Livermore?

Aye but the bucket shops then... it really wouldn't surprise me if there were patterns in tickers and the like that didn't actually appear in the underlying asset.

Actually it would surprise me more if there weren't.

Much like how in one of the trading wizards books there's someone who trades fidelity funds, taking advantage of the way they smooth the price... it's very clever to pick it up but it's all artificial...

Livermore's secret was to take a **** load of risk and go bankrupt every so often, and to be luckier than the thousands of other people doing exactly the same thing.

Anyone can do it.

This can't be right...people must have seen something in him to keep bankrolling him. What was that something?

It's been a while, but wasn't he one of the original breakout traders, buying when stocks hit new highs.

Or was that someone else?

Also, way back when I was studying this stuff, wasn't he also the 1 to many methodology for money management. Ie many small investment lots each aggressively traded.

-The laziest man at LazyManForex-

The thing about Livermore is that like most outstanding individuals.

HE WAS WAY AHEAD OF HIS TIME.

It's been a while, but wasn't he one of the original breakout traders, buying when stocks hit new highs.

Or was that someone else?

Also, way back when I was studying this stuff, wasn't he also the 1 to many methodology for money management. Ie many small investment lots each aggressively traded.

-The laziest man at LazyManForex-

You may be mix n matching with Darvos