Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

out +2.4

Attachments

• exit.gif
    exit.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 101
I`ve closed due to lack of momentum in the direction I wanted, especially factoring in its a pure counter trend trade at an important but not significant enough level to hold for longer.

You`ll also notice this H1 close could, further more, develop into an inside bar.

It seems to me that its purely consolidating, not necessarily written visibily via sideway CS prints, more so the ranges with the H1 CS`.

Price also stalling around 1.57183 which is obvious old res indicating a move further up.

Exit early on these basic factors.

Load up on EUR peeps. This baby's gonna blow, and soon. Looks to be towards the up side. Well, at least that's my positioning.

At pre-australian open, the direction biased downwards. That's most likely the direction it will go. Betting ahead of time was a gamble and bollox. Position reversed to short @1.26766.

At pre-australian open, the direction biased downwards. That's most likely the direction it will go. Betting ahead of time was a gamble and bollox. Position reversed to short @1.26766.

Does seem you call things a little hindsight though, i.e. after they happen but what ever. Dont want to create a flaming war just reflecting on some obvious facts around your posts.

Seems like you`re chasing positions? You still have yet to mention any targets or stops? Would be useful to see how you`re reading these charts as I think there is a lot of room for improvements.

I think you`ve said it yourself. Basic principles of trading is of course eliminating it as a prospective gamble but more so a positive expectancy on probabilities. There is no room for hope or luck, you`re in control here.

As you`ve previously posted:

"Not me. I gamble for excitement in between trades. Trading is exceedingly boring. It's a bit like being stuck behind an old geezer driving 15mph in a 30mph zone. It kinda makes me wanna do something irrational."

found - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...do-you-consider-succesful-days-trading-5.html #36

You`ll need to do a lot of homework on the psychological side of trading and more so you`re attitude toward goals and simple expectations. Your thought process isnt the correct attitude to run this as if it were a business; the right way...

Last edited:

Past pull back. Stop at BE. Trailing stop 25. Target at proprietary indicator. We have lift off and auto pilot.

Past pull back. Stop at BE. Trailing stop 25. Target at proprietary indicator. We have lift off and auto pilot.

So how much did you lose going long in euro... After all you were absolutely convinced. You cant pretend you didn't go long there...

Trade you're currently green on means nothing. Credit is due if you took a trade whether in the green or red, BUT took it based upon calm, rational and discipline.

Very strange.

i see two more posters have given the thread a 1 star rating, amazing how they come up with that score,must have a great social life

Short USD/CHF at 0.9466, tight 10 pip stop. Waiting for the ZEW economic announcement at 9.00 GMT hopefully showing stronger data than April

very tight scott,what spread you got

A couple of pips :eek:

I know it's tight but hopefully it'll be enough to hold until the announcement, I probably entered too early, but quite busy at work so can't keep my eye on the time, and didn't want to risk a lump should it go the wrong way