Looking to hire

damsmags

Trainee traders wanted for Sussex based trading company.Successful applicants will be given guidance using in house developed signals to build their trading skills.Continually being appraised and mentored by our team of experienced traders in all areas from risk management to trade execution.Renumeration will be performanced based when the traders graduate from simulated trading into the live trading enviroment.
Thurther enquires and CVs send to [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Trainee traders wanted for Sussex based trading company.Successful applicants will be given guidance using in house developed signals to build their trading skills.Continually being appraised and mentored by our team of experienced traders in all areas from risk management to trade execution.Renumeration will be performanced based when the traders graduate from simulated trading into the live trading enviroment.
Thurther enquires and CVs send to [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you.

sounds great,do we have to pay a contribution towards the training

sounds great,do we have to pay a contribution towards the training
Thanks for the question.
I know that there are alot of offers out there that require trainees to make payments for traning programs.
However with our program there is no payment required for the training.

Last edited:
Damsmags you have a hotmail account which does not sound that professional. Secondly whats the name of the company?

Thanks for the comment re. the email address.
The company name os Brighton Futures.

Pboyles.....that is not our company.Coincidentaly the company you mentioned is actually a stones throw from our offices.But promotes career development not a trading company.
Our company is Brighton Futures Ltd.based in Queens St.

I shall be writing my letter to you today! Thank you for posting the advert (and elsewhere), I live in Brighton and I was on the graduate learning programme with Schneiders in London, but just cannot keep commuting all the way to Moorgate, and dropped out before signing any contract. A 10-15 minute walk to Queen Street is far more reasonable and highly desireable, since I enjoy life in Brighton so much more! I look forward to talking to you, when is a good time to ring? I found your website and contact details following the link on gumtree.

I shall be writing my letter to you today! Thank you for posting the advert (and elsewhere), I live in Brighton and I was on the graduate learning programme with Schneiders in London, but just cannot keep commuting all the way to Moorgate, and dropped out before signing any contract. A 10-15 minute walk to Queen Street is far more reasonable and highly desireable, since I enjoy life in Brighton so much more! I look forward to talking to you, when is a good time to ring? I found your website and contact details following the link on gumtree.

I look forward to recieving your letter and talking in the near future.Thanks for your interest ...
Damian

Thank you Mr Magee, I am in the throws of writing to you now, and despite being in London again tomorrow and on Monday, (I'm picking up something I left to bring back to Brighton) will be able to speak on the phone. Firmly ready, and hopeful to learn from you immediately thereafter, AP