Man Financials/MF Global

KTF

Am thinking of signing up with MF Global as I trade quite a bit of £ Yen and their spread is 5 pips without commission which seems to be the cheepest around. Does anyone have experience of these guy's?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Am thinking of signing up with MF Global as I trade quite a bit of £ Yen and their spread is 5 pips without commission which seems to be the cheepest around. Does anyone have experience of these guy's?

Any advice will be appreciated.

yep, good reputable company, never stiffed me up on any trades, always helpful over the phone, would have no problem recomending them

Honestly I prefer to trade with Activtrades Ltd...CFDS with no commissions and tight spreads especially DAX, guaranteed stop during news and possibility to trade minilots up to 10% and microlots on request up to 1%. Very good margins intraday and overnight! Forex with leverage 1:400 and competitive spreads (2 pips on EUR/USD). Any one offer better?

I was on the phone to them last night and was very impressed by MF Globals attitude in helping me set up accounts and advice..five stars.

Looking at their results, they might wind up soon - and join the ranks of gone under cowboy bucket shops

Looking at their results, they might wind up soon - and join the ranks of gone under cowboy bucket shops

I also noticed, and thats the one thing that scared me...and still does.

Would actully like to know more before setting an account up. Maybe thats the reason the are so nice. The calm before the storm.