Live Trading Service and Live News Trading!

jacinto well done on your charts!

However i am not discussing the news trading, i was talking about the FX signals conference, and i see you were talking about the news. I definately would not make a an entry into a news release prior to actually knowing the outcome...that is just pure gambling.

when one is forced to, one uses price reading to take advantage of it.

when monetary authorities are clear with their policies, then price contains all the info you need about the news (unless there is a surprise, and in that case and that case only, you are right!!!). Otherwise, look at your 5 min chart on early January, day BOE raised interest rates by surprise.

Actually, wait, i will post to make the point.

Edit: so there you go! no bet. only bet is a surprise, and there was no surprise in this chart ;)

Edit 2: When monetary authorities are not clear with policies, then you get whips as you get with US news announcements. that one is a bet all right.

Last edited:
well what a month!! 1600+ pips for Feb! and in the last 2 days i've made 540pips off these live signals alone (and i only traded for the morning today)!! i dont care what anybody says, but that is just damn good. This is not the news service, just the live conference room signals. The trades were mostly on GBP/USD, but now also using GBP/JPY a fair bit.

PM me if you want more details or Click Here

Take care

this thread looks like a load of bs to me. If your all that good why not call some trades out live. Im more than happy to sibscribe to any service that makes the pips you guys claim.Come on showm us what you can do,all of you

hehe, Flash, this thread is 4 years old. Did u get suckered into looking here by the scam post above? lol

Peter