London drinks

and just for your info, Venus has now got private rooms, you have to buy a bottle of champers @ £500 and pay the girl £25, but you get a private room for one hour.

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

right lads, gecko and I are going on a wee scouting mission this evening to plan a... plan

To be honest gents we've only made it a few hundred yards so far due to our mandate to sample every single pub we see so this fact finding tour may not be as useful as envisaged.

Excellent work chaps. I have no fewer than 6 of the 8 new paupers from Futex keen for a swift half.

SL

Good man I'll book them in tomorrow for a curry p.s. You're a homosexual and also remember tayyabs needs booze taking along

fellas, recognise a few of the names her from previous london meetings.....count me in for a crafty one

Just so eveyone knows..

a) unikely we'll be eating in the fancy curry house due to:
i) fully booked
ii) Arabian starting a fight in the cue
iii) Arabian making a really rather swift departure from said cue

b) Its kind of in the middle of nowhere anyway

c) There are students / bums in the general vicinity

I didn't start a fight the other guy started a discussion and he didn't seem to have much of a sense of humour.

Right...

Current plan is meet at around 7/half 7 at Dirty Dicks, opposite Liverpool Street station.

There is no provision for food but it should be fairly easy to get some by fair means or foul somehow.

If anyone needs my number private message me. I'll post what I'm wearing on the day.

to confirm... I'll be there for seven... if you haven't met me before look for a big bloke who has forgotten to shave for a few days... I currently have some kind of blue shirt on with a moped and a stain on it... I'll be leaving my flat around half six and will check this thread just before it.