Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

well done captain ------- just short of my own target then some old loch ness monk fish booted my bum, and therefor cannot sit down with the pain of minus £,s

above is just a little of my humour ( hope you have a laugh)

2642665103.jpg
hot topic on news

Last edited:
out here at 1.3270
+15

morning

w/done jeff( bridges:cheesy:) I notice you were recommended by the pro/ traders so watch out jeff the next thing they will be expecting dinner on you (just kidding chaps -- does anyone know if his lordship is still fit and well after his recent upheaval :?:

b-s-tard thinking some w/banker is hunting me out today ( new tactic required ) bye and all the best everyone ------- but thread will disappear without your input

b-s-tard thinking some w/banker is hunting me out today ( new tactic required ) bye and all the best everyone ------- but thread will disappear without your input

Hi BP, hope your well, l don't post all the time or every day, priority as always trade first, post second, sometimes its to late after the event to post it.

I saw you post, for me, that entry was going against the 10 minute chart momentum, entry up (for me) was when momentum was confirmed at 11.00.

L think the Lord F has his hand full still.

If you look at the tread, Zen, Wacky Pat don't always post every day, just pop in when its suits them.

Good hunting