Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Great position coming up hopefully on AUDUSD. Still short on NZDUSD.

what's your target on nzd trade? I was looking to get long earlier this morning at 8150 . Still like that area but I may have missed the boat. I may be getting in an audusd short overnight.

Peter

New trade on Aud/Usd

Entry...............1.0207
Stop................1.0174 (33 pips)
Target.............1.0273 (66 pips)

Double bottom on Daily chart
2a97b81.jpg

what's your target on nzd trade? I was looking to get long earlier this morning at 8150 . Still like that area but I may have missed the boat. I may be getting in an audusd short overnight.

Peter

Im closing to take +16.

I will re-enter but want to see the AUDUSD first as there will be a fast break out.

I have every intention of re-entering the NZDUSD trade aswell.

Oh and the target is a long way down... if it breaks south. Like wise I could trigger a long for me too.

i`ll most definitely be re-entering for sure, so my money will be where my mouth is that's for sure.

Going to be getting in short hopefully on AUDUSD as it is the best looking setup should it break for an entry.... I really need this for NZDUSD confluence....

Target for AUDUSD break south is +62 & +124

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Task,
Fits in well with my entry criteria as well
Moderate resistance @8101
short @ 8096 stop @ 8120

Closed off the remaining @ 8038 for +58
giving a average take on this trade of 44 points.

Good morning everyone. Missed my trades last night while arguing with an idiot vendor in another thread. I gotta keep reminding myself these guys aren't worth my time.

Peter

Good morning everyone. Missed my trades last night while arguing with an idiot vendor in another thread. I gotta keep reminding myself these guys aren't worth my time.

Peter

Yes, agree there, was reading the thread you were on and forgot to add a trailing stop on my aud/usd sell, by the time I got around to it was too late.
saw a 65 point profit close at b/e.

From now on I will only read and contribute to this thread and my own.