Looking for a good Spread betting advisory service for Indices and currency trading

Hi

Only just noticed this thread. Sign up to Tradindex.com: they give you £20k play money to help you develop your strategy. If you're day trading, in my limited experience, you need to have access to the latest news/goings on plus know how to read the charts to confirm hunches using various indicators.

If you want to try binaries at a cheap cost then sign up to IG Index's Tradesense programme. Bets from 10p/pt.

All the best,

Darren

Fyi

I have now been using analyst-online.com for just over a week and i am suitably impressed so far. The only two trades they have come up with are as follows friday sell dow @13440/30 or below. I got in a little lower but came out with 120 points profit and yeasterday long ftse @6227, closed at 6303. In a dollar/pound trade today. I will keep you posted as the the outcome. Thanks to all you guys that responded to my initial posting. Its all been a great help.:D

so are you taking all the trades with analyst-online or just picking the ones you think will work ?, wil you still take them when you have 3 or 4 or 5 losers in a row ?
i agree with some of the other posts that people have made, why not open a simulator account and start learning rather than blindly putting faith in what some total stranger says via the net, at least if you get it wrong you can scrutinise your trades and hopefuly work out where you went wrong and what you can do to not go wrong next time
If you fell the need to ask others for confirmation of what they think of going long/short at whatever price/level then the position is already wrong and you should never have traded it in the first place,

cheers

These guys at analyst-online are very good. They have two very good analyst who have excellent backgrounds.I have followed all of the recommendations so far and have really positive results. They have had a few losers but then so do most successful traders. The difference between them and the other advisory services i looked is that explain why they are going in to a trade. You can see the chart and hear the analyst explaining it all to you. It has been like a tuturiol. Don't take my word for it. Have a look for yourself.
Todays trades were short ftse on rally.Short dow.Short cable. Long dollar/yen, that went wrong.I am more than happy with todays trades.

ok cool, well if its working and you are happy, then go with it, as long as you feel you are learning and progressing and more importantly cashing in

cheers

subscribe, for FREE, to this guys videos.
very entertaining, loud, and funny. he is quite passionate about trading.
(he has started, of late, to push for "gold" and "silver" membership, but still its free)

he analyses what he thinks is going to happen, explains why, so no blind-following, gives approximate entry and exit points.

STOPS ARE IN!! - EMOTIONS ARE OUT!! :LOL: :LOL:

I am not a member of his Omni club, or on commission. I trade some of his SP500 recommendations.

Also; there are so many of his videos online, you could do an analysis of how often he is accurate. worth it over the weekend. And no, I am not going to tell you - do you own work; it will mean more if you do.

Other benefit, its just a single trade per day, so no itty-bitty stuff.

Hi, i just watched Oscar (cheers for posting the link), pure class and some really 1st class lessons in there, i have watched 3 so far, only 179 to go
you can only love guys like that, will be watching him again definately

cheers

Look here?

I keep losing money! I am following FTSE, DOW , Cable and Dollar/euro on a day to day basis. Does any one know of a good advisory service with an audited trade history that would give me recommendations on the above markets. I could probably start one myself giving contra recommendations to the trades i take myself.The bank is getting smaller by the day and i could really do with some help. Come on you guys help out a lady in need.:LOL:

Hi Silver Vixen,

I read your post with interest after managing to lose a substantial amopunt of money with managed Forex accounts. I am now with a company who have posted good returns over a six month period. If you want to know the name please PM me. Minimum investment $20,000. On the other hand I have just subscribed to FX-DayTrader - Professional Forex Day Trading - Forex Day Trading after doing some research on Google. Please visit this site Forex Signal Reviews & Ratings

Let me know how you get on.

These guys at analyst-online are very good. They have two very good analyst who have excellent backgrounds.I have followed all of the recommendations so far and have really positive results. They have had a few losers but then so do most successful traders. The difference between them and the other advisory services i looked is that explain why they are going in to a trade. You can see the chart and hear the analyst explaining it all to you. It has been like a tuturiol. Don't take my word for it. Have a look for yourself.
Todays trades were short ftse on rally.Short dow.Short cable. Long dollar/yen, that went wrong.I am more than happy with todays trades.

SV

Your last posting was over 2 years ago. I'd be interested to hear how you're getting on. Are you still trading with these guys?