Market Matrix for sale

abul said:
Hi, can you tell me where The Insider Signal is available and if there are any independent reviews on it.

Thanks

I received notification, of the program, via a newsletter which I subscribe to. The newsletter is called WRMM (What Really Makes Money)

abul said:
Hi, can you tell me where The Insider Signal is available and if there are any independent reviews on it.

Thanks

Hi,

It seems to be available through a few suppliers (so i guess the sales pitch about limited numbers being available for a trusted few should be taken with a pinch of salt).

The link I had was http://streetwisetrader.com/

In terms of independent reviews there are a few available at a subscription site http://business-opportunity-review.co.uk/ but you have to pay $97 dollars to subscribe for a year - hence me asking alan's advice before parting with any of my hard-earned cash.

Market Matrix works but you have to master it. An acquaintance trades 35 times a week and has 5 failures usually. The others work. Spread betting £2-3 a pip he makes £5000 a week.
Elliott wave is easy to grasp. Try using MT Predictor.

Phil

Bez said:
I agree Bigbusiness in a way, if Elloitt is not clear then bin the counts and use more tradional price patterns ect..ect.

The useful area of elliott is the price targets / depth of corrections & simple 5 & 3 waves.... which give an idea of possible RR targets ect..ect

But at the end of the day, do people really need to chase how to "Know" or "predict" what the market is going to do next?? Its just a form of psychological crutch!!

Traders trade what they see & forecasters predict what they think they see.....as the old saying goes ;)

alan5616 said:
Hi James,

If you are a beginner, then "Insider Signal" is a good introduction to trading forex. There is a strategy to follow and it, also, goes into setting up a spread betting account. The support is very good and, every evening, Andy posts a video, plus commentary, of that particular day's action.

However, Andy is a very conservative trader, as is his strategy. The videos, for five consecutive days, were accompanied by his comment that he did not take a trade that day!!! That is not exactly conducive to earning £200 per day from trading.

I did not use his strategy as it is too conservative for my type of trading. Incidentally, I have had a fairly long break from trading and am just getting my feet wet, again, now.

I hope this has been of help.

Hi Alan,

Are you able to say which firm(s) are suggested by Andy for a spread betting account, please? Also, do you see any reason why this would not work with an ordinary dial-up connection?

I'm considering trying this out for the trial period, so I'd like to find out as much as possible before my order goes in. Eventually I may want to use it from outside of Europe if it works.

Thanks in advance.

Hi XPat,

Andy suggests two spread betting firms. I know that one was IG Index and, from memory, believe that the other one may have been Capital Spreads.

This is not a methodology where you need to be ultra fast "out of the blocks". You will most likely be using a 15 min chart as the standard time frame. No reason why dial up modem can't be used. However, in order to avoid unnecessary slippage. you might need to place a stop order with IG, or whoever, once a potential trade set up appears.

Good luck

Alan

This is no longer for sale , due to a change in my circumstances I have a lot more time and intend to try and solve it as I know with time it definitely works. Regards Tony

The Business Opportunity Review website has 17 reviews on this system and they are all glowing. However, while generally the reviewers state that they have made money, none that I saw documented trades over a reasonable period of time or gave hard numbers. The Insider Signal website is full of cliched, meaningless sales rhetoric and that has put me off to the extent that I will not try the system until I've seen great reviews on T2W.