London prop Traders /locals

Headway Trading

Hi
What makes you say the guy running Headway is a failed trader. I hear it was TCA and its approach as a whole that was a failure. They were hiring the wrong people and had bad risk management.
Agreed its a copied model but there are a few firms that do this and provide an entry into trading for aspiring traders...
Would be interested in getting feedback on TCA/Amplify/Headway as I am considering joining one of these firms.
Nanostorm

Hi
They were hiring the wrong people
Nanostorm

The thing that all these companies have in common (apart from the legions of 1 post wonders who defend them) is that they "hire" anyone who is willing to pay the training fees, so if TCA are getting the wrong people, everyone else will be too.

I have enrolled in headway, to be honest do not try headway! I go on with the details soon bt for now just do not

Actually, its my bad, after training with headway, I have to say that they do put in the effort to make the difference, the beginning was rough for me I really wanted to give up but the head trader took it upon himself to ensure that I succeed. Certainly worth your money!!!