Mark Austin FTSE Service

annicx

I was wondering if anyone else uses, or has used, Mark's email/SMS service? I find it really useful- you get an email every morning with analysis and possible trades, plus a heads up if an SMS alert is imminent. The SMS alerts are usually pretty good and are managed throughout the life of the trade. Anyone got any comments or thoughts on this service?

Why don't you admit that you are Mark Austin?

Mark is at this very moment hosting a seminar in Dorking and I'm stuck in sunny Derbyshire so that would be some trick. I posted my original comments thinking I might help other tradrers and possibly discuss the service with fellow subscribers but I was obviously wasting my time.

If anyone has any constructive critisism, or doesn't like using this sort of service that's fine but these childish comments help no-one- please remember that not all of us have the time or experience to sit and monitor our screens for trades all day. The fact remains that the service is a very good one that has produced about 70% winning trades- and facts are stubborn things!

Hi Stephenag,

You can find a pdf with results going back to February on Mark's website- here is the link to the page: http://www.markaustintrading.com/ftse-service.html

These are the results for 'official' ,(SMS), alerts. In addition it is quite possible to place trades based on the daily emails, for example this week, (w/e 29/10/10), I have gained 50 pips doing this. Not all weeks are like this of course, but these are effectively 'bonus' trades.

has anyone got any updated results on this service ?

He is impressive, today he gave a tunnel trade and to go short at open (FTSE) these were just his thoughts in his daily e-mail every morning about 7.50am.His actual service is via a text he text this afternoon to go long at 5705 with a stop at 5675 he then advised half profit take on that at 5735 which I have. Along with his e-mail giving suggestions which are optional for youto use I have had a very tidy Friday,any questions feel free to ask

:clap:(y)

He is impressive, today he gave a tunnel trade and to go short at open (FTSE) these were just his thoughts in his daily e-mail every morning about 7.50am.His actual service is via a text he text this afternoon to go long at 5705 with a stop at 5675 he then advised half profit take on that at 5735 which I have. Along with his e-mail giving suggestions which are optional for youto use I have had a very tidy Friday,any questions feel free to ask
:clap:(y)

No, I promise I really don't have anything to do with him. It's just a habit I have where my posts are always written like an advert..............

Whoever Mark Austin is, he's obviously sly and that means I'd advise people to steer clear as there are more than enough sharks in this game already.

The fact remains that the service is a very good one that has produced about 70% winning trades- and facts are stubborn things!

Yes they are when you look below the surface.

Which is why somebody who wins 90% of time can lose a tonne of money. So winning 70% is hardly something to shout about.

He charges £58pm hardly excessive and u can cancel at any time, I will keep people updated on the coming weeks results

Barrie

I'd hazzard a guess that somebody will post saying 'it's going great'.

Just a hunch :)

Don't have a clue about Mark Austin's FTSE service, but if he charges £58pm |'m sure it'll be going great for him.

hi rob, how's it all going on Mark's service?
Barrie

Last year was really good got 2 emails one at around 7.55am giving u a gap trade for FTSE open normally only lasts between 10mins-1 hour u normally bag between 12-30 pips normally neare to 12, this only started as a bonus to the original service (1-2 trades a week) in Dec for no extra charge and it never lost I was bagging around 36 pips a week(roughly) the second email was at 9am which was very educational and hinted towards longer set ups normally 1-3 days and binaries as well all on the FTSE yes there were some losers but way more winners sometimes he was calling it to near perfection.
Its changed again this year its called Marks Magnet service but I recommend highly. Try it out for 3 months it wouls set u back £135 you will get that back easy.

If you or anybody else is interested I might start a diary of my trades this year for people to see, I'll start my trading from next week.

Happy to help if you need to know anything

Yes they are when you look below the surface.

Which is why somebody who wins 90% of time can lose a tonne of money. So winning 70% is hardly something to shout about.

If yoy think I am a fraud PM me your email in return I'll give you my mob no. and talk to me no probs I am like everyone else looking to get a good service that is good and not a rip off

Never said you were a fraud just trying to highlight that it's never really about percentages rather how much one makes on average when right and vice-versa.

That's why somebody with a 20% success rate (of signals) can be far more profitable and have far lower drawdowns than somebody who's right 90% of the time.

The above is a point that many miss so just trying to educate people.