Making £8k a month on the FTSE

Firstly, for some reason i can't upload the video to youtube. I have the AVI file if your really interested though.

Here is a screenshot of what his system looks like (just ignore the lines on my charts though).

Attachments

• it's not really hard to add some MAs to a chart you lazy sods.jpg
    it's not really hard to add some MAs to a chart you lazy sods.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 293
I've been watching that image form on IG over the last hour. Got the MAs programmed in, but not sure if they should be exponential or not, or what other indicators I should be looking at and what price action to look for.

MitchT, effem & Co,
As I pointed out in my last post #187 a few pages back, in my view the thread starter is a scammer and the onus is very much on him to prove me wrong. He's provided nothing of any real substance and the fact that a few other members trade the same instrument using similar MA's is of little help to those that don't. If he does offer something for sale without going down the route outlined in my post, I'd advise everyone to steer well clear. A few endorsements from some new members who aren't 'known' on T2W and have no track record on the forum is a classic scammers tactic, and they may even be the same person. Caveat emptor and all that.
Tim

Look guys, it seems everyone is scrambling for information on this thing.

Why don't you just sit back, relax and spend some time working it out for yourselves.

In trading I find the only thing that works for you is a method or system that is developed by you.

This is probably because, consciously or sub-consciously, we develop a way of trading that fits with our own character and psychology.

This guy, for instance, uses 1 minute charts.

He may have a great system but it could also work in different time-frames and it is up to you to develop a method with a time-frame that suits your style.

You may also want to use different moving averages and play around with different directional indicators until you arrive at something that works and that suits your personality.

All I am saying is do not waste your time waiting to learn about a system that may or may not exist, that may or may not be successful................invest your time wisely and do the biz yourselves.

Last edited:
This seems the only thread about a system where no charts are posted.
Its easy enough to do - c'mon Mr P show us some trades in a chart format we all understand.

No its not only about that ... tell us a BIT more about the system and its rules rather than a couple of lines about 2 MA's !! Dont dodge the topic on the pretext of "waiting till its safe / appropriate."

Cmon Mr. P lets see what you got !!

About as much as the England cricket team I suspect.
That much!!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm thinking of starting a website and calling it something like www.savealambfromslaughter.com It won't help anyone make a single penny in the markets but, in stark contrast to the millions of get-rich-quick sites out there, it might help to save one or two peeps falling prey to the ever more sophisticated tactics employed by an ever increasing number of scammers. Now, all I have to do is figure out a way of making it pay . . .
:LOL:

The alarm bells started ringing in my head when we started to hear about his beautiful blonde ‘Pole’ dancer. I do hope he comes back and proves me wrong by posting some serious stuff about his system.

Im amazed that being Italian you even know that something like Cricket exists !!!

Living in Italy does not make me Italian.

Your imagination is obviously severely limited and that probably makes trading rather difficult for you.

I do sympathise.

Well done Yac'.
At long last, finally there is something of real interest and substance on this thread! When I do eventually move on to another forum (it could be a while), I shall leave here nourished and satisfied. This is in stark contrast to all previous visits, which have, until now, left me feeling frustrated, duped and disappointed.

Hi Guys and ladies im back
been for a dirty boozy weekend in wee bonnie scotland with my lovely partner and watched us beat the scottish. Anyway there is loads to read and will come back with any comments once i have digested everything. Nice to see the full range of comments from good to bad to stupid so plenty to read.

Bye for now