Market Analyser

roscozx

Does anybody know any the market analyser software from MDS news, I was think about purchasing it

I have been using the software for the last 2 months,

it is basically a normal charting software with its own turning points and conductors built in, but then its just the same as other sofware out there.

The conductors and turning points it has in the software are basically EA's which can be implented in many of the sofware that are available for free!!

Im currently in the process of moving over to Visual Trader, i cant see the need of paying MDS for the software, when visual trader is free!!!

hth

Hetz

hetz,been over to have alook at the site,i can,t see any mention of the word "free"

I have just done a live tutorial on Market Analyser. It seems really good. Too good. The Turning Points seem to be really accurate. How do they work Hetz and what are EA's?

nick,did look at this product some weeks ago,the turning points do move if the signal is wrong until it gets it right! the cost was very exspensive,they did say the fx turning points were very good,and at that time they were charging for any tutorials, which members wern,t happy with,

The turning points etc are good, but only when looking at the graphs in a past tense, as when you are trading in real-time you will see that as stated by Mroalan, the points move till they get it right. Then also the costs of the product are pretty high.

I went on a training course and although it looks good on the chart, the TP's are basically repainting themselves and any software can do this. Very overpriced for what it is and hyped up by marketers waving pom poms who are not even using it. Any software will work in a trending market but the ranges will kill you.

I went on the MDS course in london (city). Basically it was total crap. All the usual bull**** about how much money they were making. They charged £1500 for a 3 day course that just went over the basics and I could tell they were not real traders. Just total conmen, pretending to be traders. All they were trying to do was sell the next level which was mentorship at £5000.
No thanks - another ripoff company taking advantage of novices who has no idea what was going on. What was going on was - they were being fleeced.

NEWBIE ON THIS SITE --BUT NOT TO TRADING...I agree with some of the comments of all posts ..but really think you should open your eyes a little wider !! Market analyser is a great program and all should learn how to use it before dismisal !..I ve been using it for 5+ yrs full time . (as long as you dont get sucked in to the course thats of no use on learning to use the program correctly)

any one else using it ????

mechtraderpro