Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

I still can never understand how incredible the markets act when this douche bag opens his mouth :s very bizarre ...

Haha is anyone watching this jock strap talk? Someone leant on the light switches through his stimulating speech....

Order to buy eur/usd at 1.2180 stop at 1.2160 target at 1.2280
(trying to catch the bottom)

Order to buy eur/usd at 1.2180 stop at 1.2160 target at 1.2280
(trying to catch the bottom)

It doesn't look like it's going there

I'll try to catch it here: order to buy at 1.2219 stop at 1.2188

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
It doesn't look like it's going there

I'll try to catch it here: order to buy at 1.2219 stop at 1.2188

good luck mate. plenty of manipulation around lately when EURUSD is at new lows, pesky governments. not as bad as gold though - more rigging than the north sea

good luck mate. plenty of manipulation around lately when EURUSD is at new lows, pesky governments. not as bad as gold though - more rigging than the north sea

:LOL:

Thanks - I've made a nice profit on eur/usd short, so can afford to lose 1/2 of it on this one (or preferably make some more) I like the trend line - most of the time it bounces at the beginning

FFS what did that P$ick say that caused the spike. It went my way but I wasnt here to take advantage of it. Looks like weve all had a good day,:) i still have my b/e stop on kiwi and gc

I was way too busy at work to take advantage of anything really, but still managed to pick up 70 pips on the various rebounds, a nice surprise!

Out and about and just got an alert selling euro dollar @1.2278 stop is 100 points for now with target of 100 too

I was way too busy at work to take advantage of anything really, but still managed to pick up 70 pips on the various rebounds, a nice surprise!

lol. Exactly the same as me! At work, but came home to see that i'd been filled on an order and closed it straight away for +74 pips.

Annoyingly, the DOW came within ONE PIP of another order I had pending which would have given me even more points if it had have got filled...

morning all

Was stopped out at b/e on my 2nd 1/2 of NZD trade only for it too plummet since.
my GBP/CAD trade is still running

Flash (or anyone else for that matter if anyone has any thoughts...),

just wondered...if there is a trendline with say, 4 good bounces from it - how would you compare that to a flat support line with 4 good bounces off it. All other things being equal, would you say they had the same 'potential' to cause a problem, or does the fact that the trendline has an angle make it stronger/weaker than a flat line?

Just curious what the consensus is? Any thoughts welcome...:)