Looking for a specific Broker

Tinu

Friends,

I am looking out for a good reputed broker in the US, Uk or Hong Kong who can provide me with live US futures market online and the commisions are very low with a very low Initial Margins like a USD 1000 for Gold, Silver, Copper and USD 2000 for Crude Oil. I am specific on these margins because we have a broker here in India who provides services at such low margins and commissions but is not reliable. Its like a CFD/OTC platform where the trades are not directed to the exchange but the quotes are real.

Also important is that the trades should be executed in no time like a standard contract platform. And I should get real fills with in fraction of seconds. Also I need a DOM/Market Depth window from where I can trade.

I found one Winsor Broker (www.winsorbrokers.biz) who offers such facility but the company is in Cyprus. I am trying to find such broker for a long time surfing the net but am unable to find one. If anybody is aware of such broker please post me in here.

I request all the veteran traders here to help me out. :rolleyes:

Awaiting your positive reply.

Tinu.

:idea:
Hello I recommend going to cfdspros.com, which has a big list of CFD brokers who should be able to meet your needs. I do recommend that you go with a British or Australian provider because those 2 countries have the most government regulations to protect consumers against fraud.:!:

i've been using Interactive Brokers (www.interactivebrokers.com) for some time and i'm completely satisfied with it, but as for technical ananysis you'll need to find some other compatible soft - IB's is awful, i'm now looking for alternative