Market Data for Gold Trading

shehanb

Hi Guys,

Ok here is the deal. I want to move into gold day trading as it seems to be the best option these days. But the gold price is highly volatile and effective trading requires availability of timely data. (I am yet to come up with a technical analysis model to capture the variations as it is difficult to use conventional models). I am starting this thread to record latest market information that can affect gold prices so we can do the trading more profitably. :) .Hence I would greatly appreciate if u folks can upload such news in this thread.

To begin with here is a news article.
Bernanke: The End Is Near - Forbes.com

Bernanke says recession times are coming to an end??? how will this affect the increasing gold prices?????

Cheers...

Hi fellas,

These days I am bit confused by the market information available. The stress results are to be released today but the news are not satisfactory to determine the market conditions. Some say the results are better than expected and the economy has hit the rock bottom and hence recovery is on the way moving the share prices high. But others are not so convinced, and beleive the worse is yet to come.

What do u think guys????

Regards,