Made 100k on ig markets

LondonMale

sadly I'm using the demo account, this had me thinking has anyone ever used a demo account on the ig market and how much have you made. I actually made a 100 k in less then 2hrs. However I get the feeling demo is far different then the real thing.

sadly I'm using the demo account, this had me thinking has anyone ever used a demo account on the ig market and how much have you made. I actually made a 100 k in less then 2hrs. However I get the feeling demo is far different then the real thing.

Demo is much harder. If you can make 100K on demo in 2 hrs, you should be looking at 500 - 600 K on live trading every hour.

Demo is much harder. If you can make 100K on demo in 2 hrs, you should be looking at 500 - 600 K on live trading every hour.

Don't be so pessimistic. I wouldn't bother getting out of bed in the morning if I couldn't make £750k before breakfast.

Thanks for the replies guys. So you the demo is at least like the real thing? This gives me alot hope. Obviously its alot different when your own money is play.

Don't be so pessimistic. I wouldn't bother getting out of bed in the morning if I couldn't make £750k before breakfast.

You should not be so sarcastic. You must remember that those, like OP, take you experienced traders seriously.

Me? I know that you are only kidding.

Er. Aren't you?

Sorry, it was a tryping error. I meant £1m before breakfast. I'm never, ever, sarcastic.

£750k and £1m cannot be blamed on a typing error. I believe that you have gotten more optimistic about his propects.