member in a reputable trading forum can open a JOURNAL in the main TRADING JOURNALS SECTION of the forum.....avoiding to share even just one single of him trades (entry and exit price, timestamp, % stake) ...but only 'foresight' fashion style.
If you want I can link your Journal guidelines, so you can explain why for F, it is possible to make an exception.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/85484-essentials-trading-journals.html

Thanks for the answer

Here some extracts:

Welcome to the Essentials Of 'Trading Journals' Sticky. ‘Essentials’ Stickies are threads that are ‘stuck’ to the top of a forum index. They contain information about the forum you’re in that is of critical or ongoing value - hence the ‘Essentials’ name. If there’s anything missing from this Sticky that you hoped or expected to find, please contact timsk, T2W Content Manager and, if at all possible, it will be added.

What is a Trading Journal?
Many traders aren’t really clear about what a trading journal is or the point of keeping one. This section covers the basics and explains how your trading could benefit by starting one.

Special Features of the ‘Trading Journals’ Forum
This section outlines some technical features which makes the Trading Journals forum unlike any other forum on T2W, as well as providing a basic template for aspiring journalists to follow.

What is a Trading Journal?
This section examines what a Trading Journal is, why traders keep journals and what they hope to achieve by doing so.

Journals work at different levels. At their most basic, they are no more than a record or log of trades taken, listing the day and time of the trade, entry and exit prices, long or short, size (i.e. number of shares or contracts etc.), stops and targets, number of points made / lost, commissions and net P&L. From this information, a trader can work out the two most important ratios critical for trading success. The first is the size of the average winning trade Vs the size of the average losing trade, this is called the 'Profit Ratio'. The second is the number of winning trades Vs the number of losing trades, this is called the 'Success Ratio' or win:loss ratio. Traders who are diligent and methodical in maintaining their journal will be rewarded for their efforts by the journal itself. Over time, it will reveal important patterns. These will enable the trader to determine things that would be difficult to discover without the journal, such as the best day of the week or time of day to trade and whether better results are achieved by trading long or short etc.

That’s just the start. Ideally, the trader takes a screen grab of any relevant charts showing where the trade was opened and closed. A picture paints a thousand words and, in doing this, many traders have looked back over old trades and, from the screen capture alone, wondered what on earth possessed them to take the trade! Additionally, a note will be made of the specific trade set up employed, as well as the entry and exit triggers used to execute the trade. Some journalists even have a system for evaluating all three objectively, so that at the end of the week or month, they can see where their
strengths and weaknesses lie.

Much of the above relates to statistical information, most of which will be recorded for you by your broker.

Hi,
this thread is really funny but....also damned real !!!
But now I would like to make a serious consideration (sorry, my english really sucks !)

Now I think that it is absolutely clear that main F objective is to make traffic and increase readership of the forum (or really he has mental issue, but I don't think so)...but my question is why?
I know that some "not more transparent" trading forum in the past have engaged some of these "fake guru" aka professional trader commentator blogger (and F has a good curriculum and deep experience in the Forexmospherian web site) to increase readership, using these technics and stratagems that you know and easily show and replicate in this thread.
Mine is not an accusation but a simple question .... therefore.....moderators, staff, trade2win forum owners who can answer me and help me to understand ..... sincerely, is this the case? Have you a relationship agreement with Sir. F and his multinics in order to increase readership? Do you pay to him part of the adversiting profit earned on his threads?
Because..if the answer is NO... I can't really understand how a member in a reputable trading forum can open a JOURNAL in the main TRADING JOURNALS SECTION of the forum.....avoiding to share even just one single of him trades (entry and exit price, timestamp, % stake) ...but only 'foresight' fashion style.
If you want I can link your Journal guidelines, so you can explain why for F, it is possible to make an exception.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/85484-essentials-trading-journals.html

Thanks for the answer

Here some extracts:

Disser:LOL:

I know. Why don't they get moved?

Because it's a Journal which have different permissions to normal threads and because this was reported as being in the wrong section and not by F or any of his associates.

Last edited:
Because it's a Journal which have different permissions to normal threads and because this was repored as being in the wrong section and not by F or any of his associates.

So if the other thread is reported too does it get moved...edit(not by anyone here )

Journals do not get moved unless requested by the OP, however they can get deleted if they are breaking site rules.

Journals do not get moved unless requested by the OP, however they can get deleted if they are breaking site rules.

So let me get this right .. this journal was moved as it was reported but journals dont get moved unless the op requests it .....

I think the word is Lulz

Hi foix,
. . . Mine is not an accusation but a simple question .... therefore.....moderators, staff, trade2win forum owners who can answer me and help me to understand ..... sincerely, is this the case? Have you a relationship agreement with Sir. F and his multinics in order to increase readership? Do you pay to him part of the adversiting profit earned on his threads?. . .
None that I'm aware of. I can't speak for the Mods of course because . . . wait for it . . . I'm not a Mod. I can't speak for Sharky either but, if he has been paying FoMo to post I'll happily eat my hat!

. . . Because..if the answer is NO... I can't really understand how a member in a reputable trading forum can open a JOURNAL in the main TRADING JOURNALS SECTION of the forum.....avoiding to share even just one single of him trades (entry and exit price, timestamp, % stake) ...but only 'foresight' fashion style.
Anyone can open a journal: there are zero restrictions. The Essentials Sticky you reference is purely a guideline; one which (sadly, IMO) very few members follow. As is always the case, staff have zero influence or control over what members choose to post. Beyond enforcing the Community Constitution, the same applies to the Mods. Hope that answers your questions.
Tim.

Hi foix,

None that I'm aware of. I can't speak for the Mods of course because . . . wait for it . . . I'm not a Mod. I can't speak for Sharky either but, if he has been paying FoMo to post I'll happily eat my hat!

Anyone can open a journal: there are zero restrictions. The Essentials Sticky you reference is purely a guideline; one which (sadly, IMO) very few members follow. As is always the case, staff have zero influence or control over what members choose to post. Beyond enforcing the Community Constitution, the same applies to the Mods. Hope that answers your questions.
Tim.
Apparently not

This thread was not started as a Journal and does not fit what a Journal is used for.

Mods check that rules are followed and that is it. Unlike some of the comments about Mods, we have no interest in increasing post count or generating revenue etc and we do have to use discretion in some cases. But as Tim says anyone can open a Journal but if it breaks site rules it would get deleted as has previously happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.