Managed forex accounts

I would just like to mention one firm which I have fairly close relations with.
The firm is based out in Istanbul and run by a British ex-banker. I know three account holders personally and one of them also happens to be an associate of the company.
They have an FX fund, which over the last 4 years have returned in excess of 100%.
A managed fund is also available for sums over $100K. This account has averaged about 50% return per annum.
The interesting thing is this company allows you to have access to your money on a day to day basis via a "cash card" which can be used anywhere in the world. They also do not charge a % of the revenue as re-reimbursement, but a small flat fee per trade. From the actual accounts I have seem this firm has not had more than 1 small loosing month in any given 12 month period.

Anybody who wants further info can mail me and I will give you further details. [email protected]
please note the minimum amount they take is $11K
PS. these guys are old school. They still meet up with you and have a face to face discussion before they agree to manage anything.

Week 22 update

Account A Bal. 8677.74. Loss on week of 473.88. Total loss after 22 weeks = 1322.26.

not very impressive with only two weeks above the initial deposit of 10k and then for a gain of only 211.31 with the downside a low of 8195.19.

I am curious...why do you keep your funds with a firm which could not make money over the last 6 months.

I am curious...why do you keep your funds with a firm which could not make money over the last 6 months.

At the outset I thought I would need to give each company at least six months to allow for any hiccups on the way, but with the proviso that I would close any account that hit my predetermined stop loss.

I did perhaps naively think that all three companies would be in profit by now.

Very interesting results. They seem to take a really extreme strategy, which ends up causing big gains and big losses. Unfortunately it ends up being big losses the majority of the time. I'm in the same mindset as you Dutchy, I'm looking for a managed forex solution. It seems near next to impossible to find an authority website which reviews these managed accounts and can be held credible. In fact it took a while for me to even find this forum, which seems to be really useful and full of credible contributers.

Did you run across any managed programs that seemed realistic or a website with a list of them and reviews?

P.S. why do all these forex websites look like they were created back in the 90's or a kid who just started web designing?

Last edited:
Dear Don, I only found out about forex managed accounts by reading here and other related sites. I was obviously disappointed with the results of all three companies. I have now tried a fourth, but as yet too early to report anything. If this fails that is the end of my investing in managed accounts. I hope you have more luck than I did.

Hi Dutchy,

Let us know how that goes... have you considered something like Collective2 - The Trading System Authority or FXTraderLink - Automated Forex Trading ? They allow you to make your own virtual fund by auto trading through systems or signal providers. They are a third party so they wouldn't have any to gain by faking the results or missrepresenting them.

If anyone else has thoughts or experience with them let me know. Thanks

Thanks I will give it a try, so you guys will know that my system generates profitable revenue.

Hi Dutchy,

Let us know how that goes... have you considered something like Collective2 - The Trading System Authority or FXTraderLink - Automated Forex Trading ? They allow you to make your own virtual fund by auto trading through systems or signal providers. They are a third party so they wouldn't have any to gain by faking the results or missrepresenting them.

Here is another interesting one ZuluTrade

Hi Dutchy,

My system in FXTraderLink:
Forex & Binary Trading: BL TS Portfolio In FXTraderLink