looking for the following

ekwtrading

Hi,
I know there are many of your who trades US equity remotely with your capital or someone elses. We are US based firm that has international presence in Canada, UK, Portugal, Germany, Russia, and China. I am currently looking for the following to help me expand my presence internationally, 1) individual daytraders 2)trading groups 3)trader who knows a market for daytrading US equity and would like to team up for business. **Remote trading only**

On a separate note, within our network of traders(over 1000), we are constantly looking for ideas and products to introduce to our traders or new. Two things I like to mention, 1)One of our partner is a long time market vetaran and he offers step by step introduction courses to those who like to learn about trading as a starter. contact me on pm if you are interested;
2) we are currently focusing on finding proven daytrading blackbox/algo/trading signal to bank roll or to offer to our network. So please send me some info if you do have one or know of one.

awaiting positive replies, thanks for reading. Happy 2012

Hi,

I own a prop trading and consultancy firm in India and I have some interesting strategies for US, European and Forex markets. I also work on developing trading products and it's improvements.

We are using the softwares like Tradestation, Multicharts for our analysis, backtesting trading concepts and portfolio level backtesting etc...

Please reply to [email protected] and I will share some of my best intraday strategy reports for US equities with you.

What is name of your US based firm? You neither share name of the firm nor website.

I worked with different prop firms and recently started my own consultancy firm. Website is under construction and the I can only share the results personally with the firms who are ready to quantify my reports and strategies.

I worked with different prop firms and recently started my own consultancy firm. Website is under construction and the I can only share the results personally with the firms who are ready to quantify my reports and strategies.

Can you share the name of the firms with whom, you already worked in the past?