Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I just sold 1 aud usd unit at 0.9129 pt. have stop
for last 1/3 at 0.9070
That was a good price you got. Which broker are you with?

I only ask in that I was exiting a long position at round about the same time and was on the chart when you posted. I looked at your other posts and see you are working for a bank in the city trading spot which probably explains why your fills are a lot better than mine!

Last edited:
Hi Lord Flasheart, pleased to meet u. I joined
ur thread yesterday. Looking to post live trades if ok.

sure,welcome and good luck. Please pay attention to what others have said. If you take off in 1/3rds then loses count as x 3. We have to be precise about the rules otherwise it becomes anything but a live call thread

( :eek::-0 where are my binoculars) omg lord jules has crept out of his mansion jungle
Lady S.must have a big whip :cheesy:.
Nice to see your return was starting to think the richy hit squad had tracked you down (lol) you have not missed much apart maybe from some clown who lives on the top side of border talking his :sleep:cr-p:devilish:

Hi Purple Brian, I work for a Bank and was lucky to be
paid on my offer at 29. I have been riding my luck with
This trade. I'm not normally this lucky.

Lord Flash, I apologise if I'm doing something
wrong. I can't see any error on my part.
I bot aud usd at 0.9029 ish with 0.8999 stop
for whole possy. I sold 1/3 at 0.9069 1/3 at 0.9129
and running final 1/3 with stop now 0.9070 ?

Lord Flash, I apologise if I'm doing something
wrong. I can't see any error on my part.
I bot aud usd at 0.9029 ish with 0.8999 stop
for whole possy. I sold 1/3 at 0.9069 1/3 at 0.9129
and running final 1/3 with stop now 0.9070 ?

Thats fine I was reading what was posted. Just be clear about the figures as mentioned in my last post. If you take a 1/3 off then each part is worth .333 and not 1 pip unless you state 3 lots on entry. Thanks for understanding

gbp/aud reason for moving stop.

Honesty paramount even if embarrassing. I shouldn't have been in the trade in the first place. Got the short signal, but failed to notice the high at 10:45 BST was higher than the prior high at 08:30 BST. Don't typically short from a higher high.

I should in theory just pull the trade, but finding myself at this point I can either take a view that it's not going to put in a higher low than the prior low at 09:00 and that a reversal (up) is not on the cards and the short trade is now valid. Or I could take a view that sometimes The Gambler takes control.

If the prior low of 7019 gets taken out I'll delete this post and pretend I'm a super hot trader.

Hi PB, may I ask what kind of spread u see in
Gbp Aud ? Imagine wide spread would make it
tough to trade ?

Hi PB, may I ask what kind of spread u see in
Gbp Aud ? Imagine wide spread would make it
tough to trade ?

I trade through OANDA who use dynamic spreads and it was around 4.6 pips at the time I took the trade, it's now around 4.2. Large, but not impossible.

The widest spread out of the 28 pairs I trade is on gbp/nzd and that's typically around 7 or 8 pips which seems a lot if you're chiseling for just double digit pips profits, but the paradox is on the few occasions I've traded that pair it's given me a good overall return.

I trade through OANDA who use dynamic spreads and it was around 4.6 pips at the time I took the trade, it's now around 4.2. Large, but not impossible.

The widest spread out of the 28 pairs I trade is on gbp/nzd and that's typically around 7 or 8 pips which seems a lot if you're chiseling for just double digit pips profits, but the paradox is on the few occasions I've traded that pair it's given me a good overall return.

thats fine on much higher TF's ..........these days i'm pretty much a usd pair man on the lowers due to the spreads offered ....perhaps a little E/J if it attracts

N

gbp/aud out at 7038 for +33 for a risk of 44.

Shouldn't have been in the trade anyway and I'm satisfied it is has put in a higher low at 7022 at 12:45 BST.

Bot 1 unit at 94 1 unit at 93.
That's my possy with .9370 sl
Lots of stuff out so half size possy

This is one of my trade setups I posted about yesterday when the move is on the back of very recent significant momentum and I figure I've missed the boat, so I don't take it, even though my setup says I could.

It's great to see a pro trader at work - I hope some of your confidence rubs off on me.

PB, this is the set up I use most often. Find some
momentum and buy small pull back. It either continues
or I get stopped.
If reluctant to take the trade why not take a possy half or .25
of normal. Just to have something in it. The worst
part of trading for me is watching a move I wanted to be in. Would just take smaller possy.