Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Early doors. Lomg nzd/usd potential. Needs a breach of 513 for 91% of 529, if that before 12:25 BST then 86% of 562.

Any point to posting live trades. I hadn't realised the thread had quietly wound itself down until I trampled all over it with me size 13s yesterday. And I can see why. Even I found me trade posts boring. Who cares? I think traders might be interested in why other traders take the trades they do and why they manage them the way they do, but not just the numbers.

Any point to posting live trades. I hadn't realised the thread had quietly wound itself down until I trampled all over it with me size 13s yesterday. And I can see why. Even I found me trade posts boring. Who cares? I think traders might be interested in why other traders take the trades they do and why they manage them the way they do, but not just the numbers.
It faded because it became repetitive ( in a nice way). The approaches in this thread should now because all the talking has been done be tried out rather than talked about. So yes - try the ideas out, post your charts, Live entries and exits and the thread might revive. However, it does have a competitor in:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-7404.html
(Live trades thread - thus hind sight trades not within threads rules)(y)

(Live trades thread - thus hind sight trades not within threads rules)(y)

I posted a couple of trades yesterday and both were in real time so am I missing the point or wasn't it me you were pointing at?

there is a thread somewhere in which these discussions still take place