Market Matrix Cd Set

srbtop1

I have the Market Matrix CD set for sale. Complete three CD set from the Delta Society.
Great Condition. orig $2999
$1000 US incl shipping.

"Or Offers?"

I'll give you $50us to cover carriage to the UK and 25% of trading profits from it's use over 3 months stating from a date I stipulate ,but no later than 3 months after of receipt.

Chump, I know you're a better man than me, but I suspect even you couldn't get MM to generate profits within 3 months.

No disrespect to either MM (or Mr. Copan who I personally like, despite contretemps in the past), or to any of the products Steve has come up with as they do fill a genuine market need.

But there has been open and on-going discussion from those who have bought and used MM that indicate it is not a plug 'n play type offering. It apparently requires significant effort, time, learning, experience and research. Bit like trading really. But if it took MM to get those who bought it to where they need to be, why not?

If your offer does get taken, let us know how you get on.

"Chump, I know you're a better man than me"......I'm framing this for the wall...in fact I might even start a thread with the title just so in posterity you don't change your mind ;)

Ok, I'll come clean...I'm just seeing if our friend can detect a 'come on' ....if he couldn't I would have told him ..honest I would ...really , I would ;(

I have a very simple way of trading and it works...I'm not interested in anything else.

Not to be a complete asre ...I'll will give us50 for carriage to satisfy my curiosity if he wants to take it.

Chump, I know you're a better man than me, but I suspect even you couldn't get MM to generate profits within 3 months.

No disrespect to either MM (or Mr. Copan who I personally like, despite contretemps in the past), or to any of the products Steve has come up with as they do fill a genuine market need.

But there has been open and on-going discussion from those who have bought and used MM that indicate it is not a plug 'n play type offering. It apparently requires significant effort, time, learning, experience and research. Bit like trading really. But if it took MM to get those who bought it to where they need to be, why not?

If your offer does get taken, let us know how you get on.

Hi Bramble,

Can you point me in the direction of this on-going discussion you mention, as I'm interested in learning more about the market matrix before I commit myself.

Thanks.