Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Still here !

Still smarting from the wacking I took on messing about with the yen pairs in Nov.

I called yen as the strongest Currency to follow in Q4 2012............so no one here is more embarrassed than me ;)

N

Gees you guys seem to be self inflicting a lot of pain recently.

If I have a bust I go for a walk or give it 10 !!

after a post mortem obviously

Short on NZDUSD @ 0.8351

On the back off a large bearish engulfing bar and another smaller on on the 1 hour chart....now ill wait and see if this thing is gonna B-slap me later on lol

Update : B-Slapped me for 10 pips opposite direction on my tsl....conclusion..dont get over excited just cause you see strong bearish engulfing bars...keep in mind where they are on the chart and whats happened since...duh :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I called yen as the strongest Currency to follow in Q4 2012............so no one here is more embarrassed than me ;)

N

Don't be embarrassed, simply do what Soros does when circumstances change and change your mind. Easy to say but many find it difficult to overcome their ego and admit things have changed(y)

I don't know which brokers you are using but this may be of interest. The spreads do differ considerably (*3), so if you are scalping then have a look at this forex forum league table.

Attachments

• FX brokers spreads.PNG
    FX brokers spreads.PNG
    16.6 KB · Views: 100
Gees you guys seem to be self inflicting a lot of pain recently.

If I have a bust I go for a walk or give it 10 !!

after a post mortem obviously

lol, a few losers and we are worthy of critique. People need to get real,ive called a couple of losers this year,as have others.What do you want a thread where everyone calls winners?:) since ive been on this thread I dont think Ive called more than 5 losers on the trot,and also had many big winning runs. I spent a long time where Id think I was crap at trading after a few losers and look for a new method or grail,now I dont care one bit,sooner or later I will get ahead. Just a shame that a few losers by the regular posters and the thread deserts. If i genuinely wanted to learn,I would definitely want to see how traders deal woth loses etc.

.................. Just a shame that a few losers by the regular posters and the thread deserts..............

Oh, I reckon you have a healthy readership, flash :) And it's refreshing to see warts and all trading rather than the Mills & Boone fiction variety.