looks amazing

derrekmay

Hello,

I'm searching fo a good EA that doesn't involve to mutch risk...
I'm not sure but I think I finally found one,
I was surfing on some forex forums and I stumbled on this blog:

The results looked great so I took contact with this guy,
I'm still not totally convinced but he offerd me to look at a demo for aslong as I want.

Now my question towards you guys is,
What do you think about the system?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm searching fo a good EA that doesn't involve to mutch risk...
I'm not sure but I think I finally found one,
I was surfing on some forex forums and I stumbled on this blog:

The results looked great so I took contact with this guy,
I'm still not totally convinced but he offerd me to look at a demo for aslong as I want.

Now my question towards you guys is,
What do you think about the system?

I think its garbage. utter rubbish.
whats your opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you think it's rubish?
Don't know what to think about it ,till now it works perfectly..
But I'm going to test the demo for a while.

yellow carded for unauthorised advertising, 3 day ban

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 203
Why you think it's rubish?
Don't know what to think about it ,till now it works perfectly..
But I'm going to test the demo for a while.

I think His Royal Trendiness suspects SPAM (ie are you providing the link to advertise this service?)

My only comment is it looks like impressive returns over 3 months - but that's not long enough to create bait for me. Perhaps the results are longer term if you dig deeper?

Cheers,
UTB

got lucky it was you. i would have just axed completely :cheesy:

j

ah well, a few minutes of sport was had.
although a post from Spam Man before the unlucky blighter was despatched would have been good.

EDIT: I think we should be allowed a bit longer to wind them up before getting rid of them.

ah well, a few minutes of sport was had.
although a post from Spam Man before the unlucky blighter was despatched would have been good.

EDIT: I think we should be allowed a bit longer to wind them up before getting rid of them.

hey ! i saw the thread and allowed the games continue knowing how much you enjoy the game :p

Where he fell down was that his first post linked to another website. He didn't establish himself as a trustworthy member of the site before starting to post external links. Unlike me, who comes along pretending to be a bumbling idiot and then will spam this site with links to IG Index, yes, that's right, IG Index. Get them while they're hot. Selling it so cheap that I'm cutting my own throat.

-ShadowNinja "Cutting my own throat" Dibbler

PS You have to read Terry Pratchett...

PPS Bugger, I just gave my game plan away. Nothing to see. Please move on.

PPPS IG Index

PPPPS I don't really have anything to do with them apart from having used them for the last year as a customer. Just noticed the other day how much I do mention them. And Sharescape Gold. And Tradindex.

PPPPPS While I'm at it, buy a TVR. Go on.
:devilish:

yep shadowninja you stole my thunder! I am on here pretending to be a really good trader and I have a system that really works and I'm going to flog it to you all... all 75000 of ya coz it's the grail man!

I'm just biding my time and once I get to 1000 posts I'll hit you all hard with SPAM that the man SPAMMAN would be proud of! Not going to tell anymore than that just now, you'll just have to lose some more money before I chip in to help save you for very little cost!

Good trading :devilish:

PS don't go back over any of my calls in the meantime please, hehe